skydog

Question/sharing knowledge about iron crotch qigong

Ill slightly embarass myself but whatever I really want to learn it

used to have real problems with libido, and grounding

I kind of do it already in my spontaneous movement qigong, I randomly start punching my penis for 30 minutes even while erect, picking sick qi out or jelquing

or getting better with horse stance variations of it for 2 hours long, circle walking etc

when I sit in stand, I start moving spontaneously

and iron body spend like 40 minute kicking or punching a rock

and put a lighter to my hand and various parts of it for a few seconds

anyways long story short, I am not spending 1500 pounds to learn iron crotch the only part I dont know is how to hang weights from my crotch can only find one course in my country.\

Im sorry but Ive been to two or three world level qigong master workshops and I did not pay any where near this much.

I do iron body anyways Im not going to hurt myself, I use my intuition and do it hard enough but not too hard that its painful

so I got an idea about strapping a boulder with a leather wrap and then strapping the rest under my balls, and use a slightly bigger boulder when I feel the time is wrong and either lift it up from the floor or drag it

can anyone shed some light on how to do this, private message me or something

You're hard core and way more experienced then I am but.. WTF. In my limited understanding (I did a couple months of Kaishan Golden Shield) the line between building up and hurting yourself is very close in iron crotch training. I'm not sure the rewards are worth it. If you had an experienced instructor it'd be different, but without one, I think the risk is higher then the potential gain.

There are so many things to work on, why mess with the family jewels without expert advice. There are other practices for vitality with much less risk involved. And the risk can be long term and permanent. I'm thinking of TB old timer Plato who'd done such weight lifting and decided it wasn't a healthy practice.

edit>You may want to ask the question on the http://forum.healingdao.com/practice/ site. They may have people who have experience since Mantak Chia had included it in the curriculum in the past.

• Like 2

I don't know anything about hanging, so i cant say any thing about that. But I can recommend testicular massage, I used to be oversensitive but doing massage regularly helped to over come that.

I would recommend staring there and see how that goes. Just take it easy and slow.

• Like 1

I kind of do it already in my spontaneous movement qigong, I randomly start punching my penis for 30 minutes even while erect, picking sick qi out or jelquing

so I got an idea about strapping a boulder with a leather wrap and then strapping the rest under my balls, and use a slightly bigger boulder when I feel the time is wrong and either lift it up from the floor or drag it

:excl::o:blink::wacko::unsure::huh::ninja:

Well, I would first delete all the past experiences (warrior) around being traumatized and traumatizing others. Punching, kicking, and cutting off other people's junk (and losing body parts in general). Then delete all the weakness around having to atone for the past and even out the energy with all the spirits on the receiving end.

• Like 2

and put a lighter to my hand and various parts of it for a few seconds

:blink: Yoikes...

I would also be curious to know exactly what their training techniques are? I mean, I am pretty curious about if and how a guy can actually lift 350-500 lbs strapped to his junk?? Without like, snapping it or stripping his balls off?? How do they even tie the cloth on, and is it above or below the balls? :o

"Tie Dong Gong" aims to toughen the testicles not by striking against a hard surface but by lifting weight with the whole of the body expressed through the genitals. After the weight is lifted, it is important to swing the weight like a pendulum while concentrating on the qi at the lower dantian. Before attempting to lift the weight with the genitals, you need to master the qigong technique of sending the blood and the qi to a particular part of the body or to a particular acupoint by guiding it with your breathing and your mind.

In Daoist Nei-dan (Internal Alchemy) Qigong, the aim is to cultivate the jing to nourish the qi, cultivate the qi to nourish the shen (spirit) and cultivate the shen to return to the original void.

ironcockdo.jpg

Master Chan teaches his students the "Tie Dang Gong" in two parts. The first part deals with qigong, meditation and massage to strengthen the kidney and the back. The second part deals with special meditation techniques and massage of the genitals for preparation of weight lifting. Master Chan says he always starts the exercise with at least ten minutes of meditation, followed by a thorough massage of the genital region. To do the lifting, he would tie the end of a metre-long piece of silk, in a special way, around the testicles and the base of the penis, and then he would attach the other end to the weights. He would then mentally concentrate his qi at the lower part of his body, especially around the genital region, before lifting. Afterwards, he would reverse the procedure by untying the weights, repeat the massage and sit in meditation for half an hour, to send the concentrated jing qi upward, before finishing the practice.

To build up and maintain his qi, Master Chan would lift weights under 100 lbs each day. He only lifts heavier weights for demonstration because they require a lot more energy and could easily lead to over-exertion and injury. Over the years, he has been injured several times, causing his testicles to swell badly. Master Chan says that most of his students can lift 50 lbs after they have completed his course.

Just as a weight-lifter would take vitamin supplements to build up his body, Master Chan drinks herbal wine, which he has made himself, daily to compensate for his energy loss.

