Thrice Daily

50 days in, good time to say hello

Hi There People,

Having been reading from this site now for around 5 years. I'm 50 days into my first 100 days retention so this is kind of a half way mark celebration post. Feeling stronger, although the last few days my daily physical practices have fallen somewhat.

I've been practicing Qi Gong for around 7 years now, some Mantak Chia, Bruce Franzis and various Brocades from around the way. I do tendon changing practices and also Shibashi 18 movements at night. A meditation session and daily stretching of some description is also a very welcome edition.

I recently watched some great movies that were reccommended in a post on here, Taoist Movies

I find it good to stimulate the mind with this and that and a little reading. Although as time goes by, less intensity and wants in practice seem to give way to more consistant results.

Recently I've been experimenting with diet, meditation and exercise, generally adhering to 3 solid sessions per day. Many times an interesting talking point will come up, look forward to sgaring and reading more soon.

Bye for now, Tao Brothers & Sisters,

Thrice Daily

"Nothing beats Soup before bed in the Nothern Hemisphere.

Except maybe soup with Fresh Chilli, Garlic and Ginger."

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the tao Bums. I am sure that you will find a great deal to inspire and interest you here and now that you are a forum member you will be able to post questions, articles, reports and also answer the questions of others or simply express opinions.

Before getting started with that however please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of to get started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Hi There People,

Having been reading from this site now for around 5 years. I'm 50 days into my first 100 days retention so this is kind of a half way mark celebration post. Feeling stronger, although the last few days my daily physical practices have fallen somewhat.

I've been practicing Qi Gong for around 7 years now, some Mantak Chia, Bruce Franzis and various Brocades from around the way. I do tendon changing practices and also Shibashi 18 movements at night. A meditation session and daily stretching of some description is also a very welcome edition.

I recently watched some great movies that were reccommended in a post on here, Taoist Movies

I find it good to stimulate the mind with this and that and a little reading. Although as time goes by, less intensity and wants in practice seem to give way to more consistant results.

Recently I've been experimenting with diet, meditation and exercise, generally adhering to 3 solid sessions per day. Many times an interesting talking point will come up, look forward to sgaring and reading more soon.

Bye for now, Tao Brothers & Sisters,

Thrice Daily

"Nothing beats Soup before bed in the Nothern Hemisphere.

Except maybe soup with Fresh Chilli, Garlic and Ginger."

Don't do Anal Breathing after you just ate Fresh Chilli.. :D