idiot_stimpy

Energy Cultivation and electrical devices

Not stop working, but I got quite a shock from a broken lamp switching on for a few seconds with a loud crackling electrical sound while I was practicing qi gong once. No idea if it was actually caused by the qi gong though.

• Like 1

Has anyone had electrical devices stop working when they have been cultivating energy?

Maybe its a coincidence?

That's pretty common amongst cultivators. Watches stop working too.

A friend of mine recently has taken to charging up dead batteries for fun and entertainment... LOL. This could be a useful service if I find that set of dead batteries we keep to recycle. Though I'm guessing he means a bit of charge not completely new, but he's only started the practice :D.

• Like 2

Has anyone had electrical devices stop working when they have been cultivating energy?

Maybe its a coincidence?

I have a friend who has fried three computers and the electrical systems of two cars. The issue happened because he had not learned to radiate the excess energy into the environment around him.

• Like 1

no your not alone on that one! my phone and other devices have been, shut off, programs scrambled and drained of power. im currently learning how to control those effects :)

• Like 1

I seem to have the opposite problem, they work better for me usually. I've always called it "computer qi" and my best friend in high school had it as well. I recall our computer repair class, we'd both gather energy from the LDT with our hands in a triangle shape, all fingertips touching, thumbs facing out, fingertips down. Then we'd lift our hands, rotating outward and up, the fingers now pointing to the sky and then breathe OUT into the computer. It would work and our teacher really hated us.

I can usually tell when an electronic device isn't working properly, I tend to listen to them. Cell phone chargers sound like running water to me. Each microwave oven has its own song. Wireless networks can feel prickly if they're not working right.

• Like 8

I had a fun time with my buddy's flukemeter a long time ago, set it to ohms and put the prongs on the laogung points... :D

• Like 4

My event seemed somehow bizarrely electro magnetic.

From a certain perspective.

The blazing golden disc that appeared over my shoulder seemed to emit streamers of energy.

I felt that my shoulders and back were at risk of radiation damage.

I still get slightly stiff shoulders.

But I don't think of it as physical radiation.

I don't think the disc was physical.

But sometimes I get the idea it was a portal.

Through which my future time travelling self passed in order to harmonise with me.

That sounds so weird, don't it?

I don't really understand.

But when you have an experience like mine, you must become your own authority, because of it's intensely personal and subjective nature.

Perhaps chi refers to the sea of potentials that provides the foundation for the electro magnetic sphere.

It being the light of which electricity is the shadow, a spiritual energy which has its counterpart in the physical realm, in the various grosser and more mundane physical energies.

might edit to tidy up later, besides which I'm embarrassed to say these silly things

on edit: GreytoWhite's observations show the power of conscious intention, perhaps.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

I have made several watches start working again - one was someone's grandfathers that had not worked for many years.

I did not try to fix them, I was just handling them and did not even know they had a problem.

Once all in one week, my car radio went out, my tape player went out, I broke the bell housing, got that fixed and broke the bell hosing again, broke the starter and finally asked a good friend to look at what was going on:

He asked if I hated my job! I said I could not stand my job, he said my car gets me to work and my telekinesis was off the charts high.

I turned down my telekinesis and the problems stopped.

• Like 1

Not yet....during meditation, I usually hear ticking sounds coming from the computer table in front of me. I believe these sounds are generated when my heart chakras or center channels are open. These aren't internal sound from my body. Sometimes, even just having deep thoughts about reading certain news on the Internet, I would hear a loud ticking sound coming from a foot in front of me.

• Like 1

Not yet....during meditation, I usually hear ticking sounds coming from the computer table in front of me. I believe these sounds are generated when my heart chakras or center channels are open. These aren't internal sound from my body. Sometimes, even just having deep thoughts about reading certain news on the Internet, I would hear a loud ticking sound coming from a foot in front of me.

my floor and walls bang.

you must have some good juice

My computer used to stuff up all the time, windows always used to come up with errors. Installing linux seemed to fix it so i guess it's not my chi :)

On 2/15/2014 at 4:40 AM, idiot_stimpy said:

Maybe its a coincidence?

I was so glad I found this when I googled the topic. I have just recently shifted back somewhat to Taoist practices that involve energy cultivation (LDT) from a previously almost exclusive Buddhist mind only approach. I have noticed electronics are doing haywire around me lately.