Sign in to follow this  
tsiwt

about Energy Levels and How they feel?

This might be a bit esoteric but I am going to go with it because it is on my mind.

I have come back to the interest of vibrations and energy - I have been practicing micocosmic orbit qi gong & stillness movement qigong - and I am able to feel vibrations in my body - If I concentrate I can feel tingling sensations and warmth in certain spots like the dantian etc.

My question is that this remains a bodily feeling the vibrations and warmth seem somehow attached to the body - But I am wondering as we gather more energy if we somehow surpass the vibrations and warmth in the body to another type of bodily experience or do we get closer to something else?

I don't want to jump steps or anything like that but I am curious.

it seems to me that there are different planes of "reality" and thus it makes sense that the deeper we go towards the "light" the less we feel or pay attention to the warmth and vibrations from gathering energy in our body? and more it is about taping into a bigger source- is this true?

Has someone written about this>? a book or some info I can read on this?

another way to interpret the question is how can qigong and other exercises be of some use to us when we die and are no longer attached to the body? Are these exercises strictly tied to our body?

has someone written about this?

Or about energy levels and how they feel, or how we can interpret them?

thanks for the help.

Edited by tsiwt
  • Like 1

I am not sure... I once had something like and out of body experience and also 2 lucid dreams...

did energy cultivation led you to a feeling of space?

Yes. You might find the energy at first feels very course and heavy. The energy of a negative emotion might feel this way such as fear or anger. With certain mediation, the energy seems to refine from course and heavy to fine and light, then almost imperceivable like the feeling of space.

When you experience emotions in your body remind yourself to observe what it feels like.

• Like 1

Yes, as we raise our vibrational energy and as we align ourselves with the Light, these phenomena simultaneously become more intense and less important. As vibrant beings of Light, it is the energy-body rather than the physical body which matters most in the long run (and, to a large extent, in the short run, too...)

Don't be distracted by the fireworks display but do practice your qigong daily and LISTEN. ;)

As an aside, if you are practicing Stillness-Movement, the MCO practice is unnecessary.

• Like 2

Yes, as we raise our vibrational energy and as we align ourselves with the Light, these phenomena simultaneously become more intense and less important. As vibrant beings of Light, it is the energy-body rather than the physical body which matters most in the long run (and, to a large extent, in the short run, too...)

Don't be distracted by the fireworks display but do practice your qigong daily and LISTEN. ;)

As an aside, if you are practicing Stillness-Movement, the MCO practice is unnecessary.

Ditto on the listening and the dropping the MCO stuff.

I find that my practice fluctuates (possibly due to inconsistency in practice) between feeling very smooth and even and light, to being very course and heavy and, sometimes jarringly violent.

I like the concept of aligning with the light, it definitely seems that this is the next level for me. I have noticed that being genuinly happy and appreciating of the light helps a lot with alignment. iam just trying to understand how qigong helps for that, but I will keep practicing. It astonishes me how little info you can find on these subject.

P.s

I do the mco because it makes it easier to activcate the dantian, once activated i stop it and do the stillness m. Maybe i am not doing sstillness mov. Correctly

For clarification, are you saying you have been to one of Ya E

Mu's workshop, that you are trying to do S-M from reading his book, that you are doing Gift of Tao qigong from a DVD or that you are doing something else called stillness movement?

Part of the reason why there is so little on the topic is the same as why there's so little written on what a sneeze feels like.

Edited by Brian

I think Ya E Mu is going to send me his GoT qigong dvd today, yeah I am doing s-m from his book. I want to try GoT for more than a month before I attend his workshop.

hahaha this is what astonishes me - if more and more people are realizing that we are more than flesh and we are indeed made of light and that it is a deep and intricate universe were light is what connects us, that time doesn't exists and that in a cosmic macro as well as micro light permeates all, then I imagine that more and more people would talk/write about the progression human into light.

I am interested in this and all I have is this forum :) - and I am grateful for it.

I find most people that might talk about this make assumptions but have't had first hand experience.

Has someone written about this>? a book or some info I can read on this?

another way to interpret the question is how can qigong and other exercises be of some use to us when we die and are no longer attached to the body? Are these exercises strictly tied to our body?

has someone written about this?

Or about energy levels and how they feel, or how we can interpret them?

Well, Qigong cannot be practiced without a body. It is the physical practice which gives the benefits to the body. Qigong helps the body to generate the energy. Indeed, a dead body is no longer need to generate the energy to sustain its life, therefore, the practice of Qigong is no longer feasible. Another words, everything ceases when the body dies.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

Thank You chi dragon that makes sense. I was wondering if the physical practice of qigong can give benefit to more than the body.

So the way you see it is that qi gong is like food it is needed for the body to generate energy to sustain its life and live better?

But the spirit or light or whatever you may call by itself is not in need of qigong? interesting. This is getting strange but I would like to hear peoples opinion on this..

thanks chi dragon.

Edited by tsiwt
  • Like 1

I think Ya E Mu is going to send me his GoT qigong dvd today, yeah I am doing s-m from his book. I want to try GoT for more than a month before I attend his workshop.

hahaha this is what astonishes me - if more and more people are realizing that we are more than flesh and we are indeed made of light and that it is a deep and intricate universe were light is what connects us, that time doesn't exists and that in a cosmic macro as well as micro light permeates all, then I imagine that more and more people would talk/write about the progression human into light.

I am interested in this and all I have is this forum :) - and I am grateful for it.

I find most people that might talk about this make assumptions but have't had first hand experience.

Ah, yes! I remember now.

Once you start practicing GOT, you should quickly begin to gain first-hand experience with the energetics of this system. Practicing S-M prior to a workshop is good from a standpoint of practicing quieting the mind but not much is likely to happen energetically until you've attended a workshop.

Engaging the intellect is counterproductive. Ignore the monkey mind and just practice your qigong for a while...

;)

I tend to write a lot about my experiences via blogging....but still generally speaking it is quite difficult to convey specific experiences of an esoteric nature because they are outside the experience of others.....thus most people don't have the experiential context for understanding what your talking about.

Much if not all is lost in translation. You will see this more and more as you continue to practice.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this