More videos. This first one shows his respect for his students, and that he does not mind they are making books of him.

Master Jiang also has had success in training students. In this video Popa moves the paper too.

The best video is on Master Jiangs website, but I will not post the link here due to The Tao Bums rules. It is not hard to find, and you will know it when you have to enter your email to see the video.

• Like 1

If they are trying to make money from selling books, they are doing a bad job. Here is a video of Popa giving out his books for free.

I got the book signed from Popa, and Master Jiang on ebay for $10. I guess who ever got it for free wanted to spread its message for a reasonable price. Popa will probably make it available on Amazon soon:

http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Qi-Healing-Master-Jiang/dp/973014236X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392344748&sr=1-1&keywords=the+adventures+qi+healing+with+master

• Like 1

Airports don't tend to like homemade electronics gear, especially when going to places like China. Just make sure not to have it in your carry on luggage. Another option is to buy a fancy case for it, so it looks more legit, but still...

They also dont like things that could be considered surveillance gadgets. :blink:

Thanks to Vortex for pointing this thread out to me.

As it happens I'm stuck in Yellow Mountain city on my way back to our hospital from a ginseng-buying trip in Korea due to the heavy snowfall here, so for once I actually had the time to read all the way through this thread and I just have a couple of comments, as it appears that despite my best efforts on this forum and elsewhere there are still a number of misconceptions surrounding Shifu, what he does, and why.

Contrary to popular belief Shifu is not in the "business" of convincing skeptics. Nor is he in the "business" of teaching. His calling, his path, is and has always been to heal the sick, and he is incredibly busy doing so (we saw over 1000 foreign patients at the hospital last year, and a far larger number of mainland Chinese patients). Do understand the "sickness" I refer to here includes both the frailties of body and ignorance/delusion (in the Buddhist sense) of the mind. This is how his compassion is made manifest in the world. The bodhisattva ideal "meme" still exerts a strong influence on all Chinese Mahayana buddhist sects, including Chan. The "powers", as you guys like to call them, are used to that end. However he knows we Westerners are fascinated by this stuff, and there is just so much nonsense and outright fraud out there that he feels a certain obligation to those who travel so far to seek him out, so when he has the time and the energy and he's in the right mood, he might demonstrate some aspect of qi manipulation simply to show what is possible, in spite of how exhausting it can be. If you collected every scrap of video ever made public, it would represent less than a tenth of what I have personally witnessed he and my brother students do in my almost six years living full-time here in China.

All that being said, skeptics are welcome (I was quite the skeptic myself when we first met) provided they are open-minded, polite, and most importantly *sincere* in their desire for the truth. Trust me when I say that Shifu can tell in a heartbeat if you are not, and he has very little time for those who are not.

Many websites, forums, youtube channels, facebook pages, linkedin accounts, books, DVD's, you name it, in multiple languages, have been opened in Shifu's name over the years. Some are well-intentioned efforts by Shifu's patients or students to publicize him, like Aurelian's website & book (which Shifu has not read, but he did have me read it and summarize the content for him), while others have had more nefarious purposes. It is important to understand that *NONE* of them represent official publications by Shifu himself. In the past Asian interpreters would often open email accounts using his name and respond to emails in English as if they were Shifu himself, which caused great confusion; Shifu has a command of all of about 3 polite greetings in English, and he understands even less than that. The man barely knows how turn on a computer, and when he wants to find something on the internet (a rare occurrence) he usually asks me to do it for him. His *only* official, personally approved English language web presence is his hospital website here (apricotforesthospital.com) his youtube channel here (www.youtube.com/user/doctorjiangfeng) his facebook page here (https://www.facebook.com/doctorjiangfeng) and his private students forum, access to which I'm happy to provide via PM. Much more information about our sect has been published there than ever was or I suspect ever will be published publicly. I'd love to update all three of the public pages with more media (I have amassed quite the library, which those who have come to visit us here have seen and can attest to), but Shifu often thinks it is “unnecessary” and I don't post anything unless he approves it first.

As for all these speculative questions for Shifu, I think it's best that I let him answer them for himself when you're here, with two exceptions: (1) Yes, he does know of John Chang, and was even willing to meet him once at the request of one of his students when Shifu happened to be in Indonesia, but unfortunately the proposed meeting never took place. (2) The correct character for “Geng” in “Gengmenpai” is 耿, as in 耿门派. It was the surname of Grandmaster’s primary lay teacher, Geng Jingfeng 耿景峰.

PS: FYI, as I was proof-reading this post I got a call from one of my Chinese brothers informing me of the good news that Shifu has finally emerged from his retreat. I'm told he's comfortable and in excellent spirits, and they will be bringing him home from the mountains tomorrow.

As an aside, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in the US; it happens to also be YuanYe 元夜 here tonight, the 15th day of the first month of the Chinese lunisolar calendar and the official end of the New Year festivities, so now I've got to go outside in the cold and find somewhere to get the sweet sesame-filled glutinous rice flour dumplings that I'm obliged by tradition to gorge on tonight. :)

Edited by leandro
  • Like 10

As it happens I'm stuck in Yellow Mountain city on my way back to our hospital from a ginseng-buying trip in Korea due to the heavy snowfall here, so for once I actually had the time to read all the way through this thread and I just have a couple of comments, as it appears that despite my best efforts on this forum and elsewhere there are still a number of misconceptions surrounding Shifu, what he does, and why.

