Hi, I would like some down to earth advice, please.

Having ate some food, I read a chapter of a book, and then got into bed.

Could not sleep so meditated. Not in a hardcore Zen fashion. Just nice and easy, let events flow and settle sort of thing.

I could feel my body processing the food.

There must be a chaka gate there which takes energy out the food?

When my body had processed the food, I felt a whole lot lighter and more settled in my meditation.

After a few minutes I felt an intense pressure at forehead.

It felt like it was going to pop. I was a bit scared.

I quickly rolled over and concentrated on few other things.

• I would like to know what such a intense pressure signifies?
  • Should I have allowed it to pop ?

Just before I felt this pressure, I also felt some kundlini-syndrome worms wriggling down my forehead.

• Sorry if I don't use the right terms but I don't know them!
  • Reply however or as technically as you like; I have a good ability to comprehend this subject as I'm already reborn from my initial conception inside the One.
Edited by garudha

[...]and then got into bed.

Could not sleep so meditated. Not in a hardcore Zen fashion. Just nice and easy, let events flow and settle sort of thing.

[...]

After a few minutes I felt an intense pressure at forehead.

It felt like it was going to pop. I was a bit scared.

I quickly rolled over and concentrated on few other things.

• I would like to know what such a intense pressure signifies?
  • Should I have allowed it to pop ?

Just before I felt this pressure, I also felt some kundlini-syndrome worms wriggling down my forehead.

Those symptoms sound familiar.

Dude, I hope you don't have additionally retained sexual energy.

Because if so, then you could be in for some "special music" soon...

7199418.jpg

If so, make sure to report here! :P

Edited by Dorian Black

Those symptoms sound familiar.

Dude, I hope you don't have additionally retained sexual energy.

Because if so, then you could be in for some "special music" soon...

If so, make sure to report here! :P

I'm sure you don't mean any harm but I'm sorry to say that I'm only confused by your post.

Can you give an example of "additionally retained sexual energy" ?.. Would you mean "energy" retained from abstanance of sexual activity, "energy" captured from a sexual partner, or "energy" generated from tantric practice?

Please be specific.

What is this "special music" you playfully mention ?

I'm sure you don't mean any harm but I'm sorry to say that I'm only confused by your post.

Can you give an example of "additionally retained sexual energy" ?.. Would you mean "energy" retained from abstanance of sexual activity, "energy" captured from a sexual partner, or "energy" generated from tantric practice?

Please be specific.

What is this "special music" you playfully mention ?

Lol, the "succubus blues". ;)

I had similar symptoms like you once from intense meditation plus pretty sure piled up sexual energy.

This lead to an experience which was highly likely intercourse with a succubus or a similar entity.

I wrote about this experience already in this forum:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/25499-housewife-uses-lsd-experiment-from-the-1950s/?p=375839

All right, a true story from 1998 or 1999!!! :lol: My practice back then was concentrating extremely strong at my third eye in the front of my head and often I used aggressive emotion to further the concentrated intensity of my practice! At one time, I got a terrible headache of cause of that practice and a feeling as someone would grab my head and give it a sudden push or so! I found that quite frightening and thought that I had maybe damaged my brain or so. I stopped all training but the sudden pushing feeling on my head still happened the next days after that several times a day. I had no idea what to do but finally decided to confront whatever was going to happen to me! So I sat down on my bed and thought determined: "All right, I'm ready! Bring it on!" Suddenly, I just felt that I was falling backwards on my bed! All my senses stopped functioning, I couldn't feel, see or hear anything of my surroundings and couldn't feel my body anymore. But I heard something like changing frequencies, you know, like when you go on the radio where no radio station is transmitting, that kind of noise! So I was in that condition for some time but could think absolutely normal and was fully awake and concentrated in my mind. I was just wondering and waited what was going to happen! Then, suddenly, I felt something like a hand touching my thigh! I couldn't feel my thigh or the trest of my body but there where my thigh must have been, I clearly felt that touch! Then, I felt another hand touching my other thigh! These in fact caressing touches persisted and after some time, I felt two other hands touching my upper body! I thought: "Alright, whatever this is, it has obviously four hands!" Strangely enough, I was not afraid at all! I concluded it was some kind of ghost or demon, but I was convinced that It couldn't hurt me as long as I stayed calm and concentrated! Don't ask me why I had that absurd opinion, I don't know! These caressing touches continued for some time and I began to feel sexual arousal! Then, when I was quite strongly sexually aroused, I began to feel some kind of a wave motion on my lap as if something was RIDING me! This was quite pleasant and it went on for some time like that, the four hands caressing me and something riding on my lap! Then, slowly I just returned to my normal perception again, my senses slowly began to perceive my sourroundings and my body again (I had quite an erection, haha!) and at the same pace the perception of the thing that rode me and the hearing of the frequencies faded away. Then, when I was finally back to my normal perception, I began to shake of fear and called one of my best friends to tell him what happened! He said that I was lucky, the thing could have tried to choke me or something like that! Well, after that experience, my headaches were gone and I didn't do that concentration on the third eye anymore!

