TheExaltedRonin

Is it recommended to practice Qi Gong with

I am practicing Chi Kung every minute; I guess I do everything with it at all times.

Edited by ChiDragon

How long does it take to achieve prime Qi Gong? As in inhale then exhale longer naturally?

It all depends on the initial breathing condition of the practitioner. Some take longer than another. If one can inhale deeply into the abdomen which known as the lower dan tian, without getting light headed, then it was considered that the practitioner has been accomplished the goal of Chi Kung. Normally, the duration of inhalation and exhalation is equal and it doesn't matter really. It would be ideal to breathe as slow as possible.

• Like 2

How long does it take to achieve prime Qi Gong? As in inhale then exhale longer naturally?

Not trying to be a smart alek, but as long as it takes. NEVER expekt a result in X amount of time from your training bekause we are all different and its just rude (its a joke, ;) ). Learn to listen to your body and it will truly guide you.

• Like 5

Qigong is not something you achieve, it's a practice you do, ideally over a long period of time for optimal internal health and clarity of mind.

The benefits of such a practice are enormous. Prolonged daily practice brings you closer to the unfathomable Dao.

• Like 6