Contrary to popular belief Shifu is not in the "business" of convincing skeptics. Nor is he in the "business" of teaching. His calling, his path, is and has always been to heal the sick, and he is incredibly busy doing so (we saw over 1000 foreign patients at the hospital last year, and a far larger number of mainland Chinese patients). Do understand the "sickness" I refer to here includes both the frailties of body and ignorance/delusion (in the Buddhist sense) of the mind. This is how his compassion is made manifest in the world. The bodhisattva ideal "meme" still exerts a strong influence on all Chinese Mahayana buddhist sects, including Chan. The "powers", as you guys like to call them, are used to that end. However he knows we Westerners are fascinated by this stuff, and there is just so much nonsense and outright fraud out there that he feels a certain obligation to those who travel so far to seek him out, so when he has the time and the energy and he's in the right mood, he might demonstrate some aspect of qi manipulation simply to show what is possible, in spite of how exhausting it can be. If you collected every scrap of video ever made public, it would represent less than a tenth of what I have personally witnessed he and my brother students do in my almost six years living full-time here in China.

All that being said, skeptics are welcome (I was quite the skeptic myself when we first met) provided they are open-minded, polite, and most importantly *sincere* in their desire for the truth. Trust me when I say that Shifu can tell in a heartbeat if you are not, and he has very little time for those who are not.

Many websites, forums, youtube channels, facebook pages, linkedin accounts, books, DVD's, you name it, in multiple languages, have been opened in Shifu's name over the years. Some are well-intentioned efforts by Shifu's patients or students to publicize him, like Aurelian's website & book (which Shifu has not read, but he did have me read it and summarize the content for him), while others have had more nefarious purposes. It is important to understand that *NONE* of them represent official publications by Shifu himself. In the past Asian interpreters would often open email accounts using his name and respond to emails in English as if they were Shifu himself, which caused great confusion; Shifu has a command of all of about 3 polite greetings in English, and he understands even less than that. The man barely knows how turn on a computer, and when he wants to find something on the internet (a rare occurrence) he usually asks me to do it for him. His *only* official, personally approved English language web presence is his hospital website here (apricotforesthospital.com) his youtube channel here (www.youtube.com/user/doctorjiangfeng) his facebook page here (https://www.facebook.com/doctorjiangfeng) and his private students forum, access to which I'm happy to provide via PM. Much more information about our sect has been published there than ever was or I suspect ever will be published publicly. I'd love to update all three of the public pages with more media (I have amassed quite the library, which those who have come to visit us here have seen and can attest to), but Shifu often thinks it is “unnecessary” and I don't post anything unless he approves it first.

As for all these speculative questions for Shifu, I think it's best that I let him answer them for himself when you're here, with two exceptions: (1) Yes, he does know of John Chang, and was even willing to meet him once at the request of one of his students when Shifu happened to be in Indonesia, but unfortunately the proposed meeting never took place. (2) The correct character for “Geng” in “Gengmenpai” is 耿, as in 耿门派. It was the surname of Grandmaster’s primary lay teacher, Geng Jingfeng 耿景峰.

PS: FYI, as I was proof-reading this post I got a call from one of my Chinese brothers informing me of the good news that Shifu has finally emerged from his retreat. I'm told he's comfortable and in excellent spirits, and they will be bringing him home from the mountains tomorrow.

As an aside, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in the US; it happens to also be YuanYe 元夜 here tonight, the 15th day of the first month of the Chinese lunisolar calendar and the official end of the New Year festivities, so now I've got to go outside in the cold and find somewhere to get the sweet sesame-filled glutinous rice flour dumplings that I'm obliged by tradition to gorge on tonight. :)

Hi Leandro,

Thanks for the clarity and update.

Peace FT

Thank you for taking the time to post in my discussion, it is a great honor. I meant no disrespect to Master Jiang, or his students. Popa told me about this visit, and I created this post to find, and answer some questions people have about Qi. If you want to learn more about me you only need to look at my Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. I am only interested in bridging the gap between Qi and science. I think he is a genuine teacher, and I only showed videos of him demonstrating his abilities to prove he is real. In order to find the "root" cause of Qi, I have been studying similar energies that I can produce with electronic devices. If we are capable of understanding what Qi is and how Qi users are able to store this energy in their body, there might be a way to increase the speed of Qi cultivation, and help more people with the health benefits of Qi. On the other hand if I can understand what Yin and Yang are, and produce them with machines, there are possibilities for new medical equipment, and things such as levitation devices, and force fields. I am interested in becoming his student to learn the levels of his meditation, and determine how the meditation is gathering Qi energy. If I am successful in any of these endeavors, in 10 years no one will question Qi abilities.

Thank you again for your comment,

Charles Crawford III

• Like 4

I am only interested in bridging the gap between Qi and science.

Do you have any "financial backers"?

For instance, you want to "bridge the gap"- how?

Testing- what types?

Let's say- you found someone who has genuine "abilities"

To first prove to the (western) science world- that such "powers/siddhis" exist- precision testing needs to be approved/applicable"

What sort of testing do you recommend, per your tech. background--?

Do you have sponsors who would financially back you- to perform these tests?

