Sign in to follow this  
RON JEREMY

TRADDITIONAL CHINESE MEDDICINE ?

YO I BE LOOKIN FOR NON SURGICCAL WAYS TO TREAT UMILICCAL HERNIA.

I THINK:

1) FASTIN

2) CHI NEI TSANG

3) REVVERSE BREATHIN

4) MICCROCOSMIC

WHAT ELSE? ANY HERBOLLIST HERE?????????

BYE NOW

RONNIETSU

is reverse breathing the same as vaccuum breathing?

2197[/snapback]

I GUESS ITS DA SAME AS A VACCUUM CLEANER. IT ALSO REMINDS ME O MY SALAMI VACCUUM PUMP LINK DELETED (THATS PLATOS WEB SITE).

BASCICALLY, WHILE DA DEEP BREATIN BE BASED ON FILLIN DA LOWER ABDOMEN WHILE KEEPIN DA CHEST RELLAXED, REVVERSE BREATHIN BE BASED ON KEEPIN DA ABDOMEN FLAT N EXPANDIN DA DIAGRAGM DOWNWARD TO COMPRESS DA INNER ORGANS.

SO IT FOLOWS THAT YA GUYS BE A BUNCHA WINO FELCHERS. IF ONE HAS A FREAKIN HERNIA N THAT MOFO DO REVVERSE BREATH, DA FREAKIN HERNIA FUKIN BLOWS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAY MORE ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

Not an expert here, but the hatha yoga vaccuum breathing does come to mind. That might could suck the hernia back inside.

-Yoda

ron, i think you'd look great in the houdini

IMAGE DELETED

2235[/snapback]

MY SALAMI WONT FIT IN THERE. 8===========>

BYE NOW

MITCH THANK YA SO MUCH, THATS A GOOD AVICE.

DO YA KNOW IF CHI NEI TSANG MASSAGE BOOKS BY MASTER CHIA MAKE ANY MENTIONS O HERNIA BY ANY CHANCE?

THANKS A 1000 AGGAIN

RJ

The only case history I’ve seen of successful treatment of a full blown hernia was in the book “The Oil that Heals” by William A McGarey M.D. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/087...3244467-4499917

It’s on page 21-22. He was 72 years old and had 2 inguinal hernias (in the crotch region). Castor Oil packs were widely prescribed by Edgar Casey to heal many diseases.

1. He massaged the area in a clockwise direction 100 times, he then massaged counter clockwise 100 times.

A.  He did this for a total of 1000-1200 strokes per session.

B.  He did this 3-4 times a week.

C.  Hot castor oil was used liberally. The body absorbed 2-3 tablespoons of oil.

D.  He did not wash the oil off when done, but toweled off excess Oil.

E.  In two weeks the area felt improved.

F.  After several months it was greatly improved.

G. It apparently took 1 1/2 years to totally recover.

It was emphasized to bring the damaged tissues vibrations to its fullest healthy potential.

I think that the massage should last at least a half hour. I noticed when giving massages that my skin on my hands becomes thicker (No callus though, just thicker skin) and my finger nails grow faster. He didn’t wash the oil off so that means you are going to have a little bit of oil soaking into your underwear so make sure it’s cheap underwear.

I would add:

1) Take a HOT bath before the massage so that blood thoroughly drenches the area and absorbs the oil better. You only have to submerge as far down as the hernia.

2) Take 20 Grams of Chlorella per day. This is a therapeutic dose and has been known to cure cancer at this level. Chlorella has something called Chlorella Growth Factor. This maximizes the amount of natural growth in an organism. You should see the pictures of chickens fed chlorella, they are monsters compared to the control group. When they mature they aren’t much bigger than the control group, it just maximizes natural growth and in this instance maximum growth of healing tissue. You can get Barely grass powder and it also shows the same ability.  I like nature’s way Barely grass Powder. www.swansonvitamins.com has it 40% off. You can find the best quality/price Chlorella at www.watershed.net.

3) Taking an oxygen product (also promotes healing and detox) like “OxyMune” There is a good price at: www.oxygenamerica.com. I’ve used oxymune and it is very potent.

4) Allow the area to heal. So that means no exercising of the abdominal muscles (since a hernia is the intestine poking through the muscle). The same principal of not picking a scab. If you exercise, the contraction of the muscle will pull apart the rip in the muscle. Abdominals are hard to heal because almost anything you physically do uses ab muscles. Definatley don’t extend the belly out.

