Sign in to follow this  
mwight

Hello Everyone

I hate introductions, but I would love to be able to post in the other forums so I guess its necessary.

My only goal in life is to achieve enlightenment, everything else is just a distraction to me. I live in a one bedroom apartment, and my most expensive possessions are a moped and a computer.

I am dedicating my life to the practice of Qigong and Neigong. I want to realize my ultimate potential as a human being, and help others do the same.

We take names and numbers. What styles of Qigong and Neigong?

Welcome here

Michael

hello thelerner,

I have studied spring forest Qigong levels 1-4, Robert Peng's Elixer Light Healing Qigong, Robert Bruce's "New Energy Ways" system. I am also taking introductory training in a branch neigong but cannot go into further detail, about it.

.... Right now I am working with what I have. My plans currently are to spend five years in training, at my families log cabin near forest service land in N.E. Georgia.

I've been saving for this for a while, and have purchased a lot of dried food (lentils, instant milk, and various vegetables. I plan on growing and gathering as much as I can locally from the area. I've invested in several manuals for edible and medicinal plants and mushrooms, and seeds for my garden.

-matt

Good luck Matt, and please be carefull whit books of Herbs!

I just remember what happened to:

Christopher Johnson McCandless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPpEtKAgQEg

Acording to the movie he died of poison, because he looked at wrong page of a book of herbs!

Good luck Matt, and please be carefull whit books of Herbs!

I just remember what happened to:

Christopher Johnson McCandless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPpEtKAgQEg

Acording to the movie he died of poison, because he looked at wrong page of a book of herbs!

I will be careful. Thank you for the warning though. Most of the food will be dried food I bring with me, or from seeds I grow myself.

Sign in to follow this