106: Mrtyu
107: Prasamana
108: Karim

Chr Two Ni
E Jya La
Mi Li Jyu
Bwo Li Dan La Ye
Ning Jye Li

These five lines are the strongest in the Shurangama Mantra for dispelling black magic, voodoo, curses, mantras of externalists and heavenly demons.

http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=9069&start=0

Harmful spirits etc. also respond to the Heart Sutra with the three claps.

However, I have witnessed the effects of compassion on them. it leaves them no opening to cause harm....

You perform the 3 claps at the end of the sutra. There are 4, but I was taught that the last 3 act as instruction for the spirits to obey:

''Great Mother, Prajnaparamita, and all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the ten directions, through the power of your blessings may these true words of mine be achieved. Just as before, when by contemplating the profound meaning of the perfection of wisdom and reciting its words, Indra overcame all the harm of maras, non-humans and so forth, in the same way, by my contemplating the profound meaning of the perfection of wisdom and reciting its words:
May all the harm of maras, non-humans and so forth be overcome.(clap)
May they become non-existent. (clap)
May they be pacified.(clap)
May they be thoroughly pacified.(clap)''

source: http://viewonbuddhism.org/resources/heartsutra.html

More info on Shurangama mantra - http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=232&p=113429#p113429

- Shurangama mantra recited in Sanskrit

&
- Shurangama mantra recited in Chinese (fast version)

&
- Shurangama mantra recited in Chinese (slow version)

http://online.sfsu.edu/rone/Buddhism/Shurangama/Shurangama.htm#Commentaries_on_the_Sutra_and - Shurngama Sutra: Text, Commentaries and Articles

http://www.drbachinese.org/vbs/101_132/vbs132/132_6.htm - mantra w/ mudras

http://www.dharmabliss.org/audio/sur-texttw-sktch/sur_text_skt-ch.htm - Romanized Sanskrit/Chinese mantra text

http://cttbusa.org/shurangama1/shurangama_contents.asp - Shurangama Sutra w/ commentary by Master Hsuan Hua

• Like 1

http://middleland.org/services/88-buddhas-repentance-ceremony/

88 Buddhas Repentance Ceremony

In the 88 Buddhas Repentance Ceremony, participants repent by chanting the names of 88 buddhas, which is an excellent way to clear our karmic obstacles and draw out our inner wisdom.

The sources of the names of the 88 buddhas were not recorded in the repentance liturgy and remained unknown until Dao Pai, a Qing Dynasty Dharma Master, decided to look them up. Master Dao Pei was ordained as a monk at a young age. The very first time he chanted the 88 buddhas’ names, he experienced a cool serenity never felt before. Even when he became an old man, he would experience the same pure joy each time he chanted the buddhas’ names, so he set out to look for the sources of the names in the sutra collections. He discovered that the first 53 buddhas’ names came from the Sutra of Visualizing the Two Bodhisattvas, the King of Medicine and the Superior Physician, and the last 35 buddhas’ names came from the Maharatnakuta Sutra. Fearing that without this knowledge, future readers of the liturgy might not treat it with the proper respect and veneration, he added this documentation in the preface to the liturgy with the aim of strengthening the faith and earnestness of the practitioners as they chanted the names of the buddhas.

The power of chanting the buddhas’ names is documented in the past life story of Shakyamuni Buddha at the time of the Buddha Suryarasmi. One day, Shakyamuni Buddha, a practicing monk, heard the chanting of the 53 buddhas’ names and immediately sensed an indescribable joy, which he felt must be shared with all beings. He had the message passed along to 3,000 people, who followed his example and chanted the 53 buddhas’ names with deep respect and remembered each buddha’s name by heart. These people subsequently attained buddhahood in three different time periods, or kalpas.

Shakyamuni Buddha also felt the suffering of beings who had to carry with them heavy karmic obstacles, so he taught them to repent by chanting the 35 buddhas’ names.

