Sign in to follow this  
skydog

dragons

Dragons kinda like dragonball z

grant wishes

I dont see anything wrong with what I wrote, sure go ahead and laugh like your superior, but I make art based on what I feel and very much feel to be animal spirits, and I feel a dragon spirit, and for the artwork to be about manifestation.

please tell me what is so weird and crazy about that.

as usual writing on the taobums is like asking people who know nothing about what your trying to say to insult you for no reason.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

and whats so great about being older,

most of these tv programs, myths and stories have some basis in reality im sure

• Like 2

Edited by skydog

and whats so great about being older,

most of these tv programs, myths and stories have some basis in reality im sure

Fair play!

• Like 1

I really dig that you share your art and thoughts skydog.

Cheers bro, I enjoy your sharing too

• Like 2

I got these dragons all over all the place here:

Water_Dragon2.jpg

Eastern water dragon ... I often share swimming with them as I sneak into their special river pool.

1280px-Eastern_Water_Dragon.jpg

• Like 7

I dont see anything wrong with what I wrote, sure go ahead and laugh like your superior, but I make art based on what I feel and very much feel to be animal spirits, and I feel a dragon spirit, and for the artwork to be about manifestation.

please tell me what is so weird and crazy about that.

as usual writing on the taobums is like asking people who know nothing about what your trying to say to insult you for no reason.

Well you didn't say squat with your opening post, so ...

fair enough really

Cos Im making a painting, and the message I get is that its a dragon spirit.

and I have to choose 5-8 things I want to manifest in the next few years, and paint them..

then my next dragon painting is a painting of a dragon where I write the words "The world is yours too, and not just for the people who have money, so take what you need and manifest, I didnt stutter"

and yeh always a small chance im innaccurate but whatever

Edited by skydog

I got these dragons all over all the place here:

Water_Dragon2.jpg

Eastern water dragon ... I often share swimming with them as I sneak into their special river pool.

1280px-Eastern_Water_Dragon.jpg

Outstanding!

I've been hearing the call of a bearded dragon for a while now...

• Like 2

:D

And 15 mins ago I had to chase a goanna out of my kitchen. The big one ... he is getting very 'familiar' ... 1/2 an hour ago a smaller one was out the front, saw me and went up a tree, as they usually do.

So I suppose they got jealous ... okay then ;

teleg+045.jpg

Skydog , is your art available to look at around here somewhere ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

:D

And 15 mins ago I had to chase a goanna out of my kitchen. The big one ... he is getting very 'familiar' ... 1/2 an hour ago a smaller one was out the front, saw me and went up a tree, as they usually do.

So I suppose they got jealous ... okay then ;

teleg+045.jpg

Skydog , is your art available to look at around here somewhere ?

cool man

not yet, im doing one of them at the moment, will do the other soon, too ill make a post of them and look forward to sharing it

• Like 1

Outstanding!

I've been hearing the call of a bearded dragon for a while now...

Same here. My gf mainly keeps bugging me to get one

Cos Im making a painting, and the message I get is that its a dragon spirit.

and I have to choose 5-8 things I want to manifest in the next few years, and paint them..

then my next dragon painting is a painting of a dragon where I write the words "The world is yours too, and not just for the people who have money, so take what you need and manifest, I didnt stutter"

There is the image of the dragon offering the pearl of immortality, and that, in fact, is based in fact. I know ithat image represents reality because I'm a dragon and that's what I'm offering. Other than that ... don't know about grant wishes.

What's this about stuttering, do you stutter?

and yeh always a small chance im innaccurate but whatever

Would you like to paint a real dragon? By this I mean a real Chinese dragon spirit, from the other side of the veil, as it appears to some few mortals, like me. You could increase your accuracy a whole bunch that way and I wanted to get a portrait done anyway.

This dragon was off white color, had violet highlights and a head crest that is like an umbrella in that it can open and close. More details and a sketch provided if you're into it.

There is the image of the dragon offering the pearl of immortality, and that, in fact, is based in fact. I know ithat image represents reality because I'm a dragon and that's what I'm offering. Other than that ... don't know about grant wishes.

What's this about stuttering, do you stutter?

Would you like to paint a real dragon? By this I mean a real Chinese dragon spirit, from the other side of the veil, as it appears to some few mortals, like me. You could increase your accuracy a whole bunch that way and I wanted to get a portrait done anyway.

This dragon was off white color, had violet highlights and a head crest that is like an umbrella in that it can open and close. More details and a sketch provided if you're into it.

Ah I see, cool

Well the stuttering, was me trying to translate the energy of the message eg "TAKE WHAT YOU NEED AND MANIFEST< I SAID TAKE WHAT YOU NEED AND MANIFEST, Im not repeating it for you, and yeh it might sound shocking but Im not stuttering"

kind of thing

yeh sounds cool, let me know...:)

You are interested then in doing a portrait of Mr. Dragon, good. Do you by any chance have any examples of previous art of yours that I can see? I'll look for that sketch I made. I also have a mask I made that I can send a picture of.

Edited by Starjumper

You are interested then in doing a portrait of Mr. Dragon, good. Do you by any chance have any examples of previous art of yours that I can see? I'll look for that sketch I made. I also have a mask I made that I can send a picture of.

Ok cool, Im doing a painting now that is my best piece yet by far, and I will send some examples of others too soon, sounds cool

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this