KUNDALINI SHAKTI & SIDDHIS

I'd like to discuss in this thread the paranormal powers & phenomena

which can arise with a so-called "Kundalini-awakening".

:)

Any experiences?

EDIT: My 2.100th post btw.

Edited by Dorian Black

Curious to know, will you be serving German craft beers with this potentially intoxicating discussion? :P

• Like 2

Curious to know, will you be serving German craft beers with this potentially intoxicating discussion? :P

oktoberfest5_38477728.jpg

• Like 2

Most accounts I've read have been more along the lines of side effects of expanded consciousness (telepathy, remote viewing and precognition, etc) than 'power' in the sense that most people here use it (farting lightning bolts, setting things on fire, moving objects etc).

• Like 2

Most accounts I've read have been more along the lines of side effects of expanded consciousness (telepathy, remote viewing and precognition, etc) than 'power' in the sense that most people here use it (farting lightning bolts, setting things on fire, moving objects etc).

Yes, but I also read about observable psychokinetic & electromagnetic phenomena in correlation with active Kundalini Shakti.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

I think is a mass phenomenon, not related to any karma, practice or transmission. It is purely a new step in evolution of humanity. And yes it is an expansion of counsciousness.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 2

Is it odd that I've never had an extremely strong kundalini experience (that I'm aware of), but had lots of other neat stuff happen, and have been practicing for a couple of years?

• Like 2

Yes!

Siddhis a damn nuisance!

Shift happens!

The Shift just hit the fan!

Ha ha ha!

Earth energies spontaneously arising.

Strike by pure chance.

And for every conceivable reason you can imagine.

It is I believe related to karma, practice and transmission.

Certainly all three (and many more co-factors) were involved in my event.

It wasn't just the upward movement of energy though.

There was a movement downward.

So much I don't say, you know.

Rock n roll.

Fyi Most of the siddhis kind of occur spontaneously, are (largely, and so far) not under my control, and well kind of often seem to involve "luck" (fate?) in some mysterious way, yeah.

Lucky Longshot.

I do consider my enhanced health and strength and so on (stats boosted) to be siddhis of a sort, too.

I do experience precognitive events.

I shouldn't post these things, perhaps.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 2

Is it odd that I've never had an extremely strong kundalini experience (that I'm aware of), but had lots of other neat stuff happen, and have been practicing for a couple of years?

!enochian majeekaz~ do dat funky kundabuffer~ go boomzee boomzee

• Like 1

!enochian majeekaz~ do dat funky kundabuffer~ go boomzee boomzee

In Germany, this would be understood as a cheap pick-up line... :huh:

• Like 1

Ive got good results from my training.

Every time i focus on my hands they buzz and feel like they are surrounded by a ball of energy. My ldt feels like there is raw current there.

But its nothing like my sifu who says his dantian vibrates like a cell phone on a wooden table. :)

Plus some cool shen stuff.

• Like 2

When I was doing KAP at times I felt like I had a blender going on in my belly. Not very comfortable, but memorable because he didn't use any visualizations, the feeling was not due to suggestion. A couple of years ago I'd gotten into the practice of doing zhan zhang in the afternoon with the sun focused at me. Usually I'm not very chi sensitive, but one session it felt like energy moving up and down way to fast. It made my heart hurt. I took the advice I usually give other and stopped that particular practice. My heart hurt for a couple days afterwards though. No siddhis, more a scare. I've gone back to afternoon 'sun' Zhan zhang but no more intense experiences like that.

These days I'm doing a bit more grounding.

• Like 2

I picked up this book on kindle by impulse - http://www.amazon.com/Suddenly-Psychic-Skeptics-Maureen-Caudill-ebook/dp/B00E13RIAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394574411&sr=8-1&keywords=suddenly+psychic

Particularly relevant to this thread is a chapter in which she describes her kundalini experience, including constant electrical failure around her and at least one case of spontaneous PK. Not sure how seriously to take it, since she also makes some other pretty wild claims, but interesting anyway.

Edited by Aeran
  • Like 1

Dorian you might want to check out Siddha yoga and kriya yoga if you are looking for what you were saying in the above.

Get the book autobiography of a yogi by Yogananda. The siddhis and abilities described in that book with kriya yoga absolutely outshine all the stuff ive heard with daoist stuff.

