oreothecookie

Flying Phoenix worldwide events

Hello guys,

Tomorrow at the same time as usual 00:00-1:30 pm PDT, there will be another group session, I thought it might be good to do a bit of the standing meditations from volume 1 so let's try the following sequence

Monk gazing at the moon 60-40-20 (10 min)

Bending the bows 70 50 40 30 10 (20 min)

Monk holding peach 90 50 40 20 10 (10 min)

MSW1 90 50 40 30 10 (25-30 min)

MSW2 50 40 30 10 (25-30 min)

If you want to see a particular meditation for next week, just tell me.

Best and enjoy,

Aurélien

So, this is just about syncing up on the same time? There is no Skype as such? New to this!

Cheers,

SriChi

So, this is just about syncing up on the same time? There is no Skype as such? New to this!

Cheers,

SriChi

Welcome SriChi,

Yes the principle of the group session is to synchronize the practice of everyone that wishes to participate, so yeah we practice at the same time but we don't see each others. It seems to help to cultivate more energy as if done individually. About the skype sessions, there are some that are dispensed by Sifu Terry. You can find all the informations on the topic specially dedicated to the Flying phoenix system.

Hope it helps,

Best,

Aurélien

Hello guys,

Tomorrow at 00:00-1:30 pm PDT friday group session with the following sequence

Don't forget to put your name and location, I don't know if there was somebody last week practicing.

Hope Sifu Terry will give us some recommendations for the next sessions, it would be great, it's just that I don't really know what is best for the group, and I want the session to be as good as it can be.

Enjoy guys and see you later,

Aurélien

Hello Aurélien!

Sorry, for the last time I was not there... and I've read only today of your sinuses problem, so good luck with the surgery!

Hope that FP can help you with a fast recovery!

Hello Aurélien, pitisukha,

Just to say that I am here every Friday..I may post only when I can't practice.

I still haven't learned MSW yet so I practice the meds I know.

Cheers,

Bubbles

France

Hello Aurélien, pitisukha,

Just to say that I am here every Friday..I may post only when I can't practice.

I still haven't learned MSW yet so I practice the meds I know.

Cheers,

Bubbles

France

It's good to know you're almost always there on Fridays =). I'm almost always there too, today my FP practice went pretty well in spite of my sinuses problems, I hope I will stay like this, so I can practice with you guys.=). You should try to learn the MSW1 you'll see there are really nice meditations very soothing, and easier to relax.

See you and thank you both of you for keeping the group practice alive

Aurélien

Thanks Aurélien!

Glad to know that you can still practice a bit so the three of us can practice on Fridays.

Thanks also for encouraging me to learn the MSW meds. Actually, I am going through certain changes (exterior and interior) in my life and I don't think I am really ready to learn the MSW meds yet.

I know that Sifu Terry gives a more rapid learning pace in the sheet inserted in the DVD case but I feel I have only scratched the surface of the few I know and I am not yet worthy of the other meds, It looks as if I was at the entry point of the system and would hear a voice telling me : "You still have homework to do before making a step beyond".

It is perhaps a delusion of some kind but this is my reality now.

Enough of my personal ramblings, I stop now and go to practice.

"See" you next Friday guys !

• Like 1

Thanks Aurélien!

Glad to know that you can still practice a bit so the three of us can practice on Fridays.

Thanks also for encouraging me to learn the MSW meds. Actually, I am going through certain changes (exterior and interior) in my life and I don't think I am really ready to learn the MSW meds yet.

I know that Sifu Terry gives a more rapid learning pace in the sheet inserted in the DVD case but I feel I have only scratched the surface of the few I know and I am not yet worthy of the other meds, It looks as if I was at the entry point of the system and would hear a voice telling me : "You still have homework to do before making a step beyond".

It is perhaps a delusion of some kind but this is my reality now.

Enough of my personal ramblings, I stop now and go to practice.

"See" you next Friday guys !

You're right don't rush, go at your own pace, it's important, you'll know when you'll be ready. Or if you're not sure if you should you could even post a video of you practicing, and ask Sifu Terry, if he feels like you're ready for more.

Looking forward to practicing with you guys =),

See you soon

Hi guys,

For tomorrow same program than last week, same time as well 00:00-1:30 pm PDT

Best,

Aurélien

• Like 1

Hello guys,

For this friday, the program has been made by Sifu Terry himself ;) . There will be a lot of standing ones, and there will be more meditations than usual so the exercices will be practiced with shorter durations even for MSW so we will have to increase the pace, I know I'm used to practiced MSW very slowly it usually takes me close to 30 min for one, but well I guess the more meds we do in the same session the better for the amount of energy cultivated, so that's a good point to try this approach. One of them is Wind through tree tops, but it will be the last meditation. I don't know if you guys had the time to learn this one already, for my part I just learned it this week. But if you don't know it yet you can just skip it, it's only a 60-70min practice this time, is it okay for you? I know one of you told me he wasn't available to practice from 00:00-1:00 so that why we added an extra 30 min, I don't remember who. Otherwise we could as well move the practice from 00:30-1:30 to have 1 hour of practice. It's up to you to tell me Bubbles and pitisukha.

So just tell me, by the way my sinuses are fine these days, I think it's because I'm taking a medication against allergies and it seems to help, even though I still have that massive polype in my nose, when I open my mouth I can see a bit of it just behind the uvula. Can't wait to get it remove but those french physician are so slow, it takes ages to have an appointment...

So well see you soon, I'll post the program tomorrow

Best,

Aurélien

Hi guys,

It is ok for me. I will only do the meds I know anyway. Guess time is coming for me to learn new meds...

I am the one who is not available before 1pm PDT.

Good to know your sinuses don't bother you much these days, Aurélien, it helps waiting for the surgery ...

Take care!

Okay, so the program for the group session of tomorrow starting at 00:30 to 1:30 PST will be :

8 min. Bending the Bows
5 min. Monk Gazing At Moon
5 min. Monk Holding Peach
10-15 min.: MSW #3 (90 80 50 20) from Vol.2 7 repetitions
10 min. MSW#1 (90 50 40 30 10) from Vol.2 7 repetitions
10 min. Wind Above the Clouds 3x
15 min. Wind Through Treetops 3x
See you tomorrow guys,
Best,
Aurélien
  • Like 1

My impressions for this session:

A very well balanced set of meditations, body feels filled up with a lot of energy especially in the last two meditations..

Quite fast for my usual peace.. I've left MSW3 and 1 to 6 reps cause bell was ringing.. also I've exceeded the max time to complete 3 reps of Wind Through Treetops

In the last two meditations I've not redone the breath sequence between the repetitions, don't know if this is ok

Thanks bubbles and Aurélien!

Edited by pitisukha

My impressions for this session:

A very well balanced set of meditations, body feels filled up with a lot of energy especially in the last two meditations..

Quite fast for my usual peace.. I've left MSW3 and 1 to 6 reps cause bell was ringing.. also I've exceeded the max time to complete 3 reps of Wind Through Treetops

In the last two meditations I've not redone the breath sequence between the repetitions, don't know if this is ok

Thanks bubbles and Aurélien!

Yeah that's true that's a very different pace from what I'm used to practicing too, I did all of them except Wind through tree tops, my legs were too tired. For the breathing sequences, I think we're supposed to do it for each round we do with those 2 meds, so you were right. Otherwise I liked it too, nice balance as you said between the seated and standing, I think I might keep this program as a routine :) .

Thank you guys I really enjoyed it,

See you next week :)