5) 5,000 mg of Vit C and MSM per day minimum. Vitamin C promotes collagen formation and MSM is essential for tissues. You can safely take Vit C to bowl tolerance (diarrhea). One thing I noticed was that in high dosages MSM softens the skin.

6) Bodri mentions empty mind meditation as the most affective form of meditation for healing.

The disclaimer:

I don’t make any money from these products or websites.

2252[/snapback]

DO YA KNOW IF CHI NEI TSANG MASSAGE BOOKS BY MASTER CHIA MAKE ANY MENTIONS O HERNIA BY ANY CHANCE?

THANKS A 1000 AGGAIN

RJ

2264[/snapback]

Hey Ronny, maybe you should check out the The Chi Nei Tsang Institute ... I'm sure you can write any of the teachers there with your question, including the head teacher, Gilles Marin who wrote Healing from Within With Chi Nei Tsang. This place is right down the street from my loft too so after your treatment you and Lezlie and I can drink forties and roll around Oakland pickin' up bitches and fuckin' them. (I really need to stop listening to this Dr. Dre album :lol:)

Or just look up a practitioner in your area. There are a few listed in Southern Cali.

Sean.

Hey Ronny, maybe you should check out the The Chi Nei Tsang Institute ... I'm sure you can write any of the teachers there with your question, including the head teacher, Gilles Marin who wrote Healing from Within With Chi Nei Tsang. This place is right down the street from my loft too so after your treatment you and Lezlie and I can drink forties and roll around Oakland pickin' up bitches and fuckin' them.  (I really need to stop listening to this Dr. Dre album  :lol:)

Or just look up a practitioner in your area. There are a few listed in Southern Cali.

Sean.

2266[/snapback]

YEA THANKS FOR DA INFO. HOW-EVER A HERNIA BE NOT EASY GAME, I GUESS IT MAKES SENSE WHAT DA MITCH MATE SAID, THAT IT TOOK THAT MOFO 18 MONTHS TO GET RESSULTS. I HAVE HAD THIS UMBILICCAL HERNIA SINCE BIRTH N SO IT'D BE EVEN MORE DIFICULT TO CLOSE IT SINCE IT AINT RECCENT. BUT DA MAHALINGAM CAN DO IT, TAKES IT WHAT IT MAY.

I HAVE ALSO HEARD THAT THERE BE SOME CHINA HERBS TO HELP DA HEALIN, AM GONNA FIND OUT THAT SOON. SO HOWS DA HOOKER SCENNARIO UP THERE IN OAK-LAND?????

BYE NOW, N HEY DONT YA GUYS TRY TO PUT MY SALAMI IN CAGE OK?????

BYE NOW

RJ

HEY MITCH THANK YA A 1,000,000 FOR ALL DA GOOD INFO OK? ARE YA SOME KINDA THERAPIST OR DOCTOR OR?

CAN YA RELLATE YER EXPERIENCE WITH DA HERNIA SURGERRY. WAS THAT UMBILLICCAL?

SEE DA QUESTION IN MINE MIND WHENEREV I GET AN ILMENT BE, WHAT WOULD A TAO MONK LIVIN ALL ALLONE UP DA HIMMALAYA MOUTNAINS DO IF *HE* HAD THIS AILMENT.

SO SURE DA SURGERY BE DA QUICK WAY, BUT THERE MUST BE A WAY APROPRIATE TO DA PATIENCE N COOLNESS O DA TAO BUMS.

AS FOR DA MASAGE TECHNIQUE, DO YA THINK DA CASTOR OIL BE IMPORTANT OR RATHER IT'S DA MASAGE TECHNIQUE THAT DID DA TRICK???

BYE NOW

RJ

\

\

THANKS A 1000 AGGAIN

I've looked through all 3 CHI NEI TSANG books I have and didn't see any reference to hernias. The only thing I can think of that it would do is release tension around the hernia.

When I was born I had a double hernia so I have a tissue weakness in that area. I had a recurrence on one side about 2 years ago, and since I had insurance I decided to go with surgery and sew in a mesh to reinforce the area. I didn’t want to put in all that time to possibly heal the hernia where surgery is almost guaranteed. Surgery along with increasing the strength of the weak tissues is probably the best bet.

