Yoda

Witch's "Orgasmic Diet"

Well, that makes me feel better about all those policemen eating at Dunkin' Doughnuts!! :)

Come to think of it, the "time to make the doughnuts" guy isn't highly sexed either.

If we all start taking fish oil, won't the Internet crash?

Witch... A question for you... just partway phased into the diet, but I find myself strongly desiring cigarettes. I used to smoke one or two cigarettes a day for awhile but not for a couple of years. I wonder why it's coming up now? Any suggestions? Just say no? Will it pass? Is this just my body getting acclimated to more dopamine and wanting to smoke to get back to the usual high-serotonin vibe?

Well, that makes me feel better about all those policemen eating at Dunkin' Doughnuts!! :)

Come to think of it, the "time to make the doughnuts" guy isn't highly sexed either.

If we all start taking fish oil, won't the Internet crash?

Witch... A question for you... just partway phased into the diet, but I find myself strongly desiring cigarettes. I used to smoke one or two cigarettes a day for awhile but not for a couple of years. I wonder why it's coming up now? Any suggestions? Just say no? Will it pass? Is this just my body getting acclimated to more dopamine and wanting to smoke to get back to the usual high-serotonin vibe?

The Internet won't crash if couples take fish oil together. ;) Men on the diet are delicate flowers compared to women on the diet. Trust me on that one.

I used to smoke and would periodically get cravings. They have stopped since I've been on the diet, although I do sometimes get cravings for starchy foods or caffeine to bring up my serotonin and balance the dopamine. And of course sometimes I take them deliberately.

Or you could just jerk off more. Or whatever it is taoists do!

so what would you recommend a 17 year old to take? i've been eating tofu, rice, grains, everything you mention as being a sexual energy killer. you might be right, unless i continue stroking i lose my erection pretty fast. i'm willing to take fish oil.

The less I know about the erections of a seventeen-year-old guy, the better! A general "improved" or "not improved" would be the sort of feedback I'd like to hear. Have pity on a very horny old goat lady.

That said, I assume you are steadfast about the vegan thing. Because of course if you are willing to wiggle on fish and eggs, you can eat seafood and free-range eggs (high in EPA and DHA) and be ahead of most meat-eaters.

But for a strict vegan diet it is possible. Expensive and difficult, but possible. Assuming you weigh about 180 (and check with your doctor and see the medical disclaimers in my thread in the introduction section about drug interactions, etc.) you should aim for at least 2000 mg of DHA per day. I'm not really sure about dosage for vegans, I haven't gotten enough feedback to know for sure. You might need to go up to 3000 mg of DHA. That will be pretty expensive with the Omega-Zen stuff. Make sure and get protein at every meal. I guess you are stuck with beans. Actually I just found out there are a type of beans that raise dopamine--fava beans, also known as broadbeans. Cook them with the pod. Get young beans and cook them with plenty of oil

Don't be on a lowfat diet. Eat high fat

I suppose butter and cheese are out of the question?

Be careful with oils. Do not eat corn oil or soybean oil or any polyunsaturated vegetable oil. Olive oil, coconut oil, nuts, canola oil, peanut oil, don't skimp! Eat lots of these good oils! Don't eat any transfats.

And of course other beans are fine--lentils, kidney beans, chickpeas, etc.

Try to get most of your carbs from beans and fruits and vegetables rather than wheat or rice. Avoid caffeine, take a good multivitamin, and take the RDA of calcium/magnesium/zinc. Drink orange juice.

That should prime the pump!

Edited by witch

Be careful with oils. Do not eat corn oil or soybean oil or any polyunsaturated vegetable oil. Olive oil, coconut oil, nuts, canola oil, peanut oil, don't skimp! Eat lots of these good oils! Don't eat any transfats.

I've found borage oil to have a very significant effect on my libido.

Thanks again for all the additional information on this thread... very useful! I'm glad that there's a gameplan for vegans too. I'm not 100% vegan, but it's where I like to be for most of my meals so I'm glad I can work within the system. I personally don't have a problem with taking fish oil, so that's good.