Chanting the 88 buddhas’ names is a practice that allows us to pay respect to all the buddhas who have already attained enlightenment and the buddha-to-be in each of us. Reflecting on and repenting the bad habits that keep us from enlightenment will reduce our false pride and clear new paths for us in our lives.

http://kongmu.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/88-buddhas/

"If you contemplate your mind, you will find no mind, except the mind that comes from mis-conceptions. The mind with such conceptions arises from delusion. Like the wind in the sky, it has no grounding. Such a character of things neither appears nor disappears. What is sin? What is virtue? As the thought of self is itself empty, neither sin nor virtue is our master. In this way, all things are neither permanent nor destroyed. If one repents like this, meditating on one’s mind, one finds no mind. Things also do not dwell in things. All things are liberated, show the truth of extinction, and are calm and tranquil. Such a thing is called great repentance, sublime repentance, repentance without sin, the destruction of the self-referential mind. People who practice this repentance are pure in body and mind, like flowing water, not attached to things."

——————–

"The whole ocean of hindrances from past actions

arises from illusion.

If you want to repent, you should sit upright

and reflect on the true nature of things.

All evils are like frost and dew.

The sun of wisdom can dissipate them."

http://kongmu.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/eighty-eight-buddhas-repentance.pdf - 88 Buddhas Repentance PDF trans. by Ven. Hui feng

Edited by Simple_Jack
  • Like 2

Repentance? From what? Original sin perhaps? Sounds akin to Catholicism to me which is replete with 'hail Mary's and the father priest confessor.

This is the stuff that I have problems with when it comes to religion of any sort. True believers are weighed down with guilt and psychological suppression of wrong doing.

• Like 1

Repentance? From what? Original sin perhaps? Sounds akin to Catholicism to me which is replete with 'hail Mary's and the father priest confessor.

This is the stuff that I have problems with when it comes to religion of any sort. True believers are weighed down with guilt and psychological suppression of wrong doing.

Repentance is one way to instil awareness into one's harmful habitual tendencies, to ensure that negative emotional patterns are not given room to recede into the subtler aspects of consciousness, where it will drive future repeats of similar patterns.

Developing this habit fosters a lot of positive virtue. It helps to strengthen patience, tolerance, fortitude, empathy, humility, spaciousness, courage and compassion. All very essential qualities for a sincere spiritual aspirant.

From the Buddhist perspective, repentance is not connected with sin and guilt. Its more about finding the resolve to be free of habits detrimental to the cultivation of the paramitas.

Repentance also generates merit necessary for keeping one's samaya stainless. Yet, it does not mean damnation if one flouts the vows ~ it means next time be more mindful.

Without cultivating the habit of repentance, it will be hard to observe the cessation of delusional reactive habits, which are the ignorant stuff that basically is like tying a karmic stone around one's neck.

• Like 3

When does wrong doing actually benefits anyone without it coming to kick you in the butt eventually. You may have lied for years then one day the truth is uncovered and you're crying mercy! Think about the wealthy people such as Roosevelt. He has his history written as a person who utilized lies to get what he wants.

We are discussing Buddhism and the incessant need to purify/pray/repent. Roosevelt was not a Buddhist.

Not Roosevelt. I meant Rockefeller.

What's wrong with doing good deeds? Praying and repenting are expedient means.

Expedient means to what? Nothing wrong with doing good at all!

It's a method for those who have affinities with the Buddhism. You don't have to do it. You may choose to use a psychiatrist and that's fine. Technically when you're repenting to a Buddha, you're repenting to yourself.

I guess I have a natural ethic for doing what I feel is right, as opposed to asking a deity for forgiveness and direction. The deities and in this case Buddhas are determining by divine edict what you are allowed to do or not.

I guess I have a natural ethic for doing what I feel is right, as opposed to asking a deity for forgiveness and direction. The deities and in this case Buddhas are determining by divine edict what you are allowed to do or not.

Thats nonsense. Buddhist repentance has nothing to do with asking for divine intervention to rectify one's fault(s). You should know this. I think you are just taking pot shots again, like you sometimes do. Maybe you should learn to repent in order to cut out this habit.

Thats nonsense. Buddhist repentance has nothing to do with asking for divine intervention to rectify one's fault(s). You should know this. I think you are just taking pot shots again, like you sometimes do. Maybe you should learn to repent in order to cut out this habit.

Some scholars have noted that Buddhas are divine perfect beings and periodically intervene in human affairs. I don't repent.

I don't repent.

Thats why you keep making the same errors of understanding properly the concept of repentance within Buddhist contexts.

