Sign in to follow this  
BaguaKicksAss

How to fix a lot of the posting glitches

Many of the trying to post, but things not showing up (such as the fancy option panel on top), things freezing, or certain options not working glitches can be solved by rebooting your computer. If you are running many programs throughout the day, perhaps doing so once per day if you are running into the above mentioned glitches.

These glitches most of the time are a memory thing with the browsers.

Also using a browser that is not IE tends to help from all I have heard ;).

The show new content glitch seems to work it out if you reboot your computer and also click the view new content link many times in a row.

I was trying to replicate all of the glitches people have reported, and was able to do so by not rebooting for awhile.

However the jump to a certain page in a thread glitch, I think that unfortunately just comes with the forum software :(.

If folks are still getting posting glitches even after a reboot please let me know.

• Like 1

I always run a "Cleaner" program after logging off the internet because I don't want the NSA to see where I have been.

• Like 1

I always run a "Cleaner" program after logging off the internet because I don't want the NSA to see where I have been.

Hey Marbles, what exactly have the National Sheep Association ever done to you ?

http://www.nationalsheep.org.uk/

Sign in to follow this