4bsolute

The importance of being rooted, connected to the earth. Both feet on the ground, no rubber sole. And what mess our electro smog creates

Dear Ones,

I was absent and concerned about the huge load of electro smog our society produces on a daily basis. Me included. It is insane. I have no other word for it. When you look at the numbers, I wonder why we are still not decaying more quickly. I am not joking.

What we are doing here with all this technology is killing us. Killing us in terms of reducing the lifespan of this human body drasticly. And I am coming from a perspective of being a hardware junky that loved to be "on" 24/7 but now Totally reconsider my actions.

It has all begun with Qigong and the importance of being properly connected to the earth. How the circulatory must always be closed. When we work with an increased load, this is mandatory to prevent harm. We have learned this in the 1st class of physics and it is valid up to this point. It is the most fundamental knowledge we need to understand. We, as our human body, have to be a closed circuit or things go wrong.

Check your shoes. Do you wear rubber soles? And ask yourself: When was the last time you stood with bare feed on naked soil? Standin on the earth is a reset. I go into detail right away.

When you actually did stand on bare earth, can you recall the feeling? Or when you are about to do, can you put the feeling you instantly get into words?

When I put my body with bare feet or with shoes that have a cotton sole on the earth I instantly feel a relief. Like all of my stress is sucked down into the ground, into the core of the earth.

The earth is nothing but a big recycler of our negative energies. And we have to make use of it if we want to become and stay healthy.

What we are creating with our electro smog is an increased voltage that is pressure against the surface of our skin. Ions. Positive. Our skin itself is an isolator. The cells in our body need to keep a constant negative charge in order to exist. -70 mV (milivolt) is the frequency of a young and healthy cell. A cancer cell for example has a reduced voltage of -15mV. 0mV equals cell death. The lower this energy becomes, the faster we age.

Now if we live in an urban surrounding the ions putting pressure on our skin at around 2 Volt! 2 entire volt. And now you can imagine what the cells in your body have to do against this outside pressure: They have to compensate. And this compensation costs energy and gets cells away from actual cell regeneration and all the other jobs. Aging is what we see on the outside.

Imagine yourself having to run each day 20miles and you only know yourself to run 20miles since birth and it is fun to you. Now suddenly someone tells you to put on a 40kilo stone on your back and run the same distance. And you are not allowed to put that stone off your body even when you sleep and suppose to regenerate from the increased stress you were exposed to.

And this all happens because our cells have to do the job which is actually the job of the earth itself.

Solution: A contact to the earth immediatelly closes the circuit and the pressure, the voltage goes into the ground and we feel this as a positive relief. We have so many names for it, so many definitions for this.. we call standing on earth to help us with negative emotions, with stress and what not. This is all it does in a nutshell. And it is so much, and so important at the same time. Heck we even see 'rooting' as something philosophical.. It is real.

Our physical body decays rapidly if we do not seek solid contact with the earth, best with our naked feed or leather- / cotton soles. And with this slow and painful process, yes of course, the pleasure of life, of actually experiencing this great learning here is NOT EVEN POSSIBLE on a basic level.

Rooting is basis. Perfect health is basis. No human body ever reaches enlightenment if this is not burnt into every cell memory.

Important: Unplug all devices when you go to bed. It is an illusion to think electricity flows when you pull a switch. Electricity IS. It does not flow. It simply is. A device is not off when there is still a cable contact via the plug made with the power line. No W-Lan. Battery out of your mobile phone.

All the best to you and please make contact again.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 2

Allergies?

None that I'm aware of.

Plus my con. score is pretty good and improving.

Living in a wood would be great.

Or on a mountain.

Or a wooded mountain slope!

Be careful where you move to. Sometimes you may move from an urban environment to an open area of a bunch of trees. But then you find yourself struggling with allergies.

Allergies? Pump your immune system and you will never have one single allergy ever again. Qigong, Taichi, Kungfu.. do it!

You may have a point, or even several.

I am planning to move from my current temporary urban location.

But where to go?

Same here. And you are by far not alone.

I am personally currently checking radiation broadcast from mobile phone providers such as Vodafone etc on how far they cover wide areas here in my country. Search for updated maps that show "Network coverage". And then seek the dead zones there. Rare but there are a few. At least where I live.

And then you go there and test different devices if there is any artificial vibration.

We meet in Virginia. There is a dead zone due to a huge satelite antenna which is very sensitive. No mobile phone, no electro smog what so ever. Area called Green Bank. Research it.

EDIT: At a certain level of awareness I am sure one can utilize this radiation. Maybe we speak about it +/-1 year from now.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 2

I've been thinking about this lately. I live (and meditate) in a room which is lifted slightly off the ground and rarely walk around bare foot in the Garden (thanks to our 3 dogs), and I've been wondering what kind of effect it might be having on me, energetically speaking. Meditating outside is impossible, not only because of aforementioned dog mess, but the ton of noisy parrots and the mosquitos we get around here mean it just isn't feasible.

• Like 1

Not able to train outside? :( Is there a nearby park or something you can train in? I find that better than the backyard anyways. I have a backyard I can train in, but somehow it isn't the same as even the large field a block away. I guess being that close to my house with the electricity and such..

I encourage anyone and everyone to get out and practice outdoors whenever you can. Also to get into cel phone/wifi/etc. dead zones out in the forest when you can too. The difference is amazing!

Though rubber soled shoes vs barefeet, I of course prefer barefeet by a long shot, but I don't find the rubber soles to be that much of a problem.... Though these days no one uses real rubber since the rubber trees are going extinct, but I figure most shoe bottoms block a lot. I figure maybe I get around it somehow due to necessity?

Not able to train outside? :( Is there a nearby park or something you can train in? I find that better than the backyard anyways. I have a backyard I can train in, but somehow it isn't the same as even the large field a block away. I guess being that close to my house with the electricity and such..

I encourage anyone and everyone to get out and practice outdoors whenever you can. Also to get into cel phone/wifi/etc. dead zones out in the forest when you can too. The difference is amazing!

Though rubber soled shoes vs barefeet, I of course prefer barefeet by a long shot, but I don't find the rubber soles to be that much of a problem.... Though these days no one uses real rubber since the rubber trees are going extinct, but I figure most shoe bottoms block a lot. I figure maybe I get around it somehow due to necessity?

I also played around on what will happen when I accept the rubber soles and simply let energy stream through it. My intention or my will is not yet strong enough to fully go with it, I somehow feel. But I would think if this is possible, surely the shoes with their rubber soles would rapidly crumble due to the increased energy flowing through the dense material.

I stick with shoes with cotton soles and leather soles until it is warmer or I managed to bring myself to the point where I accept it to wash my feet multiple times a day due to the muddy and wet terrain here.

Hmmm. There are a few parks here I could try, especially since it's cold enough atm that we don't have many mosquitos around (fringe benefits of climate change?). The problem is that most of the parks around here are pretty busy, and I find it hard to relax when there are people wandering past. I guess it's worth looking around though.

There is actually a patch of nice bush around 5 minutes from my house, only problem is that most of it is either steep and hilly or occupied by a jogging track. I might go for a wander though and see if I can find a nice remote clearing or somesuch. Would be really nice to get out of the house and practice among the trees, under the sky, with the ground beneath my feet.