5 min. Monk Holding Peach
10-15 min.: MSW #3 (90 80 50 20) from Vol.2 7 repetitions
10 min. MSW#1 (90 50 40 30 10) from Vol.2 7 repetitions
10 min. Wind Above the Clouds 3x
15 min. Wind Through Treetops 3x
Best,
Aurélien

Hello guys,

It's been a while I've been away, I'm really sorry for that, I should have delegated the organization of the weekly group session to one of you. I will if it happens again. I exchanged some emails with Sifu Terry recently and he advised me to continue. My practice has become more sporadic because I'm having a hard time dealing which some tension and pain that is coming up consequently to my practice, so that's why I kind of slowed down. But anyway there will be a group session tomorrow if any of you is interested with the following sequence. it starts at 00:30 to 1:30 PST

8 min. Bending the Bows
5 min. Monk Gazing At Moon
Hope to ''see" you there,
Best
Aurélien
Edited by oreothecookie

Hello guys

Same program than last week for tomorrow just adding the warm up 5 60 80 40 30, , it starts at 00:30 to 1:30 PST

8 min. Bending the Bows
Hope to ''see" you there,
Best
Aurélien8 min. Bending the Bows
10 min warm up 5 60 80 40 30
See you tomorrow
Best
Aurélien

I know its a bit late, but i assume you mean 0:30 - 1:30 pm? So does do the meditation at the same time world wide increase the energy, is that the idea behind doing this?

Hi Bluephoenix,

I'm happy to see that somebody is interested in the group session. there were times we were 3 practicing together, but I guess maybe because of the summer holidays people slowed down a bit I don't know. Anyway, yes the aim of a collective practice is to increase the amount of energy cultivated, there is a synergy effect created, and the more we are the more we will get.

Yes it's pm so 8:30 pm bst for you, I hope you will join next week, it takes place every Friday, and the program of meditations we do,is subject to changes, sometimes Sifu Terry, gives us some recommendations, or if somebody would like to see a particular meditation he can ask as well.

I saw you wrote that you were ill on the FP forum,I hope it's not too serious, or maybe it is chi kung induced,

Best,

Aurélien

MSW+breath control sequence = 10min ?

The times listed must be performed a little quicker that what is shown on the DVD's. Including breath sequence, the MSW meditations normally take thirty to forty minutes for me to complete the seven repetitions. Are you finding positive results at these speeds?

Hi rldawson,

I used to practice MSW at a much lower speed too, 30-40 min as well, and the first time Sifu Terry told us we should do this meditations in 10 min it surprised me a little bit, but I guess once you set your intention on respecting this timing it's feasible maybe not the first time but you get used to it. I only practice at this speed when i do the group session, but now when I do it just for myself I go a little faster that I used to, and it takes me 20 min to complete 7 reps. But yes I guess the benefits are felt in the cumulative effects of all the meditations, because we do a lot of them in a very short time. But I think as well that you need to have some practice under your belt to be able to practice at this speed and get the same results, but because of the group effect, even beginner are welcome =).

By the way there is session today, I hope you willl join us. I'm gonna post straight away the sequence and the time for everybody to know even if it's always at the same time =).

Best,

Aurélien

Hello everyone, the program of today will be the following starting at 00:30 pm to 1:30 pm PST will be :

8 min. Bending the Bows
10-15 min.: Warm up 5 60 80 40 30
I hope to see some of you, come on dedicated FP practionners I know you're there =)
Best,
Aurélien

Hi rldawson,

I used to practice MSW at a much lower speed too, 30-40 min as well, and the first time Sifu Terry told us we should do this meditations in 10 min it surprised me a little bit, but I guess once you set your intention on respecting this timing it's feasible maybe not the first time but you get used to it. I only practice at this speed when i do the group session, but now when I do it just for myself I go a little faster that I used to, and it takes me 20 min to complete 7 reps. But yes I guess the benefits are felt in the cumulative effects of all the meditations, because we do a lot of them in a very short time. But I think as well that you need to have some practice under your belt to be able to practice at this speed and get the same results, but because of the group effect, even beginner are welcome =).

