freeform

Merging with the Void

On the internet, it's easy for this sort of response to look trite / like a cop out, because it gives so little that isnt formulaic.

I never thought so. I was insinuating agreeing with you. I do lcultivate putting down. Cultivate with the words

death pasted on my forehead!

Sometimes less says more. But for those who need vast explanations, they are there too.

Peace,

Aiwei

But seriously folks (and thanks Cat for the quip about finding the void as being good meditation)

there is always more to find in our searchings -complacency is no way to further our paths' extention into the void or any other realm of being we may wish to explore...

Any place we may find ourselves will have a change within it - even "the void" ... there is no constant state of being in nature except that of change...

here is a drawing of a boat...

http://www.pdgart.com/Lands_files/Pan82a.gif

Edited by Wayfarer64

it is said that bohdidharma, after 9 years of constant meditation at a shiao-lin monastary,

crossed the ocean a a red leaf. he needed no boat.

peace,

paul

But seriously folks (and thanks Cat for the quip about finding the void as being good meditation)

there is always more to find in our searchings -complacency is no way to further our paths' extention into the void or any other realm of being we may wish to explore...

Any place we may find ourselves will have a change within it - even "the void" ... there is no constant state of being in nature except that of change...

here is a drawing of a boat...

http://www.pdgart.com/Lands_files/Pan82a.gif

Right on brother!

Cripes. This thread consists almost entirely of mental masturbation.

Step away from your keyboards and Live Life Bums...which, as Rimbaud (and subsequently Milan Kundera) have (correctly) asserted..."(Life) is elsewhere".

...and certainly isn't found within the computer monitor you're staring at brothers and sisters.

The void is available for exploration. Through CCO. But I've tired of pointing out water to thirsty horses. Busy Living Life. Which is elsewhere.

Love. Simplicity follows.

xeno

Edited by xenolith

(Life) is elsewhere".

...and certainly isn't found within the computer monitor you're staring at brothers and sisters.

Great post, xeno :)

Nonetheless, I'd have to disagree. If you can't find (Life) within the computer monitor you're staring at, you certainly won't find it anywhere else either. It's right.....

....here :D

Peace,

ZenB

Cripes. This thread consists almost entirely of mental masturbation.

Step away from your keyboards and Live Life Bums...which, as Rimbaud (and subsequently Milan Kundera) have (correctly) asserted..."(Life) is elsewhere".

The void is available for exploration. Through CCO. But I've tired of pointing out water to thirsty horses. Busy Living Life. Which is elsewhere.

Love. Simplicity follows.

xeno

:lol: It's the only way to masturbate on the internet...

:lol: Let's get a life boys, let's get a life...

:lol: That's what happens when we dont have anything concrete to merge with... we search The Big One That Got Away... The Void... Just imagine the seeeeeeensatioooonnsssssss..... :D

Seriously, it's kinda sad :mellow: