skydog

Share a few recent paintings and esoteric meanings of them.

Because I want to pretty much

"Eagle Time"

mtxoo3.jpg

So I drew my face, connected to a mountain, decided to connect to mountains for a while..

On the Right side is an Eagle, 3 months ago, I got an intuitive messages about a future wife and I would need to use an eagle to set this person free, I also got the message about who it was, but this was messing with my head, I was really unsure if I was deluding myself or not, but I kinda keep getting the message, and maybe it makes sense because Im 23 and cultivating for hours everyday, was pretty much in solitude and not wasting sexual energy for a year at a time, maybe a gift I dont know...also Im in a place where maybe its easy to fall off life path and meet another girl easy, anyways I was really worried about morality and whether I was deluding myself so I put a star their I think intuitively representing ancestors and I dont want to know who its for, but if its with the will of heaven etc for it to be done

I put a pyramid there, keep getting a message/half want to create sustainable buildings like pyramid

and on the right, I drew my brother as I felt guided to put energy to him, and I asked him, earlier if I ever feel i should, do you want me to, and he said yeh..so I choose green intuitively, and then I write some words like prayer intuitively on his leg, like a poem about love and understanding he is strong, then kept putting green, I drew him with his body as hercules and an eagle on his shoulder, then I pretty much went over it, and didnt tell him..trying to do subtle stuff a little.

"Unconditional love for my self, my family and the world"

24bq6wz.jpg

Felt guided to make this vision, also wanted to improve the quality of my paintings, still needs much improvement technique wise, but also starting with oil, I felt guided to pink in the heart side of my body with many earths, and gold all the rest of the painting, and some white.

After I made the painting, I got many epiphanies the next few days about self acceptance, and things that make me think im not a good person, eg when I havent got much to give, or when Im messy or dont care about rules etc..

I fly free from all the illusions of limitation

207l2dc.jpg

Improvement on the painting, just went back to it, maybe in my cycle of new light, like every 2 weeks or so.. and for one hour was putting gold around the earth, maybe im powerful enough to heal the world, or maybe something comes into me and does it I dont know...

• Like 2

That giant painting, and background too, is awesome! :)

Also neat to see the artist at work.

Is this part of a mural you are doing in your town, or?

• Like 1

Hey thanks, BKA

Well this is outisde Mara Diaz Art Gallery in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, i think she did the mural, I havent really done a mural yet, dont know if i want to

• Like 1

You did the giant painting that you are painting though right? That is pretty awesome. Do you live down there, or do you paint during vacation time? That would be pretty cool... travel to different places and leave art there :).

• Like 1

yeh did that Giant painting, Thanks, I appreciate your comments.

Well I kinda live here, been here for 2 and a half months, maybe another 2 months, I was having a lot of money problems, but my dads supporting me a little bit...kinda like the subject of my painting

Yeh, I havent managed to sell any in the last two months apart from one personal one im gonna do soon, put my paintings in like 4 galleries, and never before, so kinda cool, am thinking to leave them here for tourist season, then if they dont sell, maybe bring them back to england.

I dont really need to sell them, I think I make them to show them to people, and the money/things I want are manifested, but money would be nice too, I guess, but I think theres some kind of energetic exchange for whoever owns my paintings..

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

Congrats about getting them into four galleries! :)

I really enjoy energetic and spiritual art. I guess some could say all art is like that, but then some of us put a bit more into it.

• Like 2