Try not to project theistic ideas of original sin, guilt and divine forgiveness onto Buddhism.

We do what we feel is right. The Buddha didn't give endless lists of rules, he told people to discern what is skilful and what isn't for themselves. There are precepts, not commandments, all subject to one's own common sense, not rigid rules to blindly follow.

In methods such as this 88 Buddhas thing, there is no expectation that anyone is listening, that anyone will help, that anyone will give advice, and there is certainly no idea of hoping someone else will forgive us. It is all symbolic. The 88 Buddhas just represent various qualities to be developed in ourselves.

We regret our unskillful actions. I'm sure you do too, unless you're a sociopath. We regret the actions, rather than consider ourselves guilty of violating some standard.

Because of that regret, we wish to change those negative habits. So we use methods such as this, or Vajrasattva practice, to acknowledge what we have done to a symbolic representation of our own Buddha-nature. Not to anyone external.

This has nothing to do with forgiveness or guilt, it is just a tool for changing habits.

Try not to respond in a reactionary manner to words like 'repentance', which may mean radically different things from theistic and Buddhist viewpoints.

Take the time to understand what a tradition says before you criticise it. Criticism is welcome, but not strawmans.

Edited by Seeker of Tao
  • Like 3

You know this subject also reminds me of my Mythology class. They say a bunch of young kids come to Mythology lectures. My mythology class is completely full. The reason is that young people are searching for rituals in which they can help put their lives together. They pointed out that the reason there is a lot of young violence in the United States is the removal of rituals. Some other people on here pointed out how a ritual helped him depend less on their parents and to full become an adult.

you definitely have a point here. Likely the same principle at work seeing so many are now hooked on the ritual of social media-ing. Its very intense indeed. Frightening even. So much so that it can even supersede doing basic stuff like eating, having a shower, studies, exercise, quality time with family, doing Sunday outings.... extreme Fixation of an alarming degree i dare say. Wonder where all this is going to lead in the next 10 to 15 years.

• Like 1

They cultivate the Facebook samadhi to contemplate using the "like" button :ninja:

you definitely have a point here. Likely the same principle at work seeing so many are now hooked on the ritual of social media-ing. Its very intense indeed. Frightening even. So much so that it can even supersede doing basic stuff like eating, having a shower, studies, exercise, quality time with family, doing Sunday outings.... extreme Fixation of an alarming degree i dare say. Wonder where all this is going to lead in the next 10 to 15 years.

Edited by dazed
  • Like 3

Repentance in this case should not be conflated with "original sin", but viewed in terms of dependent origination. By chanting the names of the 88 buddhas one generates merit i.e. positive force. By confessing of one's harmful or destructive actions, of body, speech, mind, generated from the imprints of ignorance, craving, aggression: one sows the seeds for liberation in one's mindstream. Repentance then becomes a means, to direct one's attention towards one's actions of body, speech, and mind, that perpetuates one's experience of samsara.

• Like 2

Mostly it has to do with reducing the possible effects of past unripened actions and clearing karmic obstacles to progression on the path while generating merit to sustain continual progress on the path.

• Like 1

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9714&hilit=surangama+mantra

The five Great Hearts Mantra of the Five Family Buddhas in Sanskrit:

104: Chedana

105: Akala

106: Mrtyu

107: Prasamana

108: Karim

Chr Two Ni

E Jya La

Mi Li Jyu

Bwo Li Dan La Ye

Ning Jye Li

These five lines are the strongest in the Shurangama Mantra for dispelling black magic, voodoo, curses, mantras of externalists and heavenly demons.

http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=9069&start=0

Harmful spirits etc. also respond to the Heart Sutra with the three claps.

However, I have witnessed the effects of compassion on them. it leaves them no opening to cause harm....