Another thing you can add is liquid minerals because vitamins don’t work without minerals. The liquid minerals are over 90% absorbable. Mineral pills, if you are lucky, are around 10% absorbable (if my memory is correct).

I had a friend use liquid minerals, Vit E, and Vit C when he had his wisdom teeth removed (by the way having wisdom teeth or crooked teeth is a sure sign of simple sugar caused deformity during growth in the womb, see Pottenger and Price www.price-pottenger.org) his gums healed so quickly that when he went back to the dentist they had to cut his gums again just to get the stitches out (that’s about a 50% increase in healing than usual).

Don’t expect this type of increase in healing in other parts of the body. The mouth is coursing with blood vessels and heals quickly. Where Fascia has comparatively little and heals slowly. Fascia not only surrounds organs and major muscles but individual muscle fibers also. That's another reason why hernias don’t heal quickly. Both Vit E and C are powerful anti-inflamatories which speed healing. Vit E also makes blood vessels more pliable so that it’s easier for blood to get into the micro capillaries.

2295[/snapback]

YO MITCH I'D GO FOR DA PUSY GUT TO HEAL DA MUSCLES IF THATS OK WITH YA ALLRIGHTIE???

I STARTED DA MASAGE THANG, THEN I CAME UP WITH A TOUGHT, TO USE PISS PACKS N RUB MINE PISS ON IT, NOW SINCE MY SALAMI HAPEN TO BE JUST ABOUT THERE, I WONT HAVE HAVE DA PROBLEM O GOIN TO DA MEDDICINAL CLOSET TO GRAB DA BOTTLE.

NOW WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT THIS *GENIAL* IDDEA O MINE?

ANYHOW THANKS A 1,000,000 EUROS FOR ALL DA GOOD INFO, BUT ONE LAST QUESTION BE, HOW MUCH TROUBLE WAS DA POST OP RECOVVERY? PAIN? WEAKNESS? COULD YA GO BACK TO WORKIN OUT QUIKLY??

BYE NOW

RJ

I had a inguinal hernia near the crotch.

I've been studying natural medicine for 8 years. I primarily favor osteopathic techniques but CHI NEI TSANG and Bowen therapies are perking my interest more. For nutritional advice I’m favoring Hippocrates Health Institute (www.hippocratesinst.com) method of basically raw food with juicing wheat grass for optimum health. Although for many people the ProVita plan (www.jacktips.com/home.htm) will provide very good results without totally giving up what they are used to eating. I plan to open a natural health clinic either in mexico or another country because the US is just too risky because of the draconian dominance of the AMA. Although opening a relaxation spa and teaching internal alchemy sounds like a lot of  fun too.

I think using castor oil is important along with the massage.

Surgery and acute trauma is one thing the current medical modal does well. So keep this option open. If I’m in a car accident I want to be taken to an ER not a natural health doctor.

My Ideal choice of how to treat a hernia would be to use psychic surgery (www.therapies.com/surgery/) to open the area, use cat gut or dissolving stitches to sew the muscle back together and use the nutritional Hippocrates Health Institute advice to maximize healing along with the nutritional and massage advice I’ve already given in the above article. I would eat twice a day making sure I have enough fiber to prevent constipation. Because you definitely don’t want to “grunt” to evacuate your food because it can rip the stitches or rip the healing tissues and then you are at square one again.

Hope this helps =)

2297[/snapback]

ANYHOW THANKS  A 1,000,000 EUROS FOR ALL DA GOOD INFO, BUT ONE LAST QUESTION BE, HOW MUCH TROUBLE WAS DA POST OP RECOVVERY? PAIN? WEAKNESS? COULD YA GO BACK TO WORKIN OUT QUIKLY??

It took me about 1 1/2 years to get back to somewhat normal. I had a bad reaction to the mesh, others I talked to took about 6 months to be able to do normal low impact exercises and a year to get back to normal. Then I know of a body builder who sprang back within 3 months. It depends on how you respond to surgery. Post op hurts like hell.

If you use piss packs still use the castor oil for massaging the area. Castor oil has great healing and cleansing abilities.

It took me about 1 1/2 years to get back to somewhat normal. I had a bad reaction to the mesh, others I talked to took about 6 months to be able to do normal low impact exercises and a year to get back to normal. Then I know of a body builder who sprang back within 3 months. It depends on how you respond to surgery. Post op hurts like hell.

