iadnon

Another step

Totally aroused. It's electrical, tingling, rapid, a shivering. When the session starts it gathers in the penis, especially in its tip. As a contract the PC and perineum the energy moves inwards, so I can move it upwards.

Once I've done a session with it, I can move to a non aroused jing practice, because it has the path opened, and it travels rapidly.

Congrats! I've been retaining my jing for about a week on average, but after that I feel "withdrawl" symptoms and eventually succumb to releasing it. After reading so much positive stuff, I wonder: how many days do you go without releasing your Jing, and what methods do you use to stimulate your Dan Tien.

I practice Zhan Zhuang standing/static positions and can really feel a rush of Chi after practice, but what is the timing and methods of your sexual aspect?

Congrats again :)

It's a good question. In my case it was a 7-days period. I achieved it because I was inspired, and because of the problems with my partner :P

In yoga science it is advised the following:

1.Inverted position (standing with head down and feet up).

2.Fixing the attention in the upper chakras.

3.Transforming sex energy in ojas (ie, to move sex energy to sahasrara, in order to transmute it).

4.Praying to some god/goddess, in order to shift your awareness.

5.To have a clean heart.

Anyway I've observed I have to stop the practice for a while. After some days of continual practice my mind gets grabbed by the sexual desire.

By the way. It is said the sex energy losing depletes the body of energy. In my case, if I've been cycling the energy in the MCO, and storing it in the dan tien, I feel energized and great even if I've cummed.