Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

My first attempt at channelling

Hell, it was only 45 seconds, I clicked.

I thought it was pretty good for a first attempt.

Actually, maybe it's kind of a good thing folk like that are around.

It makes it very difficult to find the genuine article.

Channeling is not particularly difficult.

Doing it and staying healthy, sane and happy is quite a different discussion.

• Like 4

Channeling is not particularly difficult. Doing it and staying healthy, sane and happy is quite a different discussion.

hahaha

This looks like one of the yogic exercises for unlocking and restoring sensitivity to tense and/or numb facial muscles. When I do this exercise, no aliens show up, but I invariably wind up channeling a great big feline in a mood of extreme menace, and then it cracks me up and I start laughing. So it goes something like, "rrrrrr.... rrrrreowwmeowww.... snarl! snarl!!! Arrrweowmeowhhhhhhsnarl! Hahahaha..." This also takes about 45 seconds, and feels great.

Did the alien make you feel great, Nungali? :)

• Like 1

I love my face yoga.

I think the structure of my face is changing subtly.

Are my ears looking pointier?

Live long and prosper!

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

This looks like one of the yogic exercises for unlocking and restoring sensitivity to tense and/or numb facial muscles. When I do this exercise, no aliens show up, but I invariably wind up channeling a great big feline in a mood of extreme menace, and then it cracks me up and I start laughing. So it goes something like, "rrrrrr.... rrrrreowwmeowww.... snarl! snarl!!! Arrrweowmeowhhhhhhsnarl! Hahahaha..." This also takes about 45 seconds, and feels great.

Did the alien make you feel great, Nungali? :)

I got to the part about 'great catastrophes coming ... then it went blank ... I thought he meant coming here but no ... unfortunately his planet was just about to be hit by a giant meteor ... now all I get is static and 'space chatter ' :

http://

Curious how it takes aliens so long to say hello :) Also the idea of 'this afternoon' during interplanetary communication.

Now I'm finding problems with the internal logic of the message ??? :unsure:

I better take a break from this stuff . :D

• Like 2

It's also interesting that when the guy in the video speaks all those intergalactic languages, the intonation is that of English, with the dropping tone at the end of a sentence. Even Mandarin Chinese sounds farther away from English because of its four tones -- a sentence can end on any one of them. And Cantonese or Vietnamese, with seven tones each -- forget it, you can never tell what the final pitch of an utterance will be.

Of course it's possible that English was derived from one of those the guy speaks, that would explain it. (There's this idea floating around some curious minds that English -- Anglish, the language of the Angles -- is really Angelish, the language of the Angels, alien beings, and/or what's known to some cultures as Aggels, fallen angels/demonic beings... but I digress.)

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 3

The placebo effect seems to work in many areas of life for certain characters. Qi Gong, channeling...or aquiring paternity.

The placebo effect seems to work in many areas of life for certain characters. Qi Gong, channeling...or aquiring paternity.

But, but Dooooorrriiiiaaaannnnnn you would be sooooo good at channeling! :wub: *gives you a hug while thinking of pink unicorns*

:D

• Like 1

But, but Dooooorrriiiiaaaannnnnn you would be sooooo good at channeling! :wub: *gives you a hug while thinking of pink unicorns*

As I am completely filled out by the devine glory of my ego, there is no place in me for an entity to slip in, lol.

tumblr_lzgqtsuLX31qbh830o1_500.gif

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

It's also interesting that when the guy in the video speaks all those intergalactic languages, the intonation is that of English, with the dropping tone at the end of a sentence. Even Mandarin Chinese sounds farther away from English because of its four tones -- a sentence can end on any one of them. And Cantonese or Vietnamese, with seven tones each -- forget it, you can never tell what the final pitch of an utterance will be.

Of course it's possible that English was derived from one of those the guy speaks, that would explain it. (There's this idea floating around some curious minds that English -- Anglish, the language of the Angles -- is really Angelish, the language of the Angels, alien beings, and/or what's known to some cultures as Aggels, fallen angels/demonic beings... but I digress.)

And now YOU are examining the internal logic of it :D :D:D

No .... English isnt the language of aliens ... its the language of commerce.

Besides , we 'know' angelic language looks like this

tlc1189a.gif ;)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

a4d6a2b2411d46f778fd037f63a99926.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this