Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

Removing Sex Curse.

In the future…..I'd add that never be mean to a women in a breakup….let them think they broke up with you. Chicks get pissed and will usually try to ruin your social life and get revenge. Of-course this can happen with men as well.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 2

Hypothetically, let's say that someone's ex-girlfriend cursed their Sex life roughly 5 years ago, and it's only come through quite clearly at this time that this is actually likely (given they've had many other issues to deal with during this time) though not definite, and could have contributed to them feeling very alone for a very a long time, blah blah blah...how might you recommend they go about healing this?
Any advice welcome.
Thanks.

Does it also include them not being able to get it up as well, or no? (that is a common aspect in those sorts of curses).

Hm, didn't get that completely, so.. his sex life is messed up, I assume, not hers?

Well, my experience is, for what works, at least if it's not a really professional curse: Finding a girl who loves that guy and who's stronger than the first girl, BUT.. especially if she helps with it, one should take care not to treat her badly afterwards.

Another easy option might be to develop sufficient loving-kindness to forgive the cursing girl and solve the negative aspects on one's own.

If it should be a high level curse one will have to find s.one who's able to work on such a level and willing to help anyway.

Edited by Yascra

/waffle

Having sex with a person is considered our most sacred act.

I do take some issue with this statement. IMO, what makes sex sacred is the intent that you go into the bedroom with and the sincerity of the individuals involved. Some sex can be sacred, some sex can be boring, some sex can be downright wrong in every sense of the word. Depends on the energies involved....IMO.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 2

/waffle

Having sex with a person is considered our most sacred act. It will cause a karmic bond that, in a lot of cases, will last generations. Just because one 'likes' somebody doesn't mean they should jump straight into bed with them. This is one reason why so many people a having relationship problems in the world today.

/end waffle

Anyway, the easiest remedy for this is to do something like an inter-generational healing prayer. Example here :-

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32818-healing-generational-family-curses-and-ancestral-karma/

But you will probably need to make up your own prayer version for your specific situation/religion. I hope this helps and I wish that you are healed quickly and easily.

Blessings of Healing

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

There's certain baths to release that connection too :).

The day my Sifu told me that I share karma with each person I have ever had sex with.... was not a good day LOL.

• Like 1

Well when people mess with us energetically, the stronger the connection between us and them, the more easily than can do so, whether consciously or subconsciously. If we have completely forgotten they exist and only think about them say once per year, things are going to affect us much less than say if we think about them a few times per week. Also when we look someone up from the past, the cords which connect us and them re-connect. (hence the whole cutting of them thing).

• Like 3

another thing about curses... I have talked with Sifu extensively about such things.. and he reminds me that it's our stuff that allows them to actually work. This is on a few levels. If we have no internal issues regarding what the energy is, then we don't even notice it. There is nothing for them to attach to, if we have cleared ourselves, our issues and our blockages out. Of course easier said than done, but the more we clear out the better we are off.

I have also found that upping ones martial arts, qigong or neigong practice also helps as well since it strengthens the weiqi fields.

What sort of magic you figure she used? Or more of a subconscious thing?

• Like 3

It should not last more than say 6 months at best (especially after a cleansing bath). So I figure the link between the two of you.

Edited by BaguaKicksAss
  • Like 1

Hey Bagua, thanks for the salt bath recommendation. I've got couple of days left, it's going very very well...Feeling much stronger energetically - I've been feeling dizzy after every bath, but it dies down after a little while and I come out better afterwards.

Fee free to unblock me any time :closedeyes:

Unseen_Abilities

• Like 2

UPDATE: I'm now quite sure that I was indeed dealing with a curse here...Having done the healing work a little while ago to dissolve any remaining connections to my ex, I had hours of the greatest sex I've ever had in my life last night - So passionate, such a beautiful person, such a good experience.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this