The less I know about the erections of a seventeen-year-old guy, the better! A general "improved" or "not improved" would be the sort of feedback I'd like to hear. Have pity on a very horny old goat lady.

That said, I assume you are steadfast about the vegan thing. Because of course if you are willing to wiggle on fish and eggs, you can eat seafood and free-range eggs (high in EPA and DHA) and be ahead of most meat-eaters.

But for a strict vegan diet it is possible. Expensive and difficult, but possible. Assuming you weigh about 180 (and check with your doctor and see the medical disclaimers in my thread in the introduction section about drug interactions, etc.) you should aim for at least 2000 mg of DHA per day. I'm not really sure about dosage for vegans, I haven't gotten enough feedback to know for sure. You might need to go up to 3000 mg of DHA. That will be pretty expensive with the Omega-Zen stuff. Make sure and get protein at every meal. I guess you are stuck with beans. Actually I just found out there are a type of beans that raise dopamine--fava beans, also known as broadbeans. Cook them with the pod. Get young beans and cook them with plenty of oil

Don't be on a lowfat diet. Eat high fat

I suppose butter and cheese are out of the question?

And of course other beans are fine--lentils, kidney beans, chickpeas, etc.

Try to get most of your carbs from beans and fruits and vegetables rather than wheat or rice. Avoid caffeine, take a good multivitamin, and take the RDA of calcium/magnesium/zinc. Drink orange juice.

That should prime the pump!

i'm not quite sure as to if i'm just going to completely drop my vegan stuff or just curve it considerably. i weight around 147 and i'm like 5'9 or 5'10. would dha be in the fish oil or is that a separate supplement? when at publix i noticed an isle that had tons of fish oil brands and dosages, do you recommend any brands? thanks for all the help ^^

I get tired of typing the regular diet! Here's the whole thing with body weight dosages

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=2552&st=20

You probably won't be able to find ultra-refined fish oil at your supermarket--GNC and the Vitamin Shoppe carry more concentrated brands. Although sometimes they do, check the label.

By the way, my heebie-jeebies about hearing about erection quality vanish when the poster is closer to my own age--like Yoda! :D

i am now officially not a vegan. just made my way with some salami - my god this taste so good.

:lol: Probably the ultimate celibacy food is the doughnut, at least the fast food kind fried in transfats. Although they will also ruin your health!

How about this for a million dollar idea:

The orgasmic doughnut.

Cooked in fishoil and dipped in dark chocolate :P

Copyright pending - Oolong Rabbit

I've found borage oil to have a very significant effect on my libido.

hmmm....that contradicts my thing. It's got GLA, an omega-6 fatty acid. Should interfere with libido.

Your body shouldn't need that at all, if you eat meat. The body makes its own GLA from LA.

Mind if I ask the particular effects? Very curious.

i am now officially not a vegan. just made my way with some salami - my god this taste so good.

COMPLIMENTS!

Mantis, you are the man!

Witch must have the whole New Moon Mojo thing figured out... she's #192 on Amazon!!!! Let's all have a collective heart chakra orgasm to celibrate!!! :lol:

Btw, if anyone has benefited from her ideas, please put a favorable review on amazon for her! (Even if you haven't read the book, just say that you've incorporated all or part of her diet and gotten xyz results, etc)

I needed cheering up this morning. Thank you!

Amazon is very volatile, I'm dropping fast. Got up to #50. But it was fun while it lasted!

Just making it to 50 is a huge achievement... and means that word is getting out there. I think your book will be a long term seller too.

My dad's book, Beyond Peleliu, is off in deep space right now but he never had the amazing rating spikes you have.

I would like to add at this point that veganism destroyed my brain and my teeth.

Did it?

How come?

I take B12 (1000mg under tongue, twice a week).

and regarding Calcium I (hope) I get more than the average meat eater..lots of veggies have Calcium, and I eat Tehina (made out of sesame butter) having about 850mg of calcium for a 100g..