If you answer yes, and do not want to be chasing your tail looking for a legit person who can demonstrate these abilities under intense scientific scrutiny- Private Message Me.

I got someone for you.

No money and/or time wasted.

Let's do this.

No bullshit

• Like 3

Sweet, thanks! Oops, I had missed that in his lineage.. And dang, that would have been cool if he could have met John Chang & traded notes! In fact, if him, John, Wang Liping and Luo KangQi could all meet in a roundtable and compare methodologies and results! Or am I dreaming? :D

The Yin-Yang Gong of Jiang Shifu and Chang Shifu are quite similar. Of course, I do not know their levels exactly. Chang Shifu was level 20 and Jiang was level 10-12 in 2007. But basic Yin-Yang Gong is quite similar. Again, I am not an expert, I share my opinion only.

Another interesting excerpt is on page 30 of Adventures In Qi Healing With Master Jiang:

To be more specific, fa qi means emitting the qi outside your body and wei qi means external qi as opposed to nei qi which means internal qi. You can feel wei qi as electricity. Nei qi is barely perceived even though the sensitive one can feel it. Both types of qi can be the object of fa - emitting.

I'm slightly confused as to what is considered external vs internal though, since both types get injected internally into the patient? Is the wei qi simply referring to qi that has been projected remotely to, and nei qi passed through direct contact with, the patient?

And grounding is also important when they fa qi into these patients, similar with John Chang...as they must first have their yonquan points opened and stand barefoot on wet towels (p 29).

Aurelian also stated that since he had apparently already reached a fairly advanced level when Jiang first tested him, he was already ready to "cross the bridge" if he so chose, but for which there was no turning back.. (p 4) Sounds like this correlates with the 2nd Threshold, and Aurelian even describes is as entering a real "magical" realm. What exactly is that bridge, though?

And how exactly do you form the square and circle mudras mentioned on p 75?

Well, many thanks & enjoy your tangyuan! :P

I'm an expert with these devices. I will be able to tell if he is using one in an instant. I will even bring my device to the demonstration, show I can move paper, and reveal that I am using a device. That should encourage him to show he is not wearing the device. The airports are going to love me for bringing all these electronic gadgets on the plane. I won't be surprised if the airport "loses" my bag before I reach China.

I have seen those videos, and I know of the magic tricks that can cause these effects. I will try to get a video of Master Jiang showing his arms, legs, and all angles of the table he is using.

Cool, it can only help to have more expert witnesses.

I do wonder if Jiang believes that qi, a bioenergy, can be generated (or even measured?) by machines? An if so, if such a synthetic version might still be inferior to the original divine natural phenomena?

I do know from page 92, they generally specify wildcrafted herbs and ingredients in their medicinal recipes. Which are even more natural than merely "organic" farmed crops. As is the whole basic Naturalist thrust of Taoism.

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

"...If we are capable of understanding what Qi is and how Qi users are able to store this energy in their body, there might be a way to increase the speed of Qi cultivation, and help more people with the health benefits of Qi. On the other hand if I can understand what Yin and Yang are, and produce them with machines, there are possibilities for new medical equipment, and things such as levitation devices, and force fields..." by C.C. III

If it could easily be used to heal (by most anyone) then its opposite would also apply... thus if put on the open (and electronic) market anything goes; not unlike unethical parties screwing around with DNA in secret labs for who knows what ends? God help us!

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 2

Sweet, thanks! Oops, I had missed that in his lineage.. And dang, that would have been cool if he could have met John Chang & traded notes! In fact, if him, John, Wang Liping and Luo KangQi could all meet in a roundtable and compare methodologies and results! Or am I dreaming? :D

Another interesting excerpt is on page 30:

I'm slightly confused as to what is considered external vs internal though, since both types get injected internally into the patient? Is the wei qi simply qi that has been projected remotely to, and nei qi passed through direct contact with, the patient?

And grounding is also important when they fa qi into these patients, similar with John Chang...as they must first have their yonquan points opened and stand barefoot on wet towels (p 29).

Aurelian also stated that since he had apparently already reached a fairly advanced level when Jiang first tested him, he was already ready to "cross the bridge" if he so chose, but for which there was no turning back.. (p 4) Sounds like this correlates with the 2nd Threshold, and Aurelian even describes is as entering a real "magical" realm.

And how exactly do you form the square and circle mudras mentioned on p 75?

Well, many thanks & enjoy your tangyuan! :P

Cool, it can only help to have more expert witnesses.

I do wonder if Jiang believes that qi, a bioenergy, can be generated (or even measured?) by machines? An if so, if such a synthetic version might still be inferior to the original divine natural phenomena?

I do know from page 92 of Adventures In Qi Healing With Master Jiang, they generally specify wildcrafted herbs and ingredients in their medicinal recipes. Which are even more natural than merely "organic" farmed crops. As is the whole basic thrust of Taoism.

That makes sense to me.

The Shaolin seems to be at the heart of all of this.

In my research I discovered that the mo pai was a connection to shaolin.

It seems that they were the heavy hitters for the original white lotus sect which was a group of shaolin monks who took their teachings of pure land buddhism and spread it outside temple after the burning.

Later they formed a group called the triads to over throw the govt.

Now these budhhists had to become devout taoists at this time for the govt was tracking down and killing all buddhist in the land.