You perform the 3 claps at the end of the sutra. There are 4, but I was taught that the last 3 act as instruction for the spirits to obey:

''Great Mother, Prajnaparamita, and all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the ten directions, through the power of your blessings may these true words of mine be achieved. Just as before, when by contemplating the profound meaning of the perfection of wisdom and reciting its words, Indra overcame all the harm of maras, non-humans and so forth, in the same way, by my contemplating the profound meaning of the perfection of wisdom and reciting its words:

May all the harm of maras, non-humans and so forth be overcome.(clap)

May they become non-existent. (clap)

May they be pacified.(clap)

May they be thoroughly pacified.(clap)''

source: http://viewonbuddhism.org/resources/heartsutra.html

More info on Shurangama mantra - http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=232&p=113429#p113429

- Shurangama mantra recited in Sanskrit

&
- Shurangama mantra recited in Chinese (fast version)

&
- Shurangama mantra recited in Chinese (slow version)

http://online.sfsu.edu/rone/Buddhism/Shurangama/Shurangama.htm#Commentaries_on_the_Sutra_and - Shurngama Sutra: Text, Commentaries and Articles

http://www.drbachinese.org/vbs/101_132/vbs132/132_6.htm - mantra w/ mudras

http://www.dharmabliss.org/audio/sur-texttw-sktch/sur_text_skt-ch.htm - Romanized Sanskrit/Chinese mantra text

http://cttbusa.org/shurangama1/shurangama_contents.asp - Shurangama Sutra w/ commentary by Master Hsuan Hua

I was wondering why you have no understanding of Voodoo. Have you been watching too many movies?

I was wondering why you have no understanding of Voodoo. Have you been watching too many movies?

I didn't write that sentence so you should take it up with the person who posted that on those forums. This is excerpts of Hsuan Hua's actual commentary on the Shurangama mantra:

http://cttbusa.org/shurangama6/shurangama6_8.asp

So, the Shurangama Mantra was not spoken by Shakyamuni Buddha himself in the flesh, but rather it was proclaimed by the transformation-body Buddha he sent out into empty space. As to the mantra, no one understands it. Nor is it possible to explain it syllable by syllable and line by line. But if you want to understand it, I can try to explain it for you. However, this is not the time for that, because we are in the middle of the explanation of the Shurangama Sutra, and the mantra alone couldn't be completely explained in a year, or even in three years, or even ten years. So, at this point it cannot be explained thoroughly. I will simply explain the general meaning of the mantra.

The mantra has five divisions which correspond to the five directions : north, south, east, west, and the middle. The eastern division is the Vajra division, with Akshobhya Buddha as the teaching host. The southern division is the Production-of-Jewels division, with Production-of-Jewels Buddha as the teaching host. The central division is the Buddha division, with Shakyamuni Buddha as the teaching host. The western division is the Lotus division, with Amitabha Buddha as the teaching host. The northern division is the Karma division, with Accomplishment Buddha as the teaching host. There are five divisions, because there are five huge demonic armies in this world. There are demons to the east, south, west, north, and in the center. Since there are these five demon armies, not just five demons, the Buddhas also cover the five directions to suppress the demons. If there were no Buddhas, the demons could appear openly in the world.

Within the five divisions of the mantra there are, in general, more than thirty dharmas, and it has more than a hundred dharmas that can be discussed in detail. There are five major kinds of dharmas:

1) Dharmas of accomplishment. This means that with this dharma, you will be successful in what you seek or in what you vow or wish for.

2) Dharmas of increasing benefit. This means that when you recite this mantra, you can increase benefits which you yourself seek and you can also increase benefits for other people.

3) Dharmas of hooking and summoning. This means, literally, to "hook in" and catch and to call with a command all the weird beings, demons, and ghosts. No matter how far away they might be from you, you can bring them in and capture them. For instance, suppose one of them is harming someone, and when they finish they run away. If one knows how to use the dharma of hooking and summoning, then no matter how far that being may have run, you can arrest him.

4) Dharmas of subduing. Demons also have spiritual penetrations and mantras which they use. When you recite your mantras, they recite their mantras. But if you can use the Shurangama Mantra, you can smash through all their mantras. I've told you before about the section of the mantra which is for smashing the demon kings. It also is effective in destroying their mantras and spells. Although I've taught you this already, it bears repeating here. Those who have not studied this yet can take note of it. Why was it that as soon as the Shurangama Mantra was recited the former Brahma Heaven mantra lost its effectiveness? It was because of the "Five Great Heart Mantras."

Chr Two Ni

E Jya La

Mi Li Ju

Bwo Li Dan La Ye

Ning Jye Li

These five lines are called the "Five Great Heart Mantras." It is the fundamental mantra for destroying the mantras and spells of the heavenly demons and adherents of externalist ways. It doesn't matter what kind of mantra they come up with; you can destroy it with this one. Their mantras will lose their effectiveness. This dharma I've just transmitted could sell for several million dollars, but I do not sell it. Seeing that you have a certain amount of sincerity, I transmit it to you absolutely free.