In his interview with Angelica Cheung of Hong Kong's Eastern Express newspaper, he says, "Because I am very energetic after practicing qigong, I often have sexual urges. When the urge comes, I sit and meditate to turn the urge into body energy. I never play around with other women and only have sex with my wife. According to Daoist "Sex Skill", the man and the woman exchange hormones when having sex and the hormones convey their thoughts. If a man has sex with a prostitute who only wants money, the thought in the woman's hormone would harm the man's health. If one does this often, the harmful factors would accumulate and form diseases like cancer. So, only have sex when you and your partner both want to."

Master Chan is very forthright about the morality associated with doing Qigong with one's private parts. He told me he was asked once by a group of very wealthy Taiwanese businessmen to teach them the "Tie Dang Gong" so they can use it to deflower more virgins to reverse the aging process. He refused although they offered him a huge amount of money. He says that it is the precise reasons why Daoist classics on the subject are often couched in mysterious language and symbols - to protect the precious knowledge from being misused. Mastery of a Qigong technique does not automatically lead to better health and well-being, unless one has a relaxed and guilt-free state of mind.

Because the sexual energy that we have around is so powerful, we need to channel it carefully so it does not back-fire on us," says Chan Tze-Tan, Master of Iron Crotch Qigong.

Qigong practitioner lifts 230kg (507 lbs!!!!!???) with his 'iron crotch'

56484_8349300B15.SB15SJ1HF_2011%E8%B3%87

Yang You-sin says "99 Power Qigong," or "iron crotch" qigong, was the only solution he could find to relieve his chronic pain.

Yang You-sin, a Taiwanese worker who became ill after years of manual labor, regained his health by learning "99 Power Qigong," also known as "iron crotch," in which male students train their genitals to lift iron disks weighing hundreds of kilograms.

Yang has been doing heavy manual labor since he was young. Ten years ago, his limbs started to swell and become sore after working and he was not able to find any medicine that could relieve his pain. He started to look into qigong after he heard that it can improve practitioners' health.

Yang says what improved his health was "iron crotch" qigong, which he studied after meeting the practice's founder, Tu Jin-sheng.

Yang showed his friends the results of his daily practice. First, he uses a red cloth to tie several iron disks to his genitals to warm up. When he feels prepared, he steps onto two pedestals and crouches down to tie iron weights weighing 230kg to his penis. He then stands up slowly, lifting the iron disks off the ground for 30 seconds. His friends have been, for lack of a better word, fascinated by his performance.

The student has become well-known at his master's training center and has been invited to perform in masterclasses in Indonesia.

Qigong is usually practiced to improve health, mediation, breathing and movement. The practice is closely tied to theories of self-cultivation in Chinese philosophy and comes in various forms and styles.

I'll remain a bit skeptical of this as some health "cure-alot," yet open-minded...

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Thanks clarity I will do and actually I figured out how to do this totally for free with a leather strap I was gonna pay for but then they gave for free and rocks the size of my foot its not harmful as any hard qigong just takes some common sense and intuition

There's some things you need to do with this to make sure you don't damage something important you may need later. Even a few days training with a legit teacher would be good. You mentioned it being expensive; so just find one who isn't world famous, and it would cost less.

Hmmm...I see possibly a new market niche:

Coming soon! Master Dorian's IRON ANUS QI GONG!

Learn to lift 500 lbs with the power of your anal orifice! :ninja:

Edited by Dorian Black

...cures hemorrhoids IMMEDEATELY & FOREVER! :lol:

Edited by Dorian Black

Hmmm...I see possibly a new market niche:

Coming soon! Master Dorian's IRON ANUS QI GONG!

Learn to lift 500 lbs with the power of your anal orifice! :ninja:

dorian if you look closely at this thread and some of the things ive wrote, you may get some answers to the posts where you asks questions for...

instead of just making fun of it

but i guess its good most people reaction to this thread

• Like 1

dorian if you look closely at this thread and some of the things ive wrote, you may get some answers to the posts where you asks questions for...

???

There's some things you need to do with this to make sure you don't damage something important you may need later. Even a few days training with a legit teacher would be good. You mentioned it being expensive; so just find one who isn't world famous, and it would cost less.

When I said world famous i meant some of the best qigong teachers in the world not neccessarily famous, and they were almost free..

Ive been researching and only find one course for lik 1500 pounds..

I need to do this,

massaging genitals some warmup with horse stance and lower weights is good for not hurting and as the guy said only do small weights like 100 pounds big weights will lead to over exertion

I do hard qigong for hours everyday and it happens intuitively probably because I need more jing a little imbalance, it is actually very pleasurable to do hard qigong, i never do it too much

I do this today, admitedlly did it a little wrong, but oh well learn from mistakes..and I am the doctor lol

so to start with really low weight.

I felt SUPPER grounded

I then did my spontaneous movement at the beach and started circle walking the radius of my circle was huge like 30 metres each way and didnt have enough space, really opens up the root and lower dan tian.