BaguaKicksAss

Telekenesis documentary

Interesting. Although it kind of bugs me when they say that the 'power of the human mind' is what causes telekinesis, which is only true in the sense that the 'power of the human mind' is also what causes us to move our limbs. The mind instigates it, but other forces and mechanisms cause the direct effect.

Now - count down till MPG comes in and tells us that all of this is fake because none of these people have merged their yin and yang chi? :P

Empty force and moving things with the mind is an ability of shen power.

Its funny how most dont notice that and think that empty force and moving things with your mind can be done by ldt training alone.

The best documentary about PK imo! :D

The only three persons who demonstrated PK powers while tested by scientists (see videos):

1) Uri Geller:

2) Nina Kulagina:

3) John Chang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY5UhN4iyEM

Edited by Dorian Black

Interesting. Although it kind of bugs me when they say that the 'power of the human mind' is what causes telekinesis, which is only true in the sense that the 'power of the human mind' is also what causes us to move our limbs. The mind instigates it, but other forces and mechanisms cause the direct effect.

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you!

There are so many theories out there and even the theories of some of my favorite authors change slightly over the period of several books or decades.

I personally was several times sure to know exactly how these things work, but today I think that all these theories out there are nothing more than theories.

And that includes the theories of all the persons who are imo masters of the art of chi manipulation who can demonstrate, PK, pyrokinesis etc.

The only things I know for sure are the facts I have experienced myself & were also experienced by others in the same way:

1) This power is some kind of wave or vibration which can directly influence matter in a kinetic way.

2) This power can be grown in the human individual and controlled by him/her through proper training.

Today, I personally think that the most likely explanation is that this power which produces PK or Neijin are internally stored up brain waves and that chi is a spektrum of waves with which the cells and the cell components communicate with each other.

Now - count down till MPG comes in and tells us that all of this is fake because none of these people have merged their yin and yang chi? :P

It's surely alarming that two of the three individuals who demonstrated real macro PK while being investigated by scientists were not trained with a Nei Kung or Chi Kung system whatsoever.

• Like 1

If a system or exercise works, that doesn't mean AT ALL that the accompanying theory is true!

The honest teacher will tell you that he/she doesn't really know how this works.

The others just BELIEVE that they know.

Geller btw claims that as a child he woke up at night and he saw a strange light outside in the garden. He went outside to investigate and the light shot a beam of light right between his eyebrows. He lost consciousness and when he woke up again, the light was gone.

Geller thinks that his powers perhaps come from this experience.

Thanks for the link man.

I just might find time to watch that.

Always loved dear old Uri.

I'd love to have a good long chat with him.

About The Nine etc.

• Like 1

Geller btw claims that as a child he woke up at night and he saw a strange light outside in the garden. He went outside to investigate and the light shot a beam of light right between his eyebrows. He lost consciousness and when he woke up again, the light was gone.

Geller thinks that his powers perhaps come from this experience.

A few people have had very similar experiences.

• Like 1

Indeed they have.

Maybe I'll email Uri with details of my experiences.

Perhaps he'll invite me to supper at that lovely home.

If the experience was similar then they would be able to produce similar results like Uri under lab conditions.

Mind Over Matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ7hxF9BlBM

video description on youtube:

An India Kali Ninjutsu Master, who is also renowned Escapologist and practitioner of ancient Indonesian Penjak Silat has accepted a maximum security escape challenge from maximum security restraint expert, Pittsburgh-based Charles Caputo. This has never been attempted before under tested conditions by any escape artist and is being called The Worlds Most Difficult Maximum Security Escape Challenge.

Charles Caputo created this escape challenge says, No one has ever escaped from these maximum security restraints. Houdini and all other escape artists never attempted and avoided these types of restraint escapes all their lives. And it is even more so virtually impossible with the locks welded shut.

Escape Challenge defies the laws of physics as a genuine pair of Police handcuffs-- Smith & Wesson Model 100 double lock satin nickel finish handcuffs is used with a maximum security prisoner transport box-- Hiatt-Thompson Model 7082 Blue Box Cover. This is the ultimate in maximum security prisoner transport and no one has ever escaped from these two restraints combined. The Hiatt Blue Box is also locked with a maximum security pad lock and the Keyhole is Welded closed so once it is locked, no key will open this pad lock. Once the Smith & Wesson handcuffs are locked inside with the maximum security Hiatt Blue Box, it is impossible to unlock them. Under the most extreme scientific tested conditions, a maximum security expert and magician will physically search the Ninjutsu master including a state-of-the-art metal detector. The restraints are then applied under the most extreme conditions where the hands and wrists are compressed where any movement or twisting causes the handcuffs to become tighter and tighter with severe painful pressure.

Scientists, magicians and maximum security experts say this escape is impossible. Specially trained security experts are on stand-by should these maximum security restraints and locks need to be sawed and drilled to remove them. This special invitation event was for a live media performance that was covered by many news outlets.

The Ninjutsu Master has baffled scientists all over the world from Russia, Israel, France, Japan and USA in Psi energy research and mind-over-matter experiments. He is the only escape artist to open locks under scientific tested conditions. He opened a 4 billion code security lock without touching the lock considered impossible by scientists and security personnel. This Ninjutsu master also participates in experimental research projects with MIT, Russian scientists and secret government experiments that can not be revealed at this time.

The Ninjutsu Master is performing a mind-over-matter India Kali Ninjutsu escape. He is donating his performance for free in this never-before-seen event. This Escape Challenge is a fund raiser for the Salvation Army to raise money in the "Escape Hunger" theme. Ninjutsu master says, "This is definitely a test of the human spirit and I believe in the Salvation Army's work in over 100 countries makes them one of the best charities ever created. I dedicate my Ninjutzu Escape on November 29th to unite sponsors, benefactors and all of mankind to support the Salvation Army's mission to help people escape hunger."

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

The most powerful telekinesis is performed by people who never trained in any system: Nina Kulagina & Uri Geller.

The most impressive metal bending by Uri Geller so far:

He bends & BREAKS a golf club with his mind power!!!

Before breaking, the metal golf club becomes PLASTIC like rubber!

That's what I call MIND OVER MATTER: Changing the very properties of matter, molecules & atoms on a MACRO-scale!

If there is one real master on earth then it's Uri Geller! Because he mastered MATTER ITSELF!

Mindblowing! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by Dorian Black

LOL.

Though no matter how real I beleived it was, I'd sooo go back to try to rescue my laptop! Surprised no one did ;).

:D Maybe thats the whole point .... go around and collect what is left behind each time ... then set up for the next lot.

( a shame you could see the cable behind the guy )