Our minds inter-exist and twine around each like vines

Such a beautiful coterie

We mecha-organically cogitate our way to ever increasing and evolving states of

Gnostic bliss expérience

Fighting with literary swords

we shape each other nicely

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 6

Extreme love for my peeps! We share our bliss as we shape each other to make better Immortals. The whole point is about refinement. We will all eventually end up beautiful and powerful anyways as we walk the walk...in fact, seeing as we are talking the talk I think the talk is a part of the walk. We walk with our mind-mouths and talk with our hands - as we type that is...

Eternity is one moment. Everything has already been done. Forward, backwards, frontwards, inside, outside, left side, right side, you decide your own fate in each moment..

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

Our minds inter-exist and twine around each like vines

Such a beautiful coterie

We mecha-organically cogitate our way to ever increasing and evolving states of

Gnostic bliss expérience

Fighting with literary swords

we shape each other nicely

Beautifully written pure sentiments.

I've recently thought, both for myself and to encourage others... but I couldn't think of the right way, so your post is very conveniently synchronous...

I'd thought to start saying a prayer, as a regular practice, as part of logging on to TTBs. Something that is fundamentally non-sectarian, that embraces all beings regardless of argumentative position (relative to me or to anyone else) and that breaks through the bonds of my personal ego ... yet still affirming the pure part of all beings including myself ... I'm sure you each have your own and I encourage you to consider doing something along those lines.. what I use is inspired by the Tibetans, imho, a kind of version of the bodhisattva vow (could be debated, but that's how I see it).

"may all beings

be free from suffering and

be free from the causes of suffering

may all beings

have happiness and

have the causes of happiness"

:)

Trunk

• Like 5

thx

We really have created a shared psychic space... that's why it so cool sometimes, and so painfully chaotic sometimes. I think there's potential if enough of us do something-like-that-in-our-own-way, ... has the potential to really transform the space. :DB)

Will we remember, actually do that (at least on a semi-regular basis)? ... will I? I dunno, lol. We'll see.

• Like 1