skydog

Recent painting

It's so sad that the person who made this was trying to make it look 3 dimensional, when really it is still 2 dimensional. Just a flat piece of board with paint on it. I mean, IT PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE PAINT! And that fire? Hah! It's not even hot! How sad and futile the endeavours of this artist. Just one big mess of sadness and expression of his undeniable powerless nature.

It's not sad for everyone, but I am very powerful, and I like my power, so that's why I feel sad for the person who created this. I can conjure the 8 dimensional version, eternally moving living breathing version of this creation, and it's not even worth the 2 seconds of trouble for me! But I did write all of this down, because really... This is just sad beyond my ability to comprehend. I do understand why people make these kind of things, meaning they are coming to terms with their powerless nature and expressing their appreciation for this coming to terms with it, and settling in, by painting a painting of what they used to consider a given conjuration of their true natural and eternal power. So really, the fact that people like these kind of paintings is very good. but me? I just find this SAD WITHOUT ENDING! :(

How can you guys be happy with this?

Edited by Everything

I really like the red. MOAR RED!

btw, making this painting is the fun part. Filling in the details? That's just a chore... But the reward is HUGE!!! So fill up the details, more and more! Your painting is never done. Keep tending to it. Allways try to dedicate, unconditionally. Don't think like "Awww, I will surely dedicate myself to the next painting, because, of this and that, bla bla." then you will never dedicate to any painting! Just DO IT. Just do it. It's like one of those things. Just do it. Don't think about wether you want to or not. Just do it. Everyday, atleast spend 30 seconds filling in one detail. Every week? How about every year spend 1 second to fill in a detail. Ok, are we clear? Yes! Cool! every year 1 second to fill in a detail! Or wait, let's make that just in this life time, one time only spend a second to fill in one detail... Pls? Rly? Ok... your painting is done :(

• Like 1

Love this buddy! Always so inspired by your talents and ability to paint energy :)

cheers man, appreciate the comments, hope all is well with you and look forward to seeing if you have any more books out

It's really speaking to me. What it's saying I'm not exactly sure, but it's communicating. I don't think I'd hang it over my bed.

Thanks feel free to take any guesses..

yeh its more like a personal ritual than a pretty painting..but yeh there is a lot of meaning inthere..probably not an over the bed painting

but I can use my intuition and come up with various symbols and set my intention to a painting over xyzs bed...with energy etc and that would be fore that purpose lol

• Like 1

some

Edited by skydog

It's so sad that the person who made this was trying to make it look 3 dimensional, when really it is still 2 dimensional. Just a flat piece of board with paint on it. I mean, IT PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE PAINT! And that fire? Hah! It's not even hot! How sad and futile the endeavours of this artist. Just one big mess of sadness and expression of his undeniable powerless nature.

It's not sad for everyone, but I am very powerful, and I like my power, so that's why I feel sad for the person who created this. I can conjure the 8 dimensional version, eternally moving living breathing version of this creation, and it's not even worth the 2 seconds of trouble for me! But I did write all of this down, because really... This is just sad beyond my ability to comprehend. I do understand why people make these kind of things, meaning they are coming to terms with their powerless nature and expressing their appreciation for this coming to terms with it, and settling in, by painting a painting of what they used to consider a given conjuration of their true natural and eternal power. So really, the fact that people like these kind of paintings is very good. but me? I just find this SAD WITHOUT ENDING! :(

How can you guys be happy with this?

Sometimes it's best to keep one's opinions to one's self.

• Like 3

~~~ topic moderation ~~~

Be respectful, considerate when commenting on someone's posted art.

("Everything" is suspended from the board for 2 weeks.)

- Trunk

~~~ /mod out ~~~

• Like 3