Qutoed from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Lotus

The White Lotus sect may have been one of the main ancestors of the Chinese organizations known as the Triads. The Triads were originally members and soldiers of the Heaven and Earth Society during the period of the war between the Ming and Qing dynasties. The Triads formation was not for criminal purposes, the original purpose was to overthrow the Qing and restore the Ming to power. The White Lotus Society may have been one of five branches of the Heaven Earth Society which formed at the Shaolin temple by Ming Rebels and Loyalists. The Five branches known by some as the five ancestors were the Black, Red, White, Yellow, and Green Lodges. After there was no longer any need for Triads on the battlefield, some high level military leaders resorted to criminal activity in order to find means of survival as China's new age in history began.

Quoted from here http://www.rense.com...l81/chinese.htm

• The Mohists, want justice in this life, not the next and thus are not opposed to violence as a last resort.Mozi had a well armed, highly trained army at his disposal. The army would only fight defensive battles on behalf of small kingdoms that were being attacked by larger kingdoms. Usually, the mere presence of his army was enough to prevent war. If attacked, their resistance was fanatical. Their view was that "if we are going to die anyway, we will take as many of them with us as possible."
  • Mozi developed many new types of armament and fortification. He was not just a philosopher but also a general, an engineer and an inventor among many other things.
  • According to Western scholars Mohism vanished without a trace in the 2nd century BC.
  • It is true the Qin emperor, who ended the warring states era by unifying China brutally suppressed the Mohists and burned their books.
  • However, they did not vanish, they merely went underground and became secret societies. After Mozi died his disciples split into three factions. Today, their spiritual descendants are known as the triads.
  • The triads are not the same a crime gangs. Most of their members are engaged in legitimate business. However, whenever they perceive that government has become evil and is excessively exploiting the common people, they make secret preparations for revolt. As the Chinese proverb has it: "all it takes is a single spark to start a prairie fire." Time and time again in the history of China they have started peasant revolts. Most recently we saw the Taiping rebellion of the 1800's and the Boxer rebellion of 1900. Their big success was in overthrowing the last Emperor in 1911 and installing Sun Yat Sen. They also threw the Soviets out of China in 1967 and freed China from the last vestiges of colonial domination.

Mo Zi's teaching of "universal love" without digging deeper in how he thought this and his view of justice could and would be established in society. Basically his view was one that we could call a kind of "primitive communism" with society ultimatley splitting up into small clans wich govern themselves, people being "equal" in a very primitive sense which also leaves no room for scientific or other achievements. Everything would be focussed mostly on bare survival than personal or social acheivements. This kind of thinking still comes through in the tenets of Mopai that the training can mess a student up or even kill him, which is taken into account just as such - reflecting Mo Zi's view of "survive or die trying". Such a philosophy was of course not very popular with rulers, but also broad parts of Chinese society were in the end not too pleased with what the ideas of Mo Zi provided them with in a long term view. Confucianism on the other side showed more promise in governing society and advancing it. One can see the ideas of Mo Zi still at work in Asia though in history and contemporary. Namely all types of communist movements somewhat draw upon Mo Zi's ideals ans some, such as the "Khmer Rouge", also followed with the not so desireable stuff and the idea of a truly "savage equalism" of "everyone being equal, acting equal, thinking equal".

Now there a many a different sects in the white lotus.

Quoted from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Lotus

It originated from a Pure Land Buddhism society White Lotus School (zh:白蓮宗)

Quoted from here http://www.shaolinkungfu.org/art.asp

The Lohan have been in existence for over 1,650 years in China and were the founders of the "White Lotus Society" authorized to teach non-Buddhist the secrets of Shaolin Kung Fu.

Shaolin monks are considered the foremost exponents of Martial Arts (Wushu) in China and abroad. Due to the extreme nature of their training they gained almost super-human abilities.

"Lohan" is a Chinese word derived from the Sanskrit word "Arhat" which means worthy one. There have been many controversies over what the Lohan were. In Northern China Lohan were described to be the "enlightened spirits" from the Honan Shaolin Temple. In Southern China the Lohan were considered to be renegade monks from the Fukien Siu Lum Temple.

Legend states that between 265AD and 520AD Da´ Mo (Bohidarhma) created Sho Pa Lo Han (18 Postures of Lohan). This was basically the foundation of many of the following styles that were established from that time period in Shaolin.

According to Buddhist tradition, monks were not allowed to leave the temple(s). How was it that the Buddhist Patriarch "Bohidarhma" was able to leave his temple in India? Interesting question. This was an interesting problem for the monks Shaolin also. How were they able to leave the temple(s) to conduct charitable missions, recruiting, etc.? The answer is quite simple. In very traditional Chinese fashion the monks of Shaolin created another sect to their order. This sect would be allowed to become the "Wandering Monks of China" heard of in legends and history.

These ´Lohan´ wandered all over feudal China. During those many years, the monks acquired many different styles of Martial Arts. The Shaolin monks were (and still are) considered the foremost experts of Chuan Fa in China but they were not the sole people practicing the Martial Arts.