Things include materializing a palace out of thin air etc...

and the 'immortal' powers like bi-location, levitation, living for thousands of years etc etc

But in kriya yoga and siddha yoga there is alot more love and devotion to God realization.

Siddha yoga is like kriya except the shakti is transmitted from the guru's grace instead of mental effort by means of the student.

It is my knowledge that you have to be initiated into these yogas.

For siddha yoga check out Bhagavan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri.

For my knowledge most of these guys who've had kundalini awakening have not had it at all... the shakti has to be transmitted.

This is just what ive read and heard from others... other than that i have not had much experience with the kundalini except for seeing a red at my third eye when listening to certain indian chants and feeling a blissful energy up the spine

• Like 4

But that example are full of total equanimity and neutrality. You basically need to not want it and have not any misgiving of it.

The hardest path for most. Not attracted at all to those experience and not repulsed at all. Which for many is completetly impossible.

• Like 3

I believe all that you need is a TRUE guru/sage to lead you... then all is well

Edited by Kasuku
  • Like 1

For my knowledge most of these guys who've had kundalini awakening have not had it at all... the shakti has to be transmitted.

I received a direct Zen transmission.

I also received some sort of transmission, or transfer of Grace, from

aKa

Truly he is my Guru.

He surely is of the lineage of Yogananda.

xxx

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Dorian you might want to check out Siddha yoga and kriya yoga if you are looking for what you were saying in the above.

Get the book autobiography of a yogi by Yogananda. The siddhis and abilities described in that book with kriya yoga absolutely outshine all the stuff ive heard with daoist stuff.

and the 'immortal' powers like bi-location, levitation, living for thousands of years etc etc

But in kriya yoga and siddha yoga there is alot more love and devotion to God realization.

Siddha yoga is like kriya except the shakti is transmitted from the guru's grace instead of mental effort by means of the student.

This is just what ive read and heard from others... other than that i have not had much experience with the kundalini except for seeing a red at my third eye when listening to certain indian chants and feeling a blissful energy up the spine

Some of the tibetan lineages that ive been in contact with in the past are really badass.

They told me that they usually have a lot of taoist attend their seminars in order to attain what they couldnt attain in their taoist art.

There is a lt of esoteric knowledge out there that is slept on.

All of the tibetan alchemy that ive recieved wasnt like check back with me in 5yrs it was more like let me know at the end of the month!

I havent spoke to my tibetan teacher in about a year maybe ill give him a call :D

• Like 3

Infact the contact I had from another tibetan lineage that was like mine came from a tantric practice.

On alot of things we saw eye to eye.

About the iniation

About all things were secret until you were accepted

About the empowerment before training.

The practice I came from was shamanistic in nature there was tantric.

So for them it was about from the chakra out into the universe. Not like mine which was from the universe to the chakra.

They also had moving forms and all of that which was really cool. So just by doing a movement they could make different energies come out from different chakras and they had martial forms based on this.

Which I thought was really cool.

• Like 2

the guru also works with the disciple in Kriya yoga(although prolly not as intensely). Apparenetly the guru is always accelerating the practice.

• Like 1

Some of the tibetan lineages that ive been in contact with in the past are really badass.

Tibetans are badass. They sit in dark huts for like a year straight. then slowly drill a hole of light out when they are done. also doing stuff like tying disciples to trees for days, kinda like native american vision journey. Having so much contact with death they are quite vigorous. I think it is quite difficult to isolate from society if not ready.

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 3

Tibetans are badass. They sit in dark huts for like a year straight. then slowly drill a hole of light out when they are done. also doing stuff like tying disciples to trees for days, kinda like native american vision journey. Having so much contact with death they are quite vigorous.

Apparently their is another people who go into a cave and stand still and slowly shift their body in a spiral motion for 7 days straight. kinda like a taoist standing meditation, but with motion...

Yeah a tibetan master can give it to ya....

Just thinking about that initiation training makes me shudder.

When I was going thru my initiation it was in phases and right before the end of a phase I thought I couldnt make it.

During that period I remember I went to the grocery store to buy some food right after training and when the clerk saw me she screamed my aura was very bright and very dense red. It was noticable....

But at the end there was results if I mentally recited a mantra by the 3rd word My body would get intensely hot and vibrated.

• Like 2