SonOfTheGods

_______

I have this really big thick book, handwritten, all in chinese... I can't read chinese so no idea what it says... seems to have 72 levels of something or another. Shows someone sitting on the ground for the first few pages...

What you want to trade for it?

:D

• Like 3

I have this really big thick book, handwritten, all in chinese... I can't read chinese so no idea what it says... seems to have 72 levels of something or another. Shows someone sitting on the ground for the first few pages...

Can you scan it? A friend of mine in fluent in Chinese.

Can you scan it? A friend of mine in fluent in Chinese.

Ralis... it was a joke... that a certain few members will ROFL over, including SotG ;).

• Like 1

I got a private message from a moderator (won't name the moderator) that said I was sharing copyrighted/warez because of this thread.

said someone reported me :wub:

How can the forum have a Lending Library but you can't lend? LOL

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 4

am editing this post, as I have changed my mind on my finding your post funny, and no I did not report you, but can understand if a teacher wants to charge and wants credit for their work..

ahem i must leave this thread now

bows

aha

Edited by skydog

I've got 3 books I never look at that you can take off my hands if you want :D

1. The AB Guide to Music Theory Part I by Eric Taylor

2. The AB Guide to Music Theory Part II by Eric Taylor

and

3. Neuro-linguistic Programming for Dummies by Romilla Ready & Kate Burton

I really can't see myself using any of these books in the foreseeable future, so if you (or anyone else) wants them, you have them.

Edited by T.S

OMG its the book of Mo Pai

• Like 1

We have one of those little box/hut looking things full of books on a few street corners around here. It's a book exchange program. Take one if you want and/or leave one if you want. I should go put a bunch of my old books in there :).

Too expensive to mail them to anyone really...

book-exchange.jpg

• Like 3

OMG its the book of Mo Pai

No, it's the in-famous "Sitting Legemeton", written by King Solomon, the Yellow Emperor and Mantak Chia.

It teaches how to evoke the 72 demons of the Goetia while sitting on the ground.

• Like 3

I always sit down when I evoke

was I supposed to be standing? :D

According to the co-author of the manuscript Mantak Chia, you can sit on a chair.

According to the Yellow Emperor, you should slightly levitate from the ground.

King Solomon said nothing since he couldn't read chinese and he was told that this was a Mopai book. :D

• Like 1

Inside or outside the triangle? ;)

Bleh, no triangle for me!

I am of the school of Crowley in the Triangle with Telocvovim ;)

Some call him Choronzon, I call him dad :)

• Like 2

I will offer an off topic story ;

There's no reason you can't wave a sword from a sitting position! :D

Especially when sitting in seiza ;

I was training bokkan once (as the 'new'guy') , I had noticed this guy in the class was a bit 'cheeky' ... :) I was matched with him. Something came loose so I bowed and held out the loose tie. He nodded and bowed so I moved back into seiza and laid my weapon beside me and and retied. He moved as if to attack me ... with a very cheeky smile on his face. I invited him in . As he struck down I evaded to the side and thrust at his groin (ther's ya advantage at being low <_< :D ) . He froze with his sword half way down and sort of hunched ... with his 'pelvic area' curved back ... and goes , slowly ; "I can feel the tip of your sword resting against my left testical cord.... .... .... ummm , what shoudl I do?"

Me; "Shuffle back a half-step." He did and I rotated my wrist and continued the thrust so the tip snipped in and up.

:D - We became good buddies after that.

And speaking of doing 'certain things' to people ... SoG - re. you being IN the triangle ... please except profuse apologies for that time ... you know; the spiky metal box over the fire and stinky perfume and all that ... Oooops :wacko: .

)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2