Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Magic Circle Club

Here is the set up I did for the 'Goetic' working I was writing about.

( I found the old disc with the pics on it in my book shelf )

post-110129-0-60894900-1393038974_thumb.jpg

post-110129-0-58547100-1393038726_thumb.jpg

post-110129-0-15332800-1393038597_thumb.jpg

post-110129-0-77138900-1393038769_thumb.jpg

post-110129-0-98972500-1393038801_thumb.jpg

post-110129-0-89658900-1393038844_thumb.jpg

post-110129-0-92825500-1393038883_thumb.jpg

post-110129-0-79706000-1393038910_thumb.jpg

post-110129-0-88000300-1393038939_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Its quiet nostalgic for me ... that temple ... It was built for a weekend retreat about 8 years ago and lasted about 6 years before the bamboo totally rotted out and it all started collapsing. 'tis no more :( many a ritual of varying types was done in there ... memories ....

• Like 1

Its quiet nostalgic for me ... that temple ... It was built for a weekend retreat about 8 years ago and lasted about 6 years before the bamboo totally rotted out and it all started collapsing. 'tis no more :( many a ritual of varying types was done in there ... memories ....

It is quite the awesome temple :). I have had a couple of different ones over the years, indoors though. One was a temple with the GD setup, and I had just started work on my vault... I performed much much Enochian there, as well as my first Goetia evocation ever. Then I had a full Enochian setup later at another location... the whole 9 yards. MUCH work was done at that one. It is always sad to dismantle them. Though I also did a series of cacodemon workings in an outdoor temple. Very simple, just built out of a shelter and a few ritual implements.

I'd better not have to move the current one ever, granite altars are heavy!!

I had to once ... only choice was with a sledgie ... such a bummer ... it was a fire altar built of volcanic rocks in the shape of a volcano and a fire could be lit inside so flames came out the top.

I refused to destroy the water altar as so much effort went into it (well into all of them ... it was an amazing circle that held about 300 people in it for a spring equinox rite ) so I got some helpers and I dug under the foundations and we put slings under it and moved it (it was a font built from river rocks with various crystals and little statues of water creatures cemented into it).

The earth altar was a large flat topped boulder that was bought down from the back ridge by a large drott bulldozer thing. That was fun moving it ... But it wasnt going to get smashed up either (yay! ... go earth! :D )

In retrospect this 'great necessity ' - of moving these altars out of the circle - (organised by stupid head Queen Witchbitch <_< ) - was an act of unconscious jealousy . We had photos on our website ... but some other helpful idiot cockbrain - who 'fixed' our site up deleted them and then 'lost' them.

Some people seem totally UNaware of their motivations and then cover up their actions later with some stupid excuse .

I was told it is still somewhere on the internet ??? Maybe I have a search for it.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Japanese Bune - found floating in a strange craft by fisherman

Utsuro-Bune-3-710x182.jpg

Hmmmm, more information please? :) Not completely sure what you are getting at...

I had to once ... only choice was with a sledgie ... such a bummer ... it was a fire altar built of volcanic rocks in the shape of a volcano and a fire could be lit inside so flames came out the top.

I refused to destroy the water altar as so much effort went into it (well into all of them ... it was an amazing circle that held about 300 people in it for a spring equinox rite ) so I got some helpers and I dug under the foundations and we put slings under it and moved it (it was a font built from river rocks with various crystals and little statues of water creatures cemented into it).

The earth altar was a large flat topped boulder that was bought down from the back ridge by a large drott bulldozer thing. That was fun moving it ... But it wasnt going to get smashed up either (yay! ... go earth! :D )

In retrospect this 'great necessity ' - of moving these altars out of the circle - (organised by stupid head Queen Witchbitch <_< ) - was an act of unconscious jealousy . We had photos on our website ... but some other helpful idiot cockbrain - who 'fixed' our site up deleted them and then 'lost' them.

Some people seem totally UNaware of their motivations and then cover up their actions later with some stupid excuse .

I was told it is still somewhere on the internet ??? Maybe I have a search for it.

Having to destroy an altar and sacred space, well that sucks.

Yeah groups can people in them can get a little odd at times. Sounds like you folks had quite the epic setup!

Hmmmm, more information please? :) Not completely sure what you are getting at...

:) Neither am I :D

I was just doing a search on Bune and she came up.

Ah ... bune is 'ship'

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this