Also, during the late Ming Dynasty the Shaolin monks became concerned about the changes in their country. They knew that the up and coming Manchurian government would be coming after them. They wanted to teach non-Buddhist the Martial Arts that they had become so famous for to assist in protecting their way of life. Unfortunately, they were left with another problem. Non-Buddhist could not be taught the Martial Arts of their temple. Not without first converting. Therefore they commissioned the Lohan Sect for this task.

This tradition is the foundation of our system. We have many styles integrated into our own that are not solely Shaolin techniques. These sub-styles of the system have been modified with Shaolin philosophy and understanding.

There are 72 confirmed sects from the Shaolin Temples. Within those sects there are many different styles of Martial Arts. Not to mention that with so many people in one country the development of different understandings (systems) will happen. With this in mind there must be well over 2,500 different styles of Kung Fu in China alone.

What I suspect from the research that Ive done is that some of the remnants of the white lotus sect took refuge on lunghushan. Where this alchemy was taught to the tian shi sect.

And thru them went to wudang.

Quoted from here http://www.sacredpeaks.net/ssWudang.htm

the site was turned over to the Zhengyi sect of Taoism who established groups of 50 monks in each of the four major temples. During the Yongle reign, Wudang Shan was renamed Taihe Shan (mountain of supreme harmony) and took precedence over the Five Sacred Peaks.

http://www.sacredpeaks.net/taHistory.htm

Golden Elixir Taoism. It was not a new sect per se, but a new way of applying nei dan practice to daily life. Writers such as Chuan, Po-tang in the 11th century and Li, Tao-chun in the 13th century described a new tradition of individual practice that was informed by Buddhism. The earlier practices of purifying the body and gaining some degree of control over autonomic functions were reinterpreted as a more Buddhist-like idea of purifying the mind. This was absorbed into the later Quanzhen sect and White Lotus sect teachings.

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 5

added this to my above post.

Quoted from here http://www.rense.com...l81/chinese.htm

• The Mohists, want justice in this life, not the next and thus are not opposed to violence as a last resort.Mozi had a well armed, highly trained army at his disposal. The army would only fight defensive battles on behalf of small kingdoms that were being attacked by larger kingdoms. Usually, the mere presence of his army was enough to prevent war. If attacked, their resistance was fanatical. Their view was that "if we are going to die anyway, we will take as many of them with us as possible."
  • Mozi developed many new types of armament and fortification. He was not just a philosopher but also a general, an engineer and an inventor among many other things.
  • According to Western scholars Mohism vanished without a trace in the 2nd century BC.
  • It is true the Qin emperor, who ended the warring states era by unifying China brutally suppressed the Mohists and burned their books.
  • However, they did not vanish, they merely went underground and became secret societies. After Mozi died his disciples split into three factions. Today, their spiritual descendants are known as the triads.
  • The triads are not the same a crime gangs. Most of their members are engaged in legitimate business. However, whenever they perceive that government has become evil and is excessively exploiting the common people, they make secret preparations for revolt. As the Chinese proverb has it: "all it takes is a single spark to start a prairie fire." Time and time again in the history of China they have started peasant revolts. Most recently we saw the Taiping rebellion of the 1800's and the Boxer rebellion of 1900. Their big success was in overthrowing the last Emperor in 1911 and installing Sun Yat Sen. They also threw the Soviets out of China in 1967 and freed China from the last vestiges of colonial domination.
  • Like 2

Now the funny thing I dont know why the mo pai expert micah did not know this......

But anywho what I also found out the the main logo for the white lotus sect was the bot gwa.

547px-Bagua-name-later.svg.png

Now the triads are also the gate keepers of powerful esoteric chinese knowledge.

Check it

Quoted from here http://www.paulburgess.org/colon.html

Mohist Tawanhukuo, and by Huangkuo under the regent of the White Lotus Society.

If it could easily be used to heal (by most anyone) then its opposite would also apply... thus if put on the open (and electronic) market anything goes; not unlike unethical parties screwing around with DNA in secret labs for who knows what ends? God help us!

I have thought a lot about the good and evil of this knowledge. It is a very deep question to weather this knowledge should be shared freely to everyone, or hidden forever. Will there be wars the likes we can not even imagine, or lasting peace? Is it right for kids and senior citizens alike to be able to walk through walls, control the weather, and kill from a distance? What kind of a world would it be if everyone had these abilities? Will we end up like Atlantis, and destroy ourselves? Not to mention that these immortal spirits we are becoming might be turning into the "hungry spirits" that feed off the living, and cause illness. Not only could these beings destroy our environment with a thought, but they could be haunting the living even after death; it might even make us wish for a time before we knew this knowledge existed. I would like to think what John Chang said about the three auras is true. There is the good (white aura), the bad (black aura), and being at peace with the universe (gold aura). I strive to have a gold aura. I try to understand the meaning of both the good and bad. We have fire, but we choose not to burn everything down, we have knives and guns but we do not go around killing. Just about everything could be used for good and evil, why should Qi be any different? With these thoughts in mind I wish to continue my study of Qi, in the hope that humankind will always chose to use this knowledge wisely. Sure, there will be those that use it for power, and greed, but in our darkest hours we will see the follies of our ways, and chose to do the right thing. Ultimately I came to the conclusion that this knowledge should be shared, and that we will have to accept the good with the bad.

