Sign in to follow this  
skydog

rocks purify energy

just walk barefoot on certain rocks intuitive movement/qigong

afterwards really feel my heart cleaned and feel very quiet and more sensitive

but also it seems to have an effect on my bones

I want to be connected to the earth all the time so might buy some earth connected shoes/wire for sleeping in

eventually design my own/homes connected to nature

personally i think its quite powerful why do people not live with homes connected to aspects of nature..

• Like 1

but i guess different rocks have totally different effects and might not want to live with the rock with one effect all the time...depends on a persons needs maybe

• Like 2

I tend to shy away from things like this, as I like to depend on nothing outside myself.

A friend bought a rock for a lot of money and said it had weird affects on him when he wore it.

Edited by idiot_stimpy
  • Like 1

A spot down the coast has heaps of white granite with a grey and other colours/ minerals in it ... the place felt so clean and light I had to bring a bit back .

Properties of stones are a part of Hermetics; mostly gems and precious minerals but there is evidence that some (like the Egyptians) believed more /common' stone (for building) had specific 'magical' properties.

• Like 2

No rocks here in my part of Florida but there is a small river that passes through the town of Helen, Georgia I have walked in a number of times and it is a really nice feeling, the smoothed river rocks under my feet.

I have a rock collection I put together from different parts of the US and Northern Mexico. I'm not really that much into rock collecting, it was just something I did when on an extended vacation travelling the US and "Border" Mexico. I even have a small piece of petrified bone and tree in the collection.

Many people are into crystals. Many claims have been made about them.

• Like 1

I also have a fossil collection.

That is something I would have enjoyed but never had the opportunity.

Once I saw this lady at the jewlerry shop trying on different rings and figuring out if any of the stones she is wearing are going to "argue" with each other or if they can "live "together " (her words )..

it took her long time to decide on " potential friends" but once it was done -- she was satisfied .

• Like 3

I love to search the shore for nice stones and fossils.

I once lived in Sea Comb(e) drive.

Also, mermaids.

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?

Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

• Like 1

Ah, yes, the mermaids.

Back in the old days of my Apple IIE computer (before the internet) I took a picture of "The Little Mermaid" and removed her halter and gave her a really nice pair of boobs. I had it as my start-up page but finally had to remove it as it was far too distracting.

I tried imagining looking at your stuff but it just didn't happen. You know me, very little imagination.

I got so many special and weird rocks and mineral samples I made a rock garden with them ... using the river rocks from here as the main base material. I like geology and studying geological history.

I have a big chunk of green fuschite ( a type of shale) that I like ... (its wild close up )

200132_Fuschite.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

I tend to shy away from things like this, as I like to depend on nothing outside myself.

A friend bought a rock for a lot of money and said it had weird affects on him when he wore it.

sure but in a way external is internal too

like the colour of your home, the materials, the colours of clothes you wear, symbols, the area your in energy wise, the food you eat, diet, actions etc all affect "self"

• Like 2

Just walking along the beach is purifying. The sand itself is a wonderful of potpourri of tiny rocks, minerals and quartz. I learned years ago I could take off my shoes, walk for an hour or two and they're still there when I get back. Its a good chance to contemplate and get back in touch with the basic elements. Air water earth fire.

• Like 1

Just walking along the beach is purifying. The sand itself is a wonderful of potpourri of tiny rocks, minerals and quartz. I learned years ago I could take off my shoes, walk for an hour or two and they're still there when I get back. Its a good chance to contemplate and get back in touch with the basic elements. Air water earth fire.

'Plain old' sand ;

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=microscopic+photographs+of+sand&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2qgXU_jVIon4lAWk1ICgDA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1072&bih=504

I have a large bag of pure topaz sand ... its a lot heavier than normal sand ... bright white and sparkles in the Sun like little diamonds.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this