5) Dharmas of dispelling disasters. Whatever calamity is due to occur can be prevented. For instance, suppose a person was due to fall into the sea and drown, but by reciting the Shurangama Mantra, he avoids the catastrophe. He might fall into the sea, but he doesn't drown. Perhaps you are in a boat that ought to sink, but you recite this mantra and the boat does not go down. Maybe you're in an airplane that is destined to crash, but you recite the Shurangama Mantra and the plane lands without incident. I'll tell you something incredible. I was going from Burma to Thailand, an air route that is particularly dangerous. But during that trip, the plane didn't show the effects of any turbulence. The ride was absolutely smooth. Even the pilot commented, "Why has it been such smooth going on this trip?" He had no idea that during that ride the gods, dragons, and the rest of the eightfold division, as well as Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, were on all sides of the airplane guarding and protecting it. That's the way the dharma of dispelling disasters works. When there clearly should be an accident, it can change big disasters to small ones and make small ones never even happen. Usually what happens is there's "alarm but no danger" if you recite the Shurangama Mantra.

In general, the mantra contains dharmas of auspiciousness. This means that when you recite the Shurangama Mantra, everything goes just as you'd like it to. It's really lucky and extremely auspicious.

The advantages of the mantra are so many that one could not even begin to express them in several years time. But at this time, I'll limit my explanation to these few dharmas and meanings.

• Like 2

Shurangama mantra in Sanskrit:

SECTION 1: THE VAJRA DIVISION (EASTERN DIRECTION)
NAMO SARVA TATHAGATA SUGATAYA ARHATE SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHAYA.
NAMO SARVA TATHAGATA KOTI USHNISHA. NAMO SARVA BUDDHA BODHISATTVEBHYAH.
NAMO SAPTANAM SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHA KOTINAM, SASRAVAKA SAM-GHANAM.
NAMO LOKE ARHANTANAM.
NAMO SROTAPANNANAM. NAMO SAKRIDAGAMINAM. NAMO ANAGAMINAM.
NAMO LOKE SAMYAK-GATANAM SAMYAK-PRATIPANNANAM.
NAMO RATNA-TRAYAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE DRIDHA-SURA SENA PRA-HARANA RAJAYA TATHAGATAYA ARHATE SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE AMITABHAYA TATHAGATAYA ARHATE SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE AKSHOBHYAYA TATHAGATAYA ARHATE SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE BHAISHAJYA-GURU-VAIDURYA-PRABHA-RAJAYA TATHAGATAYA ARHATE SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE SAMPUSHPITA SALENDRA RAJAYA TATHAGATAYA ARHATE SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE SAKYAMUNAYE TATHAGATAYA ARHATE SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE RATNA KUSUMA KETU RAJAYA TATHAGATAYA ARHATE SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE TATHAGATA KULAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE PADMA KULAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE VAJRA KULAYA.
NAMO BHAGAVATE MANI KULAYA. NAMO BHAGAVATE GAJA KULAYA.
NAMO DEVASINAM. NAMO SIDDHA VIDYA-DHARANAM.
NAMO SIDDHA VIDYA–DHARA RISHINAM, SUPANU-GRAHA SAMARTHANAM.
NAMO BRAHMANE. NAMO INDRAYA. NAMO RUDRAYA UMA-PATI SAHEYAYA.
NAMO NARAYANAYA LAKSHMI SAHEYAYA PANCA MAHA-MUDRA NAMAS-KRITAYA.
NAMO MAHAKALAYA TRIPURA-NAGARA VIDRAVANA KARAYA ADHI-MUKTIKA SMASANA VASINI MATRI-GANA NAMAS-KRITAYA.
EBHYO NAMAS-KRITVA IMAM BHAGAVANTAH TATHAGATOSHNISHAM SITATAPATRAM.
NAMO APARAJITAM PRATY-ANGIRAM.
SARVA DEVA NAMAS-KRITAM. SARVA DEVEBHYAH PUJITAM. SARVA DEVESA PARIPALITAM.
SARVA BHUTA GRAHA NIGRAHA-KARIN. PARA VIDYA CHEDANA-KARIN. DUR-DANTANAM SATTVANAM DAMAKAM DUSHTANAM NIVARANIN.
AKALA-MRITYU PRA-SAMANA-KARIN.
SARVA BANDHANA MOKSHANA-KARIN. SARVA DUSHTA DUH-SVAPNA NIVARANIN CATURASITINAM GRAHA SAHASRANAM VIDHVAMSANA-KARIN. ASHTA-VIMSATINAM NAKSHATRANAM PRASADANA-KARIN. ASHTANAM MAHA GRAHANAM VIDHVAMSANA-KARIN. SARVA SATRU NIVARANIN. GHORAM DUH-SVAPNANAM CA NASANIN. VISHA SASTRA AGNI UDAKA UT-TARANIN. APARAJITA GHORA, MAHA-BALA CANDAM, MAHA-DIPTAM, MAHA-TEJAM, MAHA-SVETAM JVARA, MAHA-BALA-SRIYA-PANDARAVASINI
ARYA-TARA BHRI-KUTIM CED VA VIJAYA VAJRA MALITI, VI-SRUTAM PADMAKSHAN, VAJRA-JIHVA CAH MALA CED VA APARAJITAM, VAJRA-DANDI VISALA CA SANTA VAIDEHA PUJITAH, SAUMI RUPA.
MAHA SVETAM, ARYA-TARA, MAHA-BALA APARAJITA, VAJRA SAMKALA CED VAH VAJRA KAUMARIH KULAM-DHARI, VAJRA HASTA CA MAHA VIDYA TATHA KANCANAH MALIKAH, KUSUMBHA RATNA CED VA VAIROCANA KUTA-STHOSHNISHA, VI-JRIMBHA MANA CA VAJRA KANAKA PRABHA LOCANAH, VAJRA-TUNDI CA SVETA CA KAMALAKSHA,SASI-PRABHA, ITY-ADI MUDRA GANAH, SARVE RAKSHAM KURVANTU ITTAM MAMASYA.