I try my best to be a healthy Vegan..still working on it though..

MMkay, here's how it works. Check out Dr. Price's book, he gives the low-down on what different primitive tribes ate/eat, and their relative health.

What he found was this--the healthiest groups ate lots of shellfish, fish eggs, organ meats, and in some cases, raw dairy. Not only that, most of the groups said that these foods specifically were healthy, and were absolutely required for normal skeletal and tooth development. This is fact.

I went 100% raw about 7 years ago, and have been about 80-90% raw, or more, ever since. I was mostly vegan for several years, and, while being mostly-to-all-raw definitely has helped many health issues I had, my teeth and my brain suffered tremendously. I had terrible panic attacks, social anxiety, I lost the motivation to participate in pretty much anything, and it just wasn't going well. My experience is pretty much exactly the same and hundreds of other peoples'. I am on Yahoo groups where most of the people on the group had exactly the same path I did. First raw/vegan, health starts to fail, then start eating animal products again, and slowly recover.

Here's a list of foods that I eat very regularly, and which have reversed my symptoms--

1. Clay. see the clay thread here. Read my posts on it.

2. coconut/coconut oil. An amazing healing food. It has helped my teeth more than anything else has.

3. fish eggs. Really great for the teeth.

4. raw liver/bone marrow/brain/heart from VERY healthy animals. These days, I'm mainly doing bone marrow. It has lots of stem cells and ormus in it.

5 Shrimp with the brains. Very healing.

6. Other shellfish/fish/etc.

7. very high-quality raw dairy. Dairy varies tremendously depending on the source, so it's very important to get it from animals who are eating a very, very good diet. Grass-fed isn't enough, it needs to be grass growing on very rich soil.

8. Good-quality, high-Brix greens.

The animal products reduced the panic problems, but the clay stopped them cold. The teeth problems come back when I eat too much fruits/carbs, and not enough of the foods listed above. All of these foods can occasionally produce allergic-type reactions in a few individuals, so it's important to do what works for you, not what some diet guru tells you. I'm just throwing all this out there.

Did it?

How come?

I take B12 (1000mg under tongue, twice a week).

and regarding Calcium I (hope) I get more than the average meat eater..lots of veggies have Calcium, and I eat Tehina (made out of sesame butter) having about 850mg of calcium for a 100g..

I try my best to be a healthy Vegan..still working on it though..

Check out this web site for a healthy approach to being a vegetarian.

http://www.drfuhrman.com/

Check out this web site for a healthy approach to being a vegetarian.

http://www.drfuhrman.com/

Thanks for the link!

It had some useful information..(especially regarding the cooked Vs raw debate)

I will probably get some vegan DHA suppliment..I found 2 good options:

* 300 DHA a day using the Zen-3

or

* 270 DHA + 75 EPA a day using v-pure

(http://www.water4.net/products.htm)

(the 2nd option is about 40% more expensive..)

it is still a long shot towards reaching the 1000-2000 recommended by witch but it's better than nothing right?

Thanks for the link!

It had some useful information..(especially regarding the cooked Vs raw debate)

I will probably get some vegan DHA suppliment..I found 2 good options:

* 300 DHA a day using the Zen-3

or

* 270 DHA + 75 EPA a day using v-pure

(http://www.water4.net/products.htm)

(the 2nd option is about 40% more expensive..)

it is still a long shot towards reaching the 1000-2000 recommended by witch but it's better than nothing right?

i know nothing re Witch's diet.

The web site above sells DHA - also check out the rest of his supplements.

You'd be better off smoking crack occasionally that being a long-term vegan. fucking listen to the voice of fucking experience. Please. If not for your own sake, for the sake of the people who care about you. Please.

You'd be better off smoking crack occasionally that being a long-term vegan. fucking listen to the voice of fucking experience. Please. If not for your own sake, for the sake of the people who care about you. Please.

Crack IS vegan isn't it??

:lol:

Edited by The_Search_for_Tao