Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

Illogical Intuitive Confusion

Yes TS,

We have to realize that everything is in total flux. We act based on our best understandings at the moment. If we did the "right" thing at the time we should never have any regrets. Sure, we will be bugged by this "what if" question. What if I had done something else rather that what I did at the time?

This has to do with being beyond success and failure. If we did the best we could at the time I think we had done the right thing. No seeking out praise and no acceptance of blame beyond the fact that we will never know everything and never be perfect.

If we remain aware we will do whatever is best at the time.

• Like 2

I think Ive done more stupid things rashly.

When I had little data , or not the right data,

or wasnt considering things from a good perspective ,,

it didnt really matter how long I wasted on it.

• Like 1

I see this is intuition, but this can also depend on energy, as intuition is connected to personality somewhat..

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

I see this is intuition, but this can also depend on energy, as intuition is connected to personality somewhat..

That's why intuition isn't very clear in the majority of people, even spiritual people who feel it more intensely, because it is mixed up with all the issues and confusions of the personality unless a great deal of purification has occurred the signals get confused and projection of personal story can occur onto what you intuit.

• Like 3

Yes, also some people may spend more time thinking about morality, or less so then things will edit..etc

Well intuition at least is taking into account the sentiments you think you may have , but praising every impulive decision as being "intuitive" is bogus as well. I really dont like intuition much , or the things that they say are intuitive,, like windows 7 , or my android phone, (photoshop elements I really like but you need to take a three semester course in using it) , Im always swiping or clicking on things like an ape , when I was supposed to press or highlight , its ridiculous! You ever see those chimpanzees trying to do some task with building blocks and they start slapping at the stuff with the flat of their hand , seeing if that will do anything? thats how I feel sometimes with these Intuitively arranged things,while theyve created powerful tools , they just didnt bother to make them rationally ,systematically , with a plan , like the company had any leadership. I had to take twenty minutes on flickr to find where the "add" button had gone to ,they had moved things around so it was "underneath" another icon!

Hey T.S. ! Thanks for this thread , it gave me a thought , but like blowing out candles or wishing on stars , if you say what it is , its not going to happen. So I wont.

Sign in to follow this