SECTION 2: THE JEWELS DIVISION (SOUTHERN DIRECTION)
OM! RISHI-GANA PRA-SASTA TATHAGATOSHNISHA SITATAPATRAM HUM BHRUM
JAMBHANA HUM BHRUM
STAMBHANA HUM BHRUM
MOHANA HUM BHRUM
MATHANA HUM BHRUM
PARA VIDYA SAM-BHAKSHANA-KARA HUM BHRUM
SARVA DUSHTANAM STAMBHANA-KARA HUM BHRUM
SARVA YAKSHA RAKSHASA GRAHANAM VIDHVAMSANA-KARA HUM BHRUM
CATURASITINAM GRAHA SAHASRANAM VINASANA-KARA HUM BHRUM
ASHTA-VIMSATINAM NAKSHATRANAM PRA-SADANA-KARA HUM BHRUM ASHTANAM MAHA GRAHANAM VIDHVAMSANA-KARA RAKSHA RAKSHA MAM.
BHAGAVAN TATHAGATOSHNISHA, MAHA PRATY-ANGIRE, MAHA SAHASRA-BHUJE,
SAHASRA-SIRSHAI, KOTI SATA SAHASRA-NETRE, ABHEDYA JVALITA NATANAKA,
MAHA VAJRA-DHARA TRIBHUVANA MANDALA,
OM! SVASTI BHAVANTU ITTAM MAMASYA.

