Jax

Dzogchen "Direct Introduction" Videos

For all those who may be interested in Tibetan Dzogchen and the path of "immediate realization", I have included the Youtube links below from my retreat teachings in Mexico from this month. For more information regarding Dzogchen please ask to join my Facebook group: "Dzogchen Discussion" and visit my website www.wayoflight.net

Here are the complete set of five Dzogchen Retreat videos on Youtube:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=nmIy9FbBUnk
  • Like 6

How much do you charge for introducing people to dzogchen(cough..cough...delusion) ?

another holyman pretender.

• Like 1

For all those who may be interested in Tibetan Dzogchen and the path of "immediate realization", I have included the Youtube links below from my retreat teachings in Mexico from this month. For more information regarding Dzogchen please ask to join my Facebook group: "Dzogchen Discussion" and visit my website www.wayoflight.net

Here are the complete set of five Dzogchen Retreat videos on Youtube:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=nmIy9FbBUnk

What's your lineage? I couldn't find it on your website?

• Like 1

I watched the first video and thought it was pretty good, thanks. It is hard to tell if the words have been fully embodied from a video though, I will continue to watch to see what I sense.

• Like 1

What's your lineage? I couldn't find it on your website?

If this is the same Jax as Dharma Wheel then:

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7436&sid=41787a102a88e3529fcb02e247d47152

"I have been a student of Dzogchen since 1978. Norbu transmitted the Semde, Longde and mangagde teachings to me several times along with Yang-Ti. I also received Yeshe Lama transmissions from a Lama of Dudjum Rinpoche lineage for thogal in 1985. I received pith Ati instructions from Lama Wangdor in the 80's. I received Bon transmissions for Heart Drops of Dharmakaya from Lopon 4 years ago, for trekchod and . I have received many tantric teachings and empowerments for Mahamudra, gTumo from both Nyingma and Kagyu teachers including Trungpa, Kalu and Kyabchab Rinpoche's and Sabchyu Rinpoche in Nepal."

• Like 2

i meant anderson and his mocking words.

I hope he does not claim to be a buddhist practitioner.

Embarrassing. :unsure:

You can take or leave what he says, but you can't fault the bloke for consistently making materials available free online for people to consider.

I've seen him haggled and attacked all over the internet by snarling sectarian types. I think that fact speaks volumes.

• Like 4

I've seen him haggled and attacked all over the internet by snarling sectarian types. I think that fact speaks volumes.

This is what really turns me off from institutionalized Buddhism. Caught up in their own spiritual arrogance being better than the rest.

• Like 3

Reputable people who respect transmission do not agree with Jax.

You better wake up people !

You cannot teach dzogchen outside of transmission like you would teach nursery sutra bs...

Edited by Anderson
  • Like 1

This is what really turns me off from institutionalized Buddhism. Caught up in their own spiritual arrogance being better than the rest.

It usually plays out in hair-splitting tortuous arguments about terminology and it's precise translation. Sanskrit, Tibetan, Pali etc. etc. The human mind (and it's delusions) are exactly the same now as in Buddha's time. If you can't ultimately explain it (and the path) in English, then there's something wrong.

• Like 2

You cannot teach dzogchen outside of transmission like you would teach nursery sutra bs...

"Reputable" Vajrayana pledge to uphold the union of sutra and tantra and the validity of both. Denigration of sutra tells me a lot.

• Like 4

Is Dzogchen conditional?

Sutra and tantra don't have the same view. That doesn't make one right and the other "bs" because they're both right - just in different ways.

Medieval India must have been a very interesting place. When I complete my time machine, I'll pop back for a look.

Edited by yabyum24
  • Like 2

i would not say bad-repping someone is exactly a 'reputable' practice, would you?

• Like 1

Lineage listed, thanks :).

OK so, 3 people say he's legit, 2 do not.

Difficult to tell on TTBs.

I guess it's more about whether the vids speak to each person or not...

PS Jax, feel free to acquire a PPF for your vids if at anytime you feel like posting them without folks tearing them/you apart.

• Like 2