Nungali

UK reveals footage of 'top secret' drone

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26052931

Finally ! I found the little bugger !

In another thread around here .... talking about 'alien craft' I posted about something I saw here years and years ago. { And led to further searches of offered links, ideas and of film and articles on internet about NASA 'space junk' and other strangeness - but none fitted the profile } .

At the time of sighting it appeared to me to be something I should not be seeing. I remember thinking; 'What are they thinking letting THAT ... thing ... fly around in full view like that ? [ I am not a stranger to sightings; the area in the past was used by various Air Force jets, they would come down the valley to do sighting runs on the bridges (at low altitude with a terrible noise) and then head out over the ocean for some radical maneuvering and acrobatics.

The report says ; top secret - recently revealed ? Come off it ! And I DONT live in the 'Australian Desert somewhere' (I am around the centre of the east coast) . At a guess (trajectory and direction) it was heading down to Williamtown ( the only base I know of in that area - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAAF_Base_Williamtown ). [ Home of No. 76 Squadron), Wedgetail - airborne early warning and control .... and Surveillance and Response Group.]

They are not saying much about its capabilities in the press release but one thing they didnt say is that it can 'glide' in from high altitude with the nose up (like the space shuttle). When it does this, the steeply angled down front profile makes it look like a metallic flying modern sculpture of a stylised hawk or eagle . Or it can just zoooom off like a plane , how fast, they aren't admitting ... but it was really moving when I saw it!

Its freaky !

Edit: ... and its been 'up there' for years !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

The original Star Trek had an episode that demonstrates the existential danger of making war fare to easy. Drones make warfare relatively cheap, clean and far away. No solders at risk, collateral damage thousands of miles away.

Killing so easy that we don't see a need to stop it. A military strategists wet dream. And it starts feeding the ever hungry military industrial complex.

• Like 7

Eventually I imagine it will be necessary to send a cyborg back from the future to take out the inventor.

• Like 6