Nungali

AWESOME power of Ki !

I ma curious to read what others think of the 'masters' students at the beginning of the vid. Why on earth would anyone ..... ???

And what happened to the money ? The JJ guy seemed a decent type ... maybe he donated it towards the 'masters' medical expenses ?

Edited by Nungali

wha ... ?

Can someone explain this to me in simple terms? Was it a setup for the ca$$ or did that 'master' actually get his nose broken? Or what? I don't know how to read this one at all.

"Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

~Mattew 7~

I'm guessing both.

Ok, I want to narrow down my inquiry - was the Ki man serious? Did he really believe he could be the JJ guy, and then got slapped like a little school girl, or was he faking it?

The demo in the beginning is just comical!

I figure either they were all acting at the beginning, or just the people being hucked around were acting....

I doubt the folks bringing in the money cared about the well being of the guy with the broken nose. The non-pro fighting scene can get nasty (I have no idea about the pro, prob worse).

There's another currently running thread with a very similar video right now, where people are taking it seriously.

I wonder what the difference is?

• Like 1

Um empty force was never intended to be used for the way it is being portrayed....

Its original use was for testing the internal strength of another practitioner and to check for weak spots in the auric field as they could indicate current or previous injuries.

But thats a shen ability. If your 3rd eye is open you can do empty force its just projecting your will on to someone. Its not something where you focus on the ldt circulate it thru your body and then project it at the combatant like jing is.

But jing is a power of earth.(ldt)

Empty force is the power of heaven. (udt)

Shen deals with the 3rd most outer layer of wei qi.

When your shen (heaven) and jing power from the ldt (earth) unite then you have the real kong jing.

Because your jing can be projected out t your third layer of wei qi.

From that point its all about the cultivatioon of your shen thus shen gong. As your awareness and shen then expands so does your internal power.

So thus in alchemy you cultivate earth first then heaven.

This process starts from within (alchemy) and is made manifest (taoist saint ascending into heaven).

Thats about the gist of it. :)

Now what i see is practioners getting a taste of shen power and thinking that is it and others getting dantian power and thinking that is it.

Not to much talking about uniting the power of heaven earth inside the human body and what it is like.

As to date I have not seen a youtube video of any of these empty force masters that have reached the level heaven and earth united.

Im going to leave the post off with this.

Its one thing to fill your aura with your intent.

Its quite another to fill it with tangible jing.

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 2