Sign in to follow this  
Prince...

Is this really "The Ultimate Kundalini Experience"?

Had a guy create this video and post to my channel saying that I needed to watch it. All the stirring up his emotions & growling made me feel uneasy-- not going to say that his energy was giving something off-- I'll just say I felt uncomfortable. My bestie told me to stop watching, but I told her that I felt like I at least owed it to him to finish the video.

"If you can't see what's going on, there's something wrong with you." >> I didn't like how he kept making that statement. What if I don't see anything other than him stirring up his emotions and pissing himself off to create some sort of hormonal response & calling it "kundalini" (which it can be...that's sort of what happens in KAP's Secret Smile, but nothing like what he's doing)

Anyway, just thought I'd share-- and Pearish, if you happen to be a member of the Tao Bums, no harm, bro-- I'm just looking for a few other opinions before I post a response--

I think to a certain extent that what he doing is what he needs to do.

When he started growling and barking like a dog, I thought to myself, he's got some unresolved anger and by letting that rage flair he's then triggering a hormonal rush which is quickening his body.

That quickening might aid in the underlying spiritual practice but I think it's a dangerous practice.

The horse (spirit) should lead the cart (body) and not vice-versa.

Whilst we can't know for sure what he's experiencing, infact this "warrior" practice might have some merit, there is a massive danger.

If he had a geniune kundalini awakening at this stage, in his rage, then it really could be like a dragon's tail whip that would rip him apart internally VERY hard. He's lucky to *not* release the fire now, imo. I don't want to be too explicit - incase he's reading this - so I won't go into details or speculate about the possible uncontrollable actions he might do in such a state. Better to not plant that seed, lol.

The master has a sense of power, from a calm and realxed posistion.

Tense and stiff (ready to break)... This is not true power!

This guy would benifit from genuine martial arts training, imho.

If he's reading this then I gotta say to you this: The Way is easy. The brittle tree gets broken in a storm. You've not demonstated any suppleness - that's why I think your method is not the Way. Carefully... The storm is more powerful than you can imagine. Be supple. This is true power. If you are brittle then you will be broken easily. Take care. <_<

*edit: YES DUDE!... your "powerful" rage is brittleness personified.

Edited by garudha
  • Like 2

o M G

could be wrong, but looks to me like there are some basic misunderstandings happening here.

to each their own, eh?

He's doing some breathwork which appears to be releasing emotions or trauma or stress.

This can release certain energies.

I hope he's doing ok.

I wouldn't want to judge.

Often the individual himself is best placed to judge.

But, no.

I wouldn't say that was the ultimate kundalini experience.

Not by a long chalk.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this