Sign in to follow this  
Everything

God has just recently died!

Some people still think God is still alive and allot of people will allways keep believing. So they call for Him, but he does not respond beyond your ability to MAKE him respond. ONE DAY YOUR CALLING shall BE SO GREAT:

YOU WILL CREATE GOD IN YOUR OWN IMAGE!!!!!!!

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Your god will be so great, he will kill you. He will betray his only father in life. You share the same faith as your petty God. All of you will be casted down unto the eternal realm of burning despair, you and the fathers before you and the children after you have all been and will all be preparing with their very own hands! Together you all share the same pittyful faith.

And the Godless? For them awaits only the promise of eternal freedom and infinite power, which shall be rightfully their own. You know why? Because they don't need a reason for it.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

I'll play :)

Your god will be so great, he will kill you.

My 'God' is already 'so great' and has already killed 'me' . So the 'heads up' is a little late.

He will betray his only father in life

'God' has a father now? Who was his father ? and his father ... and ...

. You share the same faith as your petty God

Oh no! For in such matters it is certainty not faith .

. All of you will be casted down unto the eternal realm of burning despair

Faust. Where are you damn’d? Meph. In hell. Faust. How comes it then that thou art out of hell? Meph. Why this is hell, nor am I out of it.

, you and the fathers before you and the children after you have all been and will all be preparing with their very own hands! Together you all share the same pittyful faith.

But I dont have any children. *

And the Godless? For them awaits only the promise of eternal freedom and infinite power, which shall be rightfully their own. You know why? Because they don't need a reason for it.

Hmmmm ... I might try that ... < thinks really hard > ; I have no need for a reason whatsoever to win on that lotto ticket I bought today ... no reason at all.

* Preacher on the pulpit ; " And when the sinners are in hell, they shall suffer with a great wailing and a great gnashing of teeth!"

Little old lady in front row: "But I haven't got any teeth."

Preacher < pounds pulpit with fist> ; " The Lord will provide teeth for those that have none so they will be able to gnash them! "

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this