SECTION 3: THE LOTUS DIVISION (WESTERN DIRECTION)
RAJA-BHAYA, CORA-BHAYA, AGNI-BHAYA, UDAKA-BHAYA, VISHA-BHAYA, SASTRA-BHAYA, PARACAKRA-BHAYA, DUR-BHIKSHA-BHAYA, ASANI-BHAYA, AKALA-MRITYU-BHAYA, DHARANI-BHUMI-KAMPA-BHAYA, ULKA-PATA-BHAYA, RAJA-DANDA-BHAYA, NAGA-BHAYA, VIDYUT-BHAYA, SUPARNIN-BHAYA
DEVA-GRAHA, NAGA-GRAHA, YAKSHA-GRAHA, GANDHARVA-GRAHA, ASURA-GRAHA, GARUDA-GRAHA, KIMNARA-GRAHA, MAHORAGA-GRAHA, RAKSHASA-GRAHA, PRETA-GRAHA, PISACA-GRAHA, BHUTA-GRAHA, PUTANA-GRAHA, KATAPUTANA-GRAHA, KUMBHANDA-GRAHA, SKANDA-GRAHA, UNMADA-GRAHA, CHAYA-GRAHA, APA-SMARA-GRAHA, DAKA-DAKINI-GRAHA, REVATI-GRAHA, OJAHARINYA, GARBHAHARINYA, JATAHARINYA, JIVITAHARINYA, RUDHIRAHARINYA, VASAHARINYA, MAMSAHARINYA, MEDHAHARINYA, MAJJAHARINYA, VANTAHARINYA, ASUCYAHARINYA, CITTAHARINYA,
TESHAM SARVESHAM SARVA GRAHANAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI PARI-VRAJAKA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI DAKA DAKINI KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI MAHA-PASUPATI RUDRA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI TATTVA GARUDA SAHEYA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI MAHA-KALA MATRI-GANA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI KAPALIKA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI JAYAKARA-MADHUKARA SARVARTHA-SADHANA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI CATUR-BHAGINI KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI BHRINGI-RITI NANDIKESVARA GANAPATI SAHEYA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI NAGNA SRAMANA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI ARHANTA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI VITA-RAGA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI BRAHMA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI RUDRA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI NARAYANA KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI VAJRA-PANI GUHYAKADHIPATI KRITAM.
VIDYAM CHIDAYAMI KILAYAMI RAKSHA RAKSHA MAM BHAGAVAN ITTAM MAMASYA.

SECTION 4: THE BUDDHA DIVISION (CENTRAL DIRECTION)
BHAGAVAN SITATAPATRA NAMO STUTE.
ASITA NARAKAH PRABHA SPHUTA VI-KAS SITATAPATREH,
JVARA JVARA, DAKA DAKA, VI-DAKA VI-DAKA,
DALA DALA, VI-DALA VI-DALA, CHIDA-CHIDA,
HUM HUM PHAT PHAT PHAT PHAT PHAT SVAHA HE HE PHAT.
AMOGHAYA PHAT. APRATIHATAYA PHAT.
VARA-PRADAYA PHAT. ASURA VIDARAKAYA PHAT.
SARVA DEVEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA NAGEBHYAH PHAT. SARVA YAKSHEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA GANDHARVEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA ASUREBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA GARUDEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA KIMNAREBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA MAHORAGEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA RAKSHASEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA BHUTEBHYAH PHAT. SARVA PISHACEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA KUMBHANDEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA PUTANEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA KATAPUTANEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA AUSHTRAKEBHYAH PHAT. SARVA DUR-LANGHITEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA DUSH-PREKSHITEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA JVAREBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA KRITYA KARMANI KAKHORDEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA APASMAREBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA SHRAMANEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA TIRTHIKEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA UNMADEBHYAH PHAT.
SARVA VIDYA ACHARYEBHYAH PHAT.
JAYAKARA-MADHUKARA SARVATHA-SADHAKEBHYO VIDYA ACHARYEBHYAH PHAT.
CATUR-BHAGHINIBHYAH PHAT.
VAJRA KAUMARI KULAM-DHARI VIDYARAJEBHYAH PHAT.
MAHA PRATY-ANGIREBHYAH PHAT.
VAJRA SAMKALAYA PRATY-ANGIRA RAJAYA PHAT.
MAHAKALAYA MATRI-GANA NAMAS-KRITAYA PHAT.
INDRAYA PHAT. BRAHMANAYA PHAT. RUDRAYA PHAT. VISHNUYA PHAT.
VAISNAVIYE PHAT. BRAHMIYE PHAT. VARAHIYE PHAT. AGNIYE PHAT.
MAHA-KALIYE PHAT. RAUDRIYE PHAT. KALA-DANDIYE PHAT. AINDRIYE PHAT.
MATRIYE PHAT. CHAMUNDRIYE PHAT. KALA-RATRIYE PHAT. KAPALIYE PHAT.
ADHI-MUKTIKA SMASANA VASINIYE PHAT. YE KECID SATTVA.