• Like 3

The "powers", as you guys like to call them, are used to that end. However he knows we Westerners are fascinated by this stuff, and there is just so much nonsense and outright fraud out there that he feels a certain obligation to those who travel so far to seek him out, so when he has the time and the energy and he's in the right mood, he might demonstrate some aspect of qi manipulation simply to show what is possible, in spite of how exhausting it can be. If you collected every scrap of video ever made public, it would represent less than a tenth of what I have personally witnessed he and my brother students do in my almost six years living full-time here in China.

The observable Qi demonstrations are good, but of all the powers I have seen, and read about, my favorite is on page 42, and 44 of Adventures in Qi Healing With Master Jiang.

Master Jiang wanted Grandmaster to give us a demonstration of mental memory power. He told us that Grandmaster can multiply in mind 2 numbers of 6 digits each. I wanted to check, so I turned on my laptop and started my calculator program. We chose 2 numbers 6 digits each. In less than two minutes Grandmaster started to dictate from start to finish the digits of the result. I pressed the equal button in my calc software program and... he was right. We repeated the experiment for two more times.

Having this kind of mental ability at an old age, shows the real power of Qi cultivation. I can't wait to learn of more capabilities that the human potential can reach with this kind of training. Popa mentioned this is the first in a series of books he is going to write, so I am excited to learn more.

• Like 1

Now the funny thing I dont know why the mo pai expert micah did not know this......

But anywho what I also found out the the main logo for the white lotus sect was the bot gwa.

547px-Bagua-name-later.svg.png

Now the triads are also the gate keepers of powerful esoteric chinese knowledge.

Check it

Quoted from here http://www.paulburgess.org/colon.html

I have no clue what this is. Is there a question you want me to ask Master Jiang about this?

The people running "secret labs" have been very interested in human potential for some time now.

I daresay we have one or two here with an interest in that history.

Super soldier serum.

But pehaps in the age of the Panopticon, wide transmission of knowledge becomes the solution.

Is mankind ready?

Is there another way?

All must be brethren now, including those running the secret labs.

The Institute of Noetic Science has been studying "consciousness" for some time.

I have thought a lot about the good and evil of this knowledge. It is a very deep question to weather this knowledge should be shared freely to everyone, or hidden forever. Will there be wars the likes we can not even imagine, or lasting peace? Is it right for kids and senior citizens alike to be able to walk through walls, control the weather, and kill from a distance? What kind of a world would it be if everyone had these abilities? Will we end up like Atlantis, and destroy ourselves? Not to mention that these immortal spirits we are becoming might be turning into the "hungry spirits" that feed off the living, and cause illness. Not only could these beings destroy our environment with a thought, but they could be haunting the living even after death; it might even make us wish for a time before we knew this knowledge existed. I would like to think what John Chang said about the three auras is true. There is the good (white aura), the bad (black aura), and being at peace with the universe (gold aura). I strive to have a gold aura. I try to understand the meaning of both the good and bad. We have fire, but we choose not to burn everything down, we have knives and guns but we do not go around killing. Just about everything could be used for good and evil, why should Qi be any different? With these thoughts in mind I wish to continue my study of Qi, in the hope that humankind will always chose to use this knowledge wisely. Sure, there will be those that use it for power, and greed, but in our darkest hours we will see the follies of our ways, and chose to do the right thing. Ultimately I came to the conclusion that this knowledge should be shared, and that we will have to accept the good with the bad.

Well, the Anglo-American Empire has already killed tens of millions of natives with swords and guns to exploit them and take their land. And that still actively continues to this day:

0qx7X8h.jpg

And ultimately, their War is against All the "natives" of THIS PLANET...so they will ruthlessly weaponize every technology, especially exotic technology, that they can towards that end. Whilst simultaneously trying to keep them heavily restricted or banned for medical use.

mg20227094.000-3_750.jpg

So, if you devise any ways to mechanize, and thus mass-produce, this phenomena...I would be VERY wary of applying for a patent or otherwise informing the Feds (or other Americanized power structure/mainstream apparatus) of your discovery. Because in the name of "national interest/security," they will likely just confiscate your technology and weaponize it against all Earthizens to increase their control on us. See Royal Rife, Tesla's work, "free energy" inventors, etc. etc...

tumblr_mwa8chNgEs1s030vgo1_500.jpg

Given the choice, they have literally already chosen the "Dark (Grey) Side!"

On February 20, 1954 a delegation from these groups met with the Eisenhower administration in an unsuccessful effort to reach an agreement on the US’s thermonuclear weapons program. The stumbling block to these negotiations was that these ET’s were not willing to provide technology that might have been used by the military-industrial factions of the Eisenhower administration. These peace loving ‘human looking’ beings refused to be co-opted into the emerging military industrial extra terrestrial complex (MIEC) in the US, Britain, Russia and elsewhere on the planet.

The US federal government disregarded the constitution of the United States by doing this and not telling the people. It was here that the agreement was first made between the greys representing the reptilians from Orion and representatives of the US intelligence community. The treaty stated that in return for the greys providing high technology (anti-gravity, metals and alloys, environment, free energy and medical technology) the government would allow the greys to proceed unhindered with human abductions. This was only if a list of abductees was provided to the government and the abductees returned unharmed with their memories of the events erased.

In May 1954 again under the Eisenhower administration the third extension of this treaty was signed called ‘The Greada treaty’.

