Sign in to follow this  
neimad

master of your domain?

hi,

the main aims i would like to get out of taoist practices are great health/strength (increased flexibility, etc) and mastering my domain (control of sexual energy. ability to have sex whenever i want and for however long i like).

enlightenment can wait for another time, i am too young and too ready to enjoy life to want to have this as my prime focus.

i would like to ask how many of you have achieved these things through taoist practices.

how many people have greatly increased in their health and strength through the practices and which practices helped achieved this?

how many men out there have managed to master their domain? how long did it take? what practices did you use? do you still have to do them? etc.

please be honest with your answers.

thank you.

you can do all of that with winn's stuff. but i hate to disappoint you (actually, i love it!)--you're going to find out it's not about that and you'll turn into some dogooding shaman type that want to make the world a better place. and then you wot even care about that other stuff. have fun while ya can!

you can do all of that with winn's stuff.  but i hate to disappoint you (actually, i love it!)--you're going to find out it's not about that and you'll turn into some dogooding shaman type that want to make the world a better place.  and then you wot even care about that other stuff.  have fun while ya can!

2133[/snapback]

oh don't worry... i still want to do good and make the world a better place. im all about that, and one of those ways is through learning about how to increase in health and showing/inspiring others that they can do the same (but first i need to be inspired by others, which is why im asking you guys to show me some).

thanks for your reply peter, but you didn't answer any of the questions. can you answer them for me?

i pretty much followed the standard sequence of winn's system (www.healingtaousa.com). it doesn't take any specific amount of time to do or accomplish anything. it's an ongoing journey. the more genuine your efforts, the more you put into it and the further you go with it, the more you get out of it. "master or your domain" is not a destination. its always an ongoing work. most of all, you have to really really want it. that is the single most important factor. dont paly games with yourself or your teachers.

Sign in to follow this