:lol:

Maybe the thing would have tried to choke me after the ejaculation and I was lucky to get out of the trance before that happened! Also, who knows how that thing actually looked? Maybe it was not a beautyful women at all but an ugly monster with four slimy tentacles and riding me with god knows which orifice of it's body, AAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH! :wacko::blink:

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

The general sensation of pressure in the forehead region should not be something feared.

It may be that you are on the verge of quit an event, but if this is the case then you need only smile and hang on for the ride - it is not at all painful and is not a Kundalini attack waiting to happen. The feelings if they take place will be like Very strong magnets pushing in and around your face - this will change within a day to very different feelings.

These pressures also are often felt as you work in or near the 6th chakra and as you vibrate certain barriers to the point of popping them - but you will only find the next level - not pain or insanity.

Try not to get too hyped up on the drama king/queen stuff.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

These pressures also are often felt as you work in or near the 6th chakra and as you vibrate certain barriers to the point of popping them - but you will only find the next level - not pain or insanity.

I can also vouch for the popping.

In my own experience its almost as if its pressure that causes certain channels to open. They open and sound like a chiropractic pop, except its in your head, not your joints.

I can also vouch for the popping.

In my own experience its almost as if its pressure that causes certain channels to open. They open and sound like a chiropractic pop, except its in your head, not your joints.

Nextday, before sleep, I felt some pressure around my temples (sides of forehead) and a lesser pressure in the centre.

Then I fell asleep, lol.

Nextday, before sleep, I felt some pressure around my temples (sides of forehead) and a lesser pressure in the centre.

Then I fell asleep, lol.

If you free a little pain or pressure around the temples(太陽穴), that is normally the reflexive point of your headache.

To get rid of your headache, apply acupressure slightly with your fingers to the temples(太陽穴). It will put you into sleep also.

You might be interested in this.

Ref: Reflexology

PS.....

The reflexology is not necessary only massaging the foot but other parts of the body as well.

Edited by ChiDragon

Thanks for the link. It didn't feel like a headache. It didn't hurt. I don't usually get headaches, but have had a few, so do know what they feel like.

However; Your post may well be beneficial to others browsing this thread. :)

I'm confused how I might be on the verge of opening this "gate", as, I don't feel like I've reached the full potential of Bodhicitta in the heart chakra... Indeed; I don't feel anything special has happened in my heart/emotions, recently.

I would really like a spiritual guidebook that explains how the inner sciences function.

No fluff or allegory,.. serve it up like hard science, darn it!

There's a million books that lucidly describe "enlightenment" & others that expound the path...

But what about the person who doesn't want enlightenment or to follow someone else's path?

- This market segment is under served, imho -

For example: It's easy to get some book that tells us how to work on a specific area.

To me; this is like "how to build bigger biceps". I'm not interested in something like that.

I just want to be healthy! - In "body and soul" - This stuff should be basic education in schools.