Today free energy devices developed from grey and reptilian technology are being built for use in space at the DOE base.

BTW, I wonder what Jiang thinks about aliens, if anything?

But I digress.. :D One thing I like about Gengmenpai's methodology is first evaluating the student for significant blockages first to gauge their actual starting point. I've found that this isn't often addressed in many systems...even though blockages (if you have them) seem to be the main thing literally impeding progress. And which appear to be released far more easily through direct therapy than jumping right into their basic qigong form.

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

Quoted from here http://www.unc.edu/depts/diplomat/archives_roll/2001_03-06/chinawarfare_reprint/chinawarfare_3.html

the Red Eyebrows ;), the Yellow Turbans, the Five Pecks of Rice, the Red Turbans, the White Lotus, and the Eight Trigrams all caused immeasurable destruction and loss of life, but were still readily embraced by the common people.

So breaking rocks with your hand iron shirt setting things on fire with your hand is just kung fu good kung fu but just kung fu.

Authentic kung fu has been so broken up and put into other compartments. That just teaching the meds for kung fu is now considered advance super secret neikung just because it works when that wasnt always the case it just use to be the standard. A student with no ging no iron vest and didnt know how to express his ging wasnt much of a kung fu student at all.....Let alone a master.

The gong fu masters of the old world were much more powerful than the ones out now.

All kung fu from shaolin is powerful there is no such thing as weak shaolin kung fu.

Spiritual enlightenment thru kung fu is a real thing.

Edited by thamosh

the Red Eyebrows ;), the Yellow Turbans, the “Five Pecks of Rice,” the Red Turbans, the White Lotus, and the Eight Trigrams all caused immeasurable destruction and loss of life, but were still readily embraced by the common people.

Now the yellow turban sect was found the Zhang family members Zhang Liang and Zhang Jue. Zhang Liang is the grandson of Zhang Daoling.

Quoted from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Liang_%28Yellow_Turban%29

Zhang Liang (died 184) was a Yellow Turban rebel leader during the late Han Dynasty period of Chinese history. He was a younger brother of Zhang Jiao and Zhang Bao, the other two key leaders of the rebellion.

Zhang Liang is the grandson of Zhang Daoling.

Now Zhang Daoling is the founder of the Celestial Master sect.

Quoted from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Daoling

Zhang Ling (simplified Chinese: 张陵; traditional Chinese: 張陵; pinyin: Zhāng Líng; Wade–Giles: Chang Ling; 34–156), courtesy name Fuhan (simplified Chinese: 辅汉; traditional Chinese: 輔漢), was an Eastern Han Dynasty Taoist figure credited with founding the Way of the Celestial Masters sect of Taoism, which is also known as the Way of the Five Pecks of Rice.

So this means that there is a direct connection between the yellow turbans and the tianshi sect.

• Like 1

^ Interesting connections...

And for another example of what the Feds do to squash any holistic technology that threatens their global control with public science - see how the

and book burned all his works to stop and destroy all his research in orgone energy.

Reich, who devoted himself to searching for the fundamentals of life, arrived in America in 1939, after fleeing Nazi Germany. His story is related with the help of flashbacks to his earlier career and the research that led him to a theory postulating the existence of a bioelectric life-force energy called ‘orgone’, which, according to Reich, flows through all living beings. Blocking up this force with social taboos and ideological nonsense could only lead to harm – for the individual and for society. However, his radical dream of liberating human individuality made Reich an increasingly dangerous opponent to the American system and, in 1956, Reich found himself on trial, charged with fraud and sentenced to two years in prison, while six tons of his publications were burned by order of the court.

Curing cancer without chemo/pharmaceuticals has also been another highly-punishable offense in North America. Just ask Rene Caisse, Harry Hoxsey, Royal Raymond Rife, Stanislaw Burzynski, Rick Simpson, etc..

Nurse Rene Caisse spent most of her career defending herself against the medical and government establishment.

She believed she was never imprisoned only because of the overwhelming popular support of her work and the fact that she had such well-documented stories.

At one point she even took on Parliament itself.

Morris Fishbein, who had acquired the entire stock of the American Medical Association by 1934, sent an attorney to Rife with 'an offer you can't refuse.' Rife refused. We many never know the exact terms of this offer.

The first incident was the gradual pilfering of components, photographs, film, and written records from Rife's lab.

Then, while Rife struggled to reproduce his missing data (in a day when photocopies and computers were not available), someone vandalized his precious virus microscopes. Pieces of the 5,682 piece Universal microscope were stolen. Earlier, an arson fire had destroyed the multi-million dollar Burnett Lab in New Jersey, just as the scientists there were preparing to announce confirmation of Rife's work. But the final blow came later, when police illegally confiscated the remainder of Rife's 50 years of research.

Then in 1939, agents of a family which controlled the drug industry assisted Philip Hoyland in a frivolous lawsuit against his own partners in the Beam Ray Corporation.

"There had been a head of the FDA (who later turned out to be a fraud) his name was Fishbein and he was rampantly opposed to any alternative therapy. He went after Hoxsey, the Hoxsey therapy back in the 1940's and 50's, and destroyed Hoxsey. But not before Hoxsey sued the AMA and Fishbein and [proved] that the therapy actually worked. But it didn't help him because they closed him down anyhow" - Gary Null

Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food and Drug Administration in American history.