SECTION 5: THE KARMA DIVISION (NORTHERN DIRECTION)
DUSHTA-CITTA, PAPA-CITTA, RAUDRA-CITTA, VI-DVE-SHA-CITTA, AMITRA-CITTA,
UT-PADAYANTI, KILAYANTI, MANTRAYANTI, JAPANTI, CYUT HANTI.
OJAHARA, GARBHAHARA, RUDHIRAHARA, MAMSAHARA, MEDHAHARA, MAJJAHARA, VASAHARA, JATAHARA, JIVITAHARA, BALYAHARA, MALYAHARA, GANDHAHARA, PUSHPAHARA, PHALAHARA, SASYAHARA.
PAPA-CITTA, DUSHTA-CITTA, RAUDRA-CITTA
DEVA-GRAHA, NAGA-GRAHA, YAKSHA-GRAHA,
GANDHARVA-GRAHA, ASURA-GRAHA, GARUDA-GRAHA,
KIMNARA-GRAHA, MAHORAGA-GRAHA, RAKSHASA-GRAHA,
PRETA-GRAHA, PISACA-GRAHA, BHUTA-GRAHA,
PUTANA-GRAHA, KATAPUTANA-GRAHA, KUMBHANDA-GRAHA,
SKANDHA-GRAHA, UNMADA-GRAHA, CHAYA-GRAHA,
APASMARA-GRAHA. DAKA-DAKINI-GRAHA, REVATI-GRAHA,
JAMIKA-GRAHA, SAKUNI-GRAHA, MATRI-NANDI-GRAHA,
MUSHTIKA-GRAHA, KANTHAPANINI-GRAHA, MISHIKA-MAHISHAKA-GRAHA,
MRIGARAJA-GRAHA, MATRIKA-GRAHA, KAMINI-GRAHA,
MUKHA-MANDIKA-GRAHA, LAMBA-GRAHA.
JVARA EKAHIKA, DVAITIYAKA, TRAITIYAKA, CATURTHAKA,
NITYA-JVARA, VISHAMA-JVARA,
VATIKA, PAITTIKA, SLAISHMIKA, SAM-NIPATIKA, SARVA JVARA,
SIRO’RTI, ARDHAVABHEDAKA, AROCAKA,
AKSHI ROGAM, MUKHA ROGAM, HARDA ROGAM,
GHRANA SULAM, KARNA SULAM,
DANTA SULAM, HRIDAYA SULAM, MARMAN SULAM,
PARSVA SULAM, PRISHTHA SULAM, UDARA SULAM,
KATI SULAM, VASTI SULAM, URU SULAM, NAKHA SULAM,
HASTA SULAM, PADA SULAM, SARVA ANGA-PRATYANGA SULAM;
BHUTA, VETADA, DAKA DAKINI, JVARA, DADRU, KANDU, KITIBHA, LUTA, VAISARPA, LOHA-LINGA; SASTRA SAM-GARA, VISHA YOGA, AGNI UDAKA, MARA VAIRA KANTARA, AKALA-MRITYU;
TRY-AMBUKA, TRAI-LATA, VRISCIKA, SARPA, NAKULA, SIMHA, VYAGHRA, RIKSHA, TARAKSHA, CAMARA, JIVITA BHITE TESHAM SARVESHAM.
MAHA SITATAPATRA, MAHA VAJROSHNISHA, MAHA PRATY-ANGIRAM,
YAVAT DVADASA YOJANA ABHY-ANTARENA
SIMA BANDHAM KAROMI. DISA BANDHAM KAROMI. PARA VIDYA BANDHAM KAROMI.
TEJO BANDHAM KAROMI. HASTA BANDHAM KAROMI. PADA BANDHAM KAROMI.
SARVA ANGA-PRATYANGA BANDHAM KAROMI.
TADYATHA:
OM! ANALE ANALE VISADA VISADA, BANDHA BANDHA BANDHANI BANDHANI,
VIRA VAJRAPANI PHAT, HUM BHRUM PHAT SVAHA.
NAMO SARVA TATHAGATA SUGATAYA ARHATE SAMYAK-SAMBUDDHAYA
SIDDHYANTU MANTRAPADAYA SVAHA.

Edited by Simple_Jack
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this