Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

R'yleh / Angkor Wat in my garden

I decided to put a new fish pond in the other end of my fernery ... its gotten a bit feral and overgrown in there. As I was cleaning it out a bit I noticed a monstera deliciosa has grown up and is leaning against a sculpture I did a while ago . It is a large block of hebel (porous ) and has a sigil carved into it ;

a cross;

large-Russian_Orthodox_Cross_Raised%20Em

with a circle on top and this in the circle ;

necronomicon_seal_by_hhdezc-d2d29j5.jpg

The Monstera has put out ariel roots and they have become attracted to the stone (as it holds moisture ?) and have started encasing it and framing it. Some have penetrated into the design of the seal (as it is carved in deep to the stone) and have followed the shape of the sigil.

It looks really cool ! Maybe I could make a series of them and make a little 'model cyclopean city' and train the plant to grow on them ... make for an interesting secret bit of the garden .

I wonder what the fruit will be like to eat :D

• Like 2

That was an interesting link and reminded me of some things ... as I just get used to living with therm and forget about the significance others give them; ... come to think about it that is an interesting little spot in the garden, It is at the beginning of the path into the grove - my cabin is in a little grove of large old and gnarly turpentine trees

tDSC05561.jpg

Two are so close that one is rubbing against the roof in the wind and another actually goes through a hole cut out of the roof overhang. The weirdest twisted gnarly branch is near the front door, it snakes out vertically and then twists downwards pointing at the ground near that spot in the garden.

I put the sculpture at the head of the path (which is concealed by this branch - it helps screen the cabin from view from the driveway - I have had people { including a police car } come down the driveway, stop, see 'nothing' and continue - ^_^ ) as a protector against unwanted energies (the other side has a similar block with hieroglyphics carved into it ; a good 'energy blessing' ).

The whole site has a history ... I bought it for $8000 with the cabin many years ago as no one would go near it ; too freaky, bad reputation and ex-bikie / sus- magician / mad dude owned it (but I used to visit him before I bought it , we would have bourbon drinking nights together ). Some 'alternative' woman was going to buy it before me but she spent one night here and said she would never come back and would not say why.

Anyway; the story goes on and on through the event of the attacking black birds (who perched in that spot near the path as guardians) ... to friends dog going nuts at it and GF mother insisting the ground was tilting and had to leave . But some people LOVE this spot and think its great :)

Some of you Taoist 'ground energy' people might find it interesting ? [ I have had it checked and 'divined' by Aboriginal elder - very interesting what is happening here in this spot. ]

Anyway , that particular spot in the grove, at the head of the path , where the 'triffid' is :D seems highly charged.

Not that I am going to feed it eggs, blood or chickens , but .... who knows what it is already feeding on ? The old road (before cars) used to go right past it and it may have been an old roadside camp spot ( some old cutlery and utensils and stuff has been dug up - a lunch spot ? )

I'm going to, just out of curiosity, take a plant sample for a blind psychic test and see what it shows. It does appear to be 'eating up' that sigil.

[ Also in regard to that link to other thread : " Crocus-Snow crocus - Crocus was a friend of the Greek god Hermes. One day as the two friends were playing, Hermes accidentally hit and killed his friend. A small flower grew at the place of the accident. Three drops of Crocus’ blood fell on the center of the flower and formed the spots on this plant. The plant took the name crocus because of this event. According to another myth, Crocus was a young man who transformed into a flower because of his unfulfilled love for a nymph called Smilax. At the same time, Smilax transformed into a vine-plant (Smilax aspera-Sarsparilla). ]

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

snip...

I put the sculpture at the head of the path (which is concealed by this branch - it helps screen the cabin from view from the driveway - I have had people { including a police car } come down the driveway, stop, see 'nothing' and continue - ^_^ ) as a protector against unwanted energies (the other side has a similar block with hieroglyphics carved into it ; a good 'energy blessing' ).

...snip

This in particular resonates for me. I haven't thought about this or played with it in a while.

I've always been fascinated by the invisible zone. That place where I'm obviously in the world but not quite of it and one passes without trace. Sometimes remaining unseen when sitting right in front of, or next to one who's looking for me. It's happened for me on the seeking/unable to find end with places a few times... it's disorientingly odd, to realize you were staring right at a place while realizing you could not find it.

Our tools for perception are so filter dependent, that it's possible to effectively operate in everyday life, yet in an invisible zone to many folks, if you can present information that is incongruent with their expectations. I'm sure this is what is being affected in hypnotic states.

• Like 1

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

This in particular resonates for me. I haven't thought about this or played with it in a while.

I've always been fascinated by the invisible zone. That place where I'm obviously in the world but not quite of it and one passes without trace. Sometimes remaining unseen when sitting right in front of, or next to one who's looking for me. It's happened for me on the seeking/unable to find end with places a few times... it's disorientingly odd, to realize you were staring right at a place while realizing you could not find it.

Our tools for perception are so filter dependent, that it's possible to effectively operate in everyday life, yet in an invisible zone to many folks, if you can present information that is incongruent with their expectations. I'm sure this is what is being affected in hypnotic states.

People ask if invisibility magics make you invisible... well not quite... or at least not 100% so... but people can sure miss you!

I had forgotten to take my invisibility thing off once and was hitchiking... so after an hour I wondered why no one had even slowed down. Then I realized lol. So 5 minutes after I took it off I got a ride ;). In that particular area usually I would get a ride within 10-20 minutes anytime.

Though just sucking in your aura for a few minutes will help you to pass unnoticed if you really need to.

• Like 1

I used to like training in the bamboo grove by the river. It offers a good variant ... no side or angular cuts - one must rely on shomen uchi, tsuki, footwork and tai sabaki (because of the restrictions offered by the closely growing together bamboo). Once I hid amongst the bamboo and 'pretended' to be invisible, the other two walked past me twice without noticing me ( I am a LOT wider than a bamboo :D ) .

The third time they passed I ; "Are you looking for me?" - they nearly jumped out of their skins ... it surprised me too.

Another time, in comp, a friends skilfull instructor was easily 'killed' by his opponent, who just walked forward and cut him easily. When he was asked what happened, the confused instructor claimed his opponent had disappeared for a moment - but not to the onlookers he didnt ;) .

http://www.freewebs.com/braden0overgaard/ninjamagic.htm ( No. 9 )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

People ask if invisibility magics make you invisible... well not quite... or at least not 100% so... but people can sure miss you!

I had forgotten to take my invisibility thing off once and was hitchiking... so after an hour I wondered why no one had even slowed down. Then I realized lol. So 5 minutes after I took it off I got a ride ;). In that particular area usually I would get a ride within 10-20 minutes anytime.

Also I highly recommend, at times, not being in this state ... says an old (and still alive) motorcycle rider ;)

Though just sucking in your aura for a few minutes will help you to pass unnoticed if you really need to.

And for the opposite ... when hitchhiking for women ... suck in the stomach and push out the chest .

Edited by Nungali

Sign in to follow this