Edited by garudha

Reflecting on commentaries and words of advice in written works does not necessarily mean following these writers' paths.

You dont want enlightenment.

You dont want to follow a path laid down by others.

You dont believe books are any help.

Why then are you here? As per your own wish, why not simply drop all external seeking, and depend solely on your own distillation of a path exclusively tailored to your requirement?

Dont even bother to ask any questions. Because any feedback you receive will be just be a facsimile if you choose to dwell on that feedback for even a second. To stay real, just watch everything come and go, look at how images form and dissolve in your mind, drop all contextual constructs, dissolve all labels, disband all relativity. See what remains.

• Like 1

If you keep experiencing this, it might help to get craniosacral therapy done.

If you experience a kind of gentle wind-like sensation at the upper forehead/hairline area, then PM me and I'll tell you some basic things that have worked for dealing with that.

• Like 1

Are there any flavor enhancers in those beans? Yeast extract?

Ingredients; Beans, Tomatoes, Water, Sugar, Maize Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Paprika, Ground White Pepper, Flavourings, Spices.

The bread would have had a small amount of yeast inside the dough before it was baked. Bread is made with yeast to activate rising of the dough.

Edited by garudha

Did a meditation with a group this evening that may tie in with this thread and these sensations.

We located Niwan (where the Baihui and Tianmu ie crown chakra and third eye, meet in the center of the brain).

We held the tongue on the palate (as usual) but let it grow very soft and wide, and energetically pushed it up through the palate into the head, into Niwan.

So, lines from Baihui and Tianmu together with the big fat, moist tongue, intersected in the center of the brain.

And all kinds of energetic 'stuff' started streaming down the tongue, through the throat, down, down, down, out the pelvis, the legs, the soles of the feet ....

It would take a long time to describe the details, but this relieved pressure in the head region, to say the least ;)

• Like 2

Ingredients; Beans, Tomatoes, Water, Sugar, Maize Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Paprika, Ground White Pepper, Flavourings, Spices.

The bread would have had a small amount of yeast inside the dough before it was baked. Bread is made with yeast to activate rising of the dough.

Yeast in itself is ok.

But yeast extract is industry-speak for MSG. And your initial sensations could simply be a reaction to glutamate. But probably not, given the further details of your experiences.

Thanks for your input on this matter, S C.

I felt like a small ship on a stormy sea when my body was working on the food.

I'm pretty sure that my body was storing energy as it was processing the food.

My body shifted the the now-processed food downwards (digestion).

My body then released the extracted energy upwards into my head area.

I felt a glow rise upwards

I then felt like a ship on a calm lake.

As I adjusted myself and concentrated on this glow; my forehead area started to pressurise at a single spot.

Edited by garudha
  • Like 1

I've been aware of my diet for a few years now. I really became ultra-aware when I had to spend long periods of time working in front a computer. I noticed that I couldn't concentrate correctly if I'd eaten heavy food. Beef is the worst food for me. Negative effects last >2 days.

I'm not an expert on everything but I'd say that food is totally understated in most books about spiritual growth.

Say, you can't build a house if the bricks are made from cow dung, can you? - :ph34r:

• Like 2

hi,

I think you have a Vata imbalance with a bad digestive fire (Vishama Agni) and that is why this meal gave you so much chi, you restored the Agni because of the spices, the fact it is cooked and not raw, and the sweet is Vata balancing.

Vata imbalance (excess of Vata) is what happen when we eat Vegan with raw/uncooked cold dish without spices, and when we drink water when eating.

This lack of digestive fire may explain (Partly, because it is also tamasic, bad for energy circulation) why you feel like shit after eating meat, till it is gone from your body (~2 days).

Edited by nickyro

Thanks so much, nickyro!

I will get a good book on Ayurveda science.

Could you recommend a book written by a guru (i.e not second hand badly interpreted knowledge) ?

Cheers!

Edited by garudha

I can't recommend anything but the first thing is to determine if you have a Vata or Kahpa imbalance, in both case you have a bad digestion.

• Like 1