Sign in to follow this  
skydog

"Having two feet on the ground, looking up to the sky"

Well its nice to fit in somewhat

but most people i feel very different too, and i dont mean that in an arragant seperate way

but we dont relate very much

I am very soulful, and if i want to connect with someone i feel like i need to share my real self and not spend time thinking about what should i not say, and what should i censor, I dont know, with some people I can censor a little with others i feel the need to speak a little on some topics.. but it is kind of difficult to completely shut my mouth, makes me feel repressed, like im not loved for who I am.

Anyways people that spend lots of time thinking about spiritual topics is cool and all as long it is balanced

Maybe it just seems very weird and strange to 99% of people but does that make it weird.

Maybe I needed to focus on "grounding" a little bit, but realising how much time i can spend by myself, how strange this is to others, makes me think maybe there is nothing actually wrong with spirituality, yes this sounds strange to people on this forum, but I felt I was becoming imbalanced..

I dont know is happiness found through constant chasing of goals, kind of, but kind of not too...

are these thoughts only made when feeling sad..

I dont know.. yeh

maybe it is better to think of tao as nature or love than other words as intention will happen and is significant

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with being a spiritual person. But if it doesn't relate with our personal reality then it is nothing but wishful thinking.

Yes, being grounded is important. Looking up into the sky, especially at night lets us know how great the universe really is.

Sign in to follow this