By the way there is session today, I hope you willl join us. I'm gonna post straight away the sequence and the time for everybody to know even if it's always at the same time =).

Best,

Aurélien

The group experience would be interesting, however around here there are no classes for Flying Phoenix Chi Kung.

Several years ago my training started with shorter training times, much the speeds that are show on this thread, but as my experience compiled, the inward feel is to progressively move slower. That being mentioned, it may be something to move through one of these routines that are listed here, so that the overall experience can be met and analysed.

This is not to say, one way or the other, about what is correct or incorrect, but to try and establish some knowledge with other experienced practitioners.

The group experience would be interesting, however around here there are no classes for Flying Phoenix Chi Kung.

Several years ago my training started with shorter training times, much the speeds that are show on this thread, but as my experience compiled, the inward feel is to progressively move slower. That being mentioned, it may be something to move through one of these routines that are listed here, so that the overall experience can be met and analysed.

This is not to say, one way or the other, about what is correct or incorrect, but to try and establish some knowledge with other experienced practitioners.

No need to find a class, the group practice happens online, we just set our intentions to practice together the same sequence of meditations wherever we are. There is an energy building with a synergyeffect even if we are not in the same place. You don't have to stay for the whole session just stay with a time of practice you feel confortable with.

Hello guys,

Tomorrow, another FP group session is coming, we stick to the previous program, I hope somebody will come it's been a while since somebody joined.

It starts at 00:30 pm to 1:30 pm PST :

8 min. Bending the Bows
10-15 min.: Warm up 5 60 80 40 30

Hi Aurélien,

I am not coming very often to TTB anymore. The only reason I would come back here is the FPCK thread and things related to Sifu Dunn or Sifu Garry.

I will try to join the next worldwide session. If I do, I will confirm it by putting my name.

Take care

Hi Aurélien,

I am not coming very often to TTB anymore. The only reason I would come back here is the FPCK thread and things related to Sifu Dunn or Sifu Garry.

I will try to join the next worldwide session. If I do, I will confirm it by putting my name.

Take care

Hi Jérôme,

I will be really happy to share a FP moment with you. I haven't "seen" anyone for a long time now, but well I'm sure one day people will come =). And tell me as well if you want me to change the meditations program, or if it's too much, it was Sifu Terry that recommended us this particular sequence, but maybe some people want to do less meditations, and approach the "sand dune speed", I don't know.

Take care too,

Hope you will come =)

Sand dune speed. ;)

We can do a session next week with less meditations and see how it goes. but if we choose the "sand dune speed" option over the time option, it's gonna be maybe more difficult for the MSW meditations, as the sand dune speed is relative, everyoen has its own speed. But we can just put the MSW at the end, and in this way if people take 40 min and others 20 min it doesn't matter, as there won't be any meditation after.

• Like 1

If the session was utilizing the "sand dune time" principle, count me in, however, for example, a preparatory meditation, such as the second seated meditation in Vol. 2, would take me about twenty minutes to complete (two minutes up and two minutes down).

If the session was utilizing the "sand dune time" principle, count me in, however, for example, a preparatory meditation, such as the second seated meditation in Vol. 2, would take me about twenty minutes to complete (two minutes up and two minutes down).

I'll put the program Wednesday or Thursday, and you can put your name and location if you want to join the Friday session

Edited by oreothecookie

Hey guys,

So tomorrow the FP group session will have less meditations, so we can all focus on the quality of what we are doing and the form become effortless.

It starts as usual at 0:30 pm PST and ends at 1:30 pm

The program is the following

Monk Gazing at the moon 60 40 20 (15 min)

Warm-up 50 30 0 (15 min)

Warm-up 5 60 80 40 30 (15min)

MSW2 50 40 30 10 (15 min to infinite time so each one of us will have enough time to perform the 7 repetitions)

Hope many of you will come

Best,

Aurélien

• Like 1