In the 1970s, Dr. Burzynski made a remarkable discovery that threatened to change the face of cancer treatment forever. His non-toxic, gene-targeted cancer medicine could have helped save millions of lives over the last two decades had his discovery not been criminally suppressed by the US government, as his therapy, called "antineoplastons," have been shown to effectively help cure some of the most "incurable" forms of terminal cancer.

This documentary takes you through the treacherous 14-year journey Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to finally obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of antineoplastons.

A few years ago, a small Canadian community’s success with curing cancer naturally was crushed, forcing its provider into exile in Europe. Rick Simpson had discovered a cure for himself and then had shared it at no cost with others in the small rural town of Maccan, Nova Scotia.

Cost was not the issue. Canada provides a tax based single-payer medical system. So paying is not the issue. Since the medical monopoly’s treatments rarely cure and have nasty side effects, efficacy without side effects was.

Rick offered results without side effects, and the Maccan residents took advantage. The results were amazing with even cancer patients. There are always problems promoting alternative cures. But here was an additional obstacle. The cure was hemp oil with the illegal substance THC.

Rick was diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma. After one of the three cancers was removed surgically, it came back. So he decided to try the THC laden hemp oil topically. Within days, all three skin cancers were completely healed.

Rick had ten cured citizens and six doctors present to testify. Their testimonies were not even allowed. His appeal was rejected, and his little local operation of supplying free cannabis cures was threatened. Slowly it dawned on him that it wasn’t just the legal system that prevented natural cannabis cures.

Rick Simpson realized that the cancer industry is focused on treating, not curing, for high profits. Monopoly medicine and Big Pharma’s concern for maintaining a massive cash flow have been the prime motive for keeping all natural cures down.

By contrast, Ed Leeskalnin kept his unified field theory encrypted to the G-men, and was thus able to evade similar fates..

logo1_op_207x132.jpg

So whatever you do, just try to avoid the...

All_seeing_eye.jpg

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

Vortex, in my mind, once you sight evidence from Alex Jones site mentioning the "mind meld or rats to create a borg army of killer robots.. "you've jumped the shark. Moving from a real problem into imaginary ones. Which is too bad because there's been censorship and black balling from the medical field on things they don't understand. Course, there's a lot of dangerous quackery they've closed too.

• Like 2

Vortex, in my mind, once you sight evidence from Alex Jones site mentioning the "mind meld or rats to create a borg army of killer robots.. "you've jumped the shark. Moving from a real problem into imaginary ones. Which is too bad because there's been censorship and black balling from the medical field on things they don't understand. Course, there's a lot of dangerous quackery they've closed too.

Lol, I understand your skepticism. "Conspiracy theorists" often do tend to skew towards worst-case scenarios. But, this same development has also been reported by mass media and raised the same ethical concerns amongst neuroscientists:

said one neuroscientist, who studies how brains handle motor and sensory information, but who asked not to be named. "Reading about putting things in animals' brains and changing what they do, people rightly get nervous," envisioning battalions of animal soldiers - or even human soldiers - whose brains are remotely controlled by others.

Nicolelis's lab received $26 million from the Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for work on brain-machine interfaces, as this field is called.

U.S. Army general says robots could replace one-fourth of combat soldiers by 2030

The U.S. Army may send robotic soldiers to the battlefield within the next 30 years, General Robert Cone said at the Army Aviation symposium on Jan. 15. It is part of the Army's effort to become “a smaller, more lethal, deployable and agile force," he explained, according to Defense News.

As the head of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Cone is instrumental in mapping out the Army's future.

US Army Studying Replacing Thousands of Grunts with Robots

During remarks at the Army Aviation Symposium in Arlington, Va., on Jan. 15, Cone quietly dropped a bomb. The Army, he said, is considering the feasibility of shrinking the size of the brigade combat team from about 4,000 soldiers to 3,000 over the coming years, and replacing the lost soldiers with robots and unmanned platforms.

In what Walker called the “deep future” — about the 2030 to 2040 time frame — he said that “we’ll need to fundamentally change the nature of the force, and that would require a breakthrough in science and technology.”

So, I don't think future "killer robot armies" is much of an exaggeration or extrapolation here.. There are huge taxpayer-funded budgets devoted to these goals.

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has a $2 billion yearly budget for research into creating a super solider as well as developing a synthetic police force. Working with the human genome, DARPA hopes to manipulate certain gene expressions. In experimentation, DARPA and the military industrial pharmaceutical complex are using natural abilities that are enhanced through genetic engineering.

Some of the medical feats DARPA would like to enhance are the ability of military soldiers to regrow limbs destroyed in battle.

By eliminating empathy, the Department of Defense (DoD) hopes to “enhance” a soldier’s ability to “kill without care or remorse, shows no fear, can fight battle after battle without fatigue and generally behave more like a machine than a man.”

Scientists are researching the construction of soldiers that feel no pain, terror and do not suffer from fatigue as tests on the wiring of the human brain are furthered by Jonathan Moreno, professor of bioethics at Pennsylvania State University. Moreno is working with the DoD in understanding neuroscience. The Pentagon allocated $400 million to this research.
In addition to genetically modifying the human genome, global Elite are obsessed with the merging man and machine, transhumanism and immortality.

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2