skydog

Is sex like full intercourse, much bigger a deal than modern society thinks

past cultures, past societys placed a much bigger deal on sex

without a condom sex would create a baby

full intercourse makes me scared like I should only have it with someone Im with long term or married

I know this sounds really weak, but is it really?

Like not wanting to kill someone is also weak, like you dont have balls according to some people if you feel too much and wouldnt want to kill someone..

please validate my thoughts, just joking haha

It only sounds weak if you're not sure of yourself...and you sound sure of yourself.

Sometimes certain people are not good influences for us, and we should seek out better company. If someone is trying to say you should have sex with people without being in a long term relationship, perhaps they're just plain wrong, and you're right. Your life is not even their life, so they should shut up and mind their own business, respecting your choices for yourself. And if they call you weak, perhaps it's just them projecting their own issues onto you...basically there is no need to listen to such people. Not listening to them = the opposite of any weakness.

• Like 4

funny you posted this thread as I had a sexual experience recently and have been feeling very empty the past few days, and very depressed tonight and couldnt figure out why.. but I think this is part of it.Ive had "flings" or one night stands with girls who I knew were totally wrong for me.. Something definitely feels "off' for me after engaging in this for a little while after. Theres definitely a huge energy thing going on obviously. People are all different obviously but I kinda feel the same as you skydog. Of course in this society this is a view thats definitely not the norm lol

edit: and yeah then theres the stupidity of not using a condom, guilty. and although im fairly certain I did it the umm right way theres always that doubt afterwards. man what an awful feeling.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 2

A topic I contemplated a great a deal in the past. I always found this video quite insightful:

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

I'm assuming, since you reserve full intercourse to someone "long term or married", you are expressing trepidation regarding short flings and one night stands without a condom.

You'll probably NOT get a girl pregnant without a condom as long as you have the good sense to not come in her (although there's a small chance she'll get pregnant with pre-cum). Your main danger is STD's. Think about it this way. If a girl you JUST MET from a bar or a first date lets you have sex without a condom, she's PROBABLY doing the same thing with other guys. Do you really want to @#@%# somebody who sleeps around like this without protection?

• Like 2

I would say yes, it is a big deal.

Consider yourself validated.

:)

Some understand early, some understand late, some never understand.

This holds true for many topics.

• Like 5