Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

Away we go...

I'm out, dudes.

I've got freedom to work towards, and a Life to sort out.

Thanks to those of you who are genuinely cool people and give genuinely good advice.

I'll be back one day.

Sincerely,

Unseen_Abilities (Formerly known as T.S)

chye chean...

(see you again, in mandarin)

best wishes for a speedy return then. :)

• Like 1

Thanks.

"one day" could really mean any day. I'm understanding that I've just been too entrenched in my own Subconscious mind recently, to the point that I was becoming a bit delusional. Thing is, I've been having more genuine experiences lately - For example, several times recently I've had a flash about "x" or "y" and then it would come up later in the day or week, or I'd be with people and I'd get a strong a sense of what someone was about to say and then they actually said it. According to Astrology (and backed up in my own experience) I'm also empathic - In fact, an astrologer told me I should be aware of picking up completely random feelings/conversations from people - I've often thought many of the things I've had happen to me have been about me, but I could have been picking up on something completely unrelated to me, and thought it had something to do with me. Again, in Astrology, I also have Neptune in the 12th house, which can indicate a potential for delusions...So, there are a few factors here. I've really gone deep into my Subconscious and I do need to get a hand from someone to work it all out before I do much else.

Anyway, talk to ya soon guys.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

For example, several times recently I've had a flash about "x" or "y" and then it would come up later in the day or week, or I'd be with people and I'd get a strong a sense of what someone was about to say and then they actually said it. According to Astrology (and backed up in my own experience) I'm also empathic - In fact, an astrologer told me I should be aware of picking up completely random feelings/conversations from people - I've often thought many of the things I've had happen to me have been about me, but I could have been picking up on something completely unrelated to me, and thought it had something to do with me.

That is something you have to deal with, it's one of the burdens that comes with the benefits. All benefits along the Way contain burdens, and as you keep advancing it will get 'worse'. That's what Lao Tzu was talking about when he said he could stay in his room and know what is going on in the world. Imagine picking up on the most grotesque bloody murderous activities as if they are coming from inside you, that's the kind of thing you need to experience as a part of growth and understanding others.

Like my teacher for example, he's real advanced. He told me it was like being tuned into a news radio station 24 hours a day ... and 99% of the news was bad ...

Could you forgive yourself and let it go even if the thought/feeling did originate inside yourself? How much personal separation is there as you get more advanced?

... AAaaannd, kind of makes you want to be a hermit doesn't it?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4

Yes, it can indeed be both a blessing and curse to be who I am.

People are Magicians, Sorcerers, Creators etc. without being the slightest bit conscious of it most of the time, and if something about you provokes anger/jealousy/other negative feelings within people then you'd better learn how to manage it before you kill yourself from all the negative energy.

I'm getting this under control, and say/think what you want but this is all real...

Unseen_Abilities

Edited by Unseen_Abilities

Sign in to follow this