Unseen_Abilities

Clearing out old Programming: A Challenging Vision & Cognitive Dissonance

The other day, I decided I'd like to experience Life completely free of any subconscious programming pertaining to Christianity (I'm talking about both Christianity and Satanism here). I believe, having grown up in the West, that everyone here is running these codes at a very deep level. I also went to Church for a while a few years back. I was coming to understand recently (becoming more in touch with what's actually going on down there in my Subconscious) how much this Christian stuff has been affecting and influencing me without me really being aware of it...

So I'm clearing it all out.

I've been doing lots of work on clearing out all this stuff over the last 2-3 days. On the first day (let there be Light...) I did just a little bit to prepare myself and work up the belief that it's actually possible to do this...On the second day, I began clearing out all the actual beliefs I was holding onto (from both Christianity and Satanism). FYI I was more or less just using EFT here, but I use my own techniques - I discovered how deeply all this stuff was working inside me.

After doing the energy work on day 2 I fell weary and decided to go to bed. As I was drifting off to sleep I had a very challenging inner vision - It took the form of people (almost like in a cartoon - look at Tarot cards to get a general idea of what I mean) all mangled and tortured, in a fiery, hellish soup...they were all squashed together and in a very bad way.

Yesterday (day 3) I felt really good early on, however more things were creeping up (back?) inside me as the day passed by, so I did more EFT on myself. Upon waking up this morning I found myself in a state of Cognitive Dissonance - I've been carrying this Christian stuff, to a degree, since early Childhood. I think we all are in the west. My mind didn't quite know what to do with itself now that I'm shifting these beliefs so quickly.

Now I'm telling myself it's okay to not believe in Christianity or Satanism, that's it's okay to have completely different beliefs...that it's okay to drop the Cognitive Dissonance - That it's a worthwhile expedition to do this kind of work, to be free.

Guys...it's okay...

Unseen_Abilities

• Like 2

Interesting. Just last Sunday my best friend was here for morning coffe before he went off to church (he is a non-denominal Christian) and we were just talking about things as they came to our mind. He said something and I responded that it says such and such in his Bible. He replied, "You know a lot about the Bible for being an Atheist."

There are a lot of good teachings in the Christian Bible. Don't deny the good in order to ignore the totality.

Accept the good and refuse what cannot be validated.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 2

Agreed - There IS good stuff in the Bible, but certain things were controlling me without me being conscious of it happening. I maintain some Gnostic views on reality (for example, the name of "God"/The Creative Energy Behind Reality having the name "I AM") but I was talking about pointless, non-beneficial, deeply engrained codes that were running inside me and doing way more harm than good.

... but I was talking about pointless, non-beneficial, deeply engrained codes that were running inside me and doing way more harm than good.

Yeah, I pretty much understood that but I felt my comment was worth making. Different strokes for different folks and all that stuff. And I will suggest that if we hold too firmly to a "belief system" we will lose out on a lot of living.

• Like 1

It takes some time; I know some magical folk who have spent 10 years working through it, and still have some lingering bits.

I was fortunate, I was not raised in any beleif system. My family felt that religion was something that someone should only do on their own, when they are old enough to decide for themselves. I appreciate them for that. Though I did have a spiritualist/theosophist babysitter/friend of the family for awhile, but that was more just energetic exercises.

• Like 1

Thanks, Bagua - Always with the wisdom.

I was not brought up in a religious family either, however for some reason I went to a Christian High School which included weekly chapel, the singing of hymns in assembly on Friday mornings...Just typing this out, I'm going "wtf..." to myself as I recall it all. I remember having Scripture classes in Primary/Elementary School as well, strangely enough. It's possible that because I was quite involved with drugs in High School that from about halfway through grade 10 I was more susceptible to this kind of thing making its way down into my Subconscious.

Might the simple fact that there are often many many Churches in many many cities in the West, and therefore a lot of Christian energy floating around, and the fact that it's been like that for a long long time mean there could be more programming/whatever you want to call it going on than almost everyone thinks there is? For example, so often in pop culture there's Satanic imagery - A classic example being Rock Music...

acdchighwaytohell.jpg

It seems that a lot of people into Music or Art of this kind think that to be rebellious or cool they have to adopt this Satanic imagery, probably because they are programmed deep down to believe God is some kind of strict authority that they're going against, but just think how many people into this stuff would probably be completely Atheist, know what I'm saying?

But interestingly, and apparently unknown to most...

1607060_539162472845690_1662362181_n.jpg

Unseen_Abilities

Nice.

Satan is god's little helper.

Left always acts in service of right.

Evil is ever hoist by its own petard.

Fear no evil.

Cleave to what is beneficial.

To be harmed not first seek none harm.

Many believe the bible is full of mystical wisdom and prophecy.

Super synch time!

See that mudra?

On my little temple thingy I have a Spiderman action figure, highly articulated, nice sculpt, not my fave spidey figure, actually its known as the "parachute" spidey from toybiz but was released on three different occasions, once as the parachute spidey in the spiderman classics range, then as a two pack with the green goblin (no parachute, the one I got), and finally in the Urban Legends pack with such notables as Electra and Daredevil.

This spidey figure sits there with his right hand raised in that mudra, his left holding down a dalek drawing from my daughter.

I did conceive it to ward off evil too.

I put it up there yesterday.

When I meditate I adopt that mudra as well, to mirror the small spidey figure on the temple.

I didn't know anyone else did it.

Thanks for that page o' wisdom, mr unseen abilities sir!

Ha ha ha!

I told you I was crazy.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Im not sure where the edges of my upbringing actually are , so If I was going to take a hacksaw to my personality , I wouldnt know what belonged versus didnt . Maybe some of each piece really belonged. Its really not such an easy thing to divide what we might be innately versus what we have learned to be. ( because a person isnt 'completed' in the absence of socialization- unless you think being a wolf boy is epitome of human development)

And dont think you are going to have yourself all squared away by the Sabbath. :)some level of patience is considered a virtue.

• Like 2