Sign in to follow this  
qvrmy11vz

Introduction

I have been reading the Tao Te Ching for the last six months. During this time, I have become interested in The Way.

I'm still new to this sphere of thought, but I want to progress it. I live a fairly normal tightly-knitted Western life, but since beginning the Tao Te Ching I want to adjust my life unto the Tao. I come to this forum in hope of absorbing and learning new things about The Way.

Before Taoism, I was very interested in Vedic literature.

I wish to find Taoist masters and learn from them, giving myself to them. Do Westerners have access to this? I am willing to learn Chinese.

Apologies for my disjointed style of writing, long time listener first time caller with the whole concept of online forum.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums.

You will be able to find a wealth of knowledge here and now that you are free to post you may ask as many questions as you wish. Before getting started however please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ Things are pretty easy going here and this covers all that you need be aware of.

Good luck with your quest.

Best wishes,

Chang.

Sign in to follow this