ALA

Jing and fertility

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me and tell me how do I go about increasing jing.

I am trying to get pregnant but I am already “old” according to doctors. 3 years ago I had a tremendous stress with my family that messed me up completely and I have not been able to recover. It looks like I might be in menopause. I have been looking around to see what I can do to make myself “young” again and I came across jing.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Just to let you know that I am a TOTAL NOVICE so be gentle with me.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me and tell me how do I go about increasing jing.

I am trying to get pregnant but I am already “old” according to doctors. 3 years ago I had a tremendous stress with my family that messed me up completely and I have not been able to recover. It looks like I might be in menopause. I have been looking around to see what I can do to make myself “young” again and I came across jing.

Thank you in advance.

See a TCM Dr., they will fix you right up, if it has come to early :).

• Like 1

Hi,

I am trying to get pregnant but I am already old according to doctors. 3 years ago I had a tremendous stress with my family that messed me up completely and I have not been able to recover. It looks like I might be in menopause. I have been looking around to see what I can do to make myself young again and I came across jing.

Thank you in advance.

I had the tremendous family stress.

In all honesty, I can't give you advice because fertility isn't anything I'm an expert on (I'm male and kid-free)

BUT as far as being "too old" sounds like statistical/probability BS. One thing I can advise is that you learn that you shape your own reality.

It is your decision to decide if you are too young. It begins in your mind...your belief system...your determination. That I can advise you on.

Edited by Rara
  • Like 1

Not sure how effective he is, but Dr. Yaron Seidman specializes in treating infertility with TCM - Hunyuan Fertility.

Our institute develops articles, books and videos featuring the Chinese classics and, when appropriate, their relationship to infertility treatment and well being of future generations. We wish to create a depot of information about Classical Chinese medicine, Confucianism, Daoism, Buddhism and ancient Chinese history and script.

In addition, correcting your subconscious metaprogramming may also help..

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Go find out more about Chi Kung(氣功). It will fine tune your jing for the body. Another words in modern terms, it will help you to generate more body cells and replenish the old cells in a faster rate. That is the way how to keep your body young by getting rid the old cells and replaced with the new. People look old and feel old is because the old and unhealthy body cells were not replaced quick enough.

In the mean time, minimize your desire for trying to be young to reduce your stress for a peace of mind. It is very important to keep your mind in a calm state to be free of stress.

• Like 2

In the mean time, minimize your desire for trying to be young to reduce your stress for a peace of mind. It is very important to keep your mind in a calm state to be free of stress.

I like this. Ever seen those overly-obsessed women that are always stressing about looking young and fit? Gym goers that are so thin they look a bit ill, and many wrinkles despite being in their mid-late 40s?

My GF is 31 and still gets ID'd to buy alcohol. She just laughs most of the day...I think that's a big secret. Keep that one to yourself ALA ;)

• Like 3

Thank you Everyone for your comments!

I have actually found TaoBums when googling jing. Fertility aside jing is good no matter what you want it for so although I mentioned fertility but your advice does not have to be about fertility precisely.

I have been seeing TCM doctor for over 2 months now. He says that I am improving although slowly. I hope he does not say so to just keep getting money (LOL). I am going to get my hormones tested. I would imagine that if the results improve then TCM works and if not improvement then the guy is just bull.....ing me. I am really curious to see the results. The TCM doc said that I should give it 2 to 3 months to see if TCM is working on me. We will see. He does seem to have a busy practice.

ChiDragon had mentioned Qigong. It is something that I am looking into. I will do another post on it though.

Thank you.