If you use piss packs still use the castor oil for massaging the area. Castor oil has great healing and cleansing abilities.

2377[/snapback]

BUT WAIT I DONT GET IT, AINT DA MESH SUPOSED TO MAKE ALL *LESS* PAINFUL?? ANNOTHER O DA MEDDICAL MAFFIA RIPOFFS MAYBBE???

I THOUGHT DA OLD-FASHIONED METTHOD O JUST STITCHES WAS DA PAINFUL ONE.

NOW YA TELL ME THAT DA MESH METHOD BE PAINFUL, WTF????

SO WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT DA OLD STICHES METTHOD WHERE THEY JUST SEW YER MUSCLES TOGETHER? AT LEAST, YA THEN DONT HAVE MUCH FORREIGN BODY INTO YER BODY!!!

BYE NOW, SO HOW DID IT FEEL DA FIRST TIME YA TOOK *A SHIT* AFTER DA SURGERRY???

AARRGGHHAARRGGHHAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

As far as I understand, it is standard procedure to sew the muscle up and use mesh to reinforce the area so it doesn't pop out again. They won't use dissolving stitches because most people's bodies are so weak that the area won't repair to a strong enough level. And they find that using the mesh keeps the area together better than just stitches.

For practical purposes of expense and making sure it doesn’t pop out again I would go with the mesh. I could of had  a bad reaction to a foreign material in my body or it was rubbing against a nerve, I don’t know. The doctor didn’t give a reason for the inflammation either. They did a cat scan to see if I popped the patch but it just showed a lot of inflammation.

The inflammation from the surgery hurt more than the original hernia did when I started to exercise again (10 months). But it sounds like I was an unusual case.

When I took my first shit it hurt a little but not much because I was hopped up on vicadin mmmm opium. Believe me take the pain meds even when you’re not hurting because it takes a bit for them to work. And fiber will be your new best friend because the stool just slips up without much effort at all. There is some minor numbness where they cut me open but it’s not that bad at all. My man tool escaped any affects from surgery. Although for a couple of months erections caused pain. I had a hernia in the crotch region so I don’t think this will happen to you.

My  chi surged during recovery and I experienced my first taste of bliss. All I did for the most part was sleep (vicadin makes you sleepy), stay in bed (because you don’t want to move because it hurts like hell), and read (I mostly read the “Autobiography of a Yogy”. Since the idea of having an erection was painful I was able to preserve chi.

2400[/snapback]

HEY I DONT WANNA GO SURGERY, FUCK DA MEDDICCAL MAFFIA COKSUKERS!!!

HERE'S MINE THERRAPY:

1) MASAGE WITH CASTOR OIL TO OPEN UP DA HOLE SO DA HENRIA DONT GO STRANGULLATED

2) PISS PACK TO REGROW DA TISUES

3) PERRIODIC JUICE FASTIN TO DECREASE DA ABDOMMINAL PRESURE

4) HERE'S WHEREE I NEED YER OPPINION: USE O A HOME MADE BELT TO PRESURE DA HERNIA 24 HRS A DAY BACK INTO DA BODY. I AM JUST USIN SUM SPORTS TAPE N A SMAL RUBER BALL TO PUSH DA THANG BACK INSIDE, WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT IT?

NOW, NOW, PERRHAPS THAT AINT AN HERNIA. PERRHAPS IT BE A SECOND SALAMI GROWIN!!! AARRGGHHAARRGGHHAARRGGHH!!!!

RJ

Clinical Observation on 74 Hernia Cases Treated with Moxibustion

Xie Xiaohui, Kou shengyin (Tongchuan college of TCM, Shanxi Province, 727000)

The authors differentiated 74 patients with hernia and treated them with moxibustion. The main points selected for moxibustion were dadun (LR 1) and three points in a triangular form. Guanyuan (CV 4) and shenque (CV 8) were added for cold syndrome; Geshu (UB 17) and Sanjiaoshu (UB 22) were added in case of damp-heat, and zusanli (ST 36) and tituo (EX) used if the hernia was appearing and disappearing. The result: 56 cases were cured. The curative rate was 75.7% and the effective rate 97.1%.

Key words: HERNIA/acup ther MOXA STICK MOXIBUSTION.

http://www.ceimec.com.br/resumos_2.htm

Sign in to follow this