eye_of_the_storm

International Banking Criminal Organisation

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater in With No Apologies (1979), p. 282

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." — Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." — Congressman Charles A.Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board as ministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money" -- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

"The Federal Reserve bank buys government bonds without one penny..." — CongressmanWright Patman, Congressional Record, Sept 30, 1941

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International bankers — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions. They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers" —Congressional Record 12595-12603 — Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgivable to our wonderful country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected." —John Danforth (R-Mo)

"These 12 corporations together cover the whole country and monopolize and use for private gain every dollar of the public currency..." — Mr. Crozier of Cincinnati, before Senate Banking and Currency Committee - 1913

"The [Federal Reserve Act] as it stands seems to me to open the way to a vast inflation of the currency... I do not like to think that any law can be passed that will make it possible to submerge the gold standard in a flood of irredeemable paper currency." — Henry Cabot Lodge Sr., 1913

"When you or I write a check there must be sufficient funds in out account to cover the check,

but when the Federal Reserve writes a check there is no bank deposit on which that check is drawn. When the Federal Reserve writes a check, it is creating money." — Putting it simply, Boston Federal Reserve Bank

"Neither paper currency nor deposits have value as commodities, intrinsically, a 'dollar' bill is just
a piece of paper. Deposits are merely book entries." — Modern Money Mechanics Workbook,
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 1975

"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar

we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." — Robert H. Hamphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank

The Money Power! It is the greatest power on earth; and it is arrayed against Labour. No other power that is or ever was can be named with it... it attacks us through the Press - a monster with a thousand lying tongues, a beast surpassing in foulness any conceived by the mythology that invented dragons, were wolves, harpies, ghouls and vampires. It thunders against us from innumerable platforms and ,Yes, so far as we are concerned, the headquarters of the Money Power is Britain. But the Money Power is not a British institution; it is cosmopolitan. It is of no nationality, but of all nationalities. It dominates the world. The Money Power has corrupted the faculties of the human soul, and tampered with the sanity of the human intellect... Editorial from 1907 edition of The Brisbane Worker (Australia)

"The entire taxing and monetary systems are hereby placed under the U.C.C. (Uniform

Commercial Code)" — The Federal Tax Lien Act of 1966

"There is a distinction between a 'debt discharged' and a debt 'paid'. When discharged, the debt
still exists though divested of it's charter as a legal obligation during the operation of the discharge, something of the original vitality of the debt continues to exist, which may be transferred, even though the transferee takes it subject to it's disability incident to the discharge." —Stanek vs. White, 172 Minn.390, 215 N.W. 784

"The Federal Reserve Banks are not federal instrumentalities..." — Lewis vs. United States
9th Circuit 1992

"The regional Federal Reserve banks are not government agencies. ...but are independent,
privately owned and locally controlled corporations." — Lewis vs. United States, 680 F. 2d 1239
9th Circuit 1982

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and

commerce." — James A. Garfield, President of the United States

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." — President Woodrow Wilson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The
issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to
whom it properly belongs." — Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.

"If Congress has the right [it doesn't] to issue paper money [currency], it was given to them to be used by...[the government] and not to be delegated to individuals or corporations" — President Andrew Jackson, Vetoed Bank Bill of 1836

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance." — James Madison Misc. Sources

"Banks lend by creating credit. They create the means of payment out of nothing" — Ralph M.
Hawtrey, Secretary of the British Treasury

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar rip-off of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000
largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business." — Buckminster Fuller

"Every Congressman, every Senator knows precisely what causes inflation...but can't, [won't]

support the drastic reforms to stop it [repeal of the Federal Reserve Act] because it could cost him his job." —Robert A. Heinlein, Expanded Universe

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford

"[Every circulating FRN] represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve system." — MoneyFacts, House Banking and Currency Committee

"...the increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to
45 billion dollars in 1949 went directly to the private stockholders of the [federal reserve] banks." — Eustace Mullins

"As soon as Mr. Roosevelt took office, the Federal Reserve began to buy government securities
at the rate of ten million dollars a week for 10 weeks, and created one hundred million dollars in new [checkbook] currency, which alleviated the critical famine of money and credit, and the factories started hiring people again." — Eustace Mullins

"Should government refrain from regulation (taxation), the worthlessness of the money becomes apparent and the fraud can no longer be concealed." — John Maynard Keynes, "Consequences of Peace."

"The modern Banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banks can in fact inflate, mint and unmint the modern ledger-entry currency." — MAJOR L .L. B. ANGUS:

"While boasting of our noble deeds were careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery. — Horace Greeley

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

"All the perplexities, confusions, and distresses in America arise, not from defects in the Constitution or confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, as much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation." - John Quincy Adams

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." - Abraham Lincoln, from a November 21, 1864 letter to Colonel William F. Elkins

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and, with the flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But, if you want to continue to be the slave of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit." - Sir Josiah Stamp, President, Bank of England (2nd richest man in England)

"But if in the pursuit of the means we should unfortunately stumble again on unfunded paper money or any similar species of fraud, we shall assuredly give a fatal stab to our national credit in its infancy. Paper money will invariably operate in the body of politics as spirit liquors on the human body. They prey on the vitals and ultimately destroy them. Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have, to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice." , George Washington in a letter to Jabez Bowen, Rhode Island, Jan. 9, 1787

"By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people, and not one man in a million will detect the theft." - Lord John Maynard Keynes, "Economic Consequences of Peace"

"Capital must protect itself in every way. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible. When through the process of law the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principal men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd. It is thus by discreet action we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished." - U.S. Banker's Association Magazine, 1924

Congressman Patman: "Mr. Eccles, how did you get the money to buy those two billions of government securities?" Eccles: "We created it." Patman: "Out of what?" Eccles: "Out of the right to issue credit money." - Testimony of Marriner Eccles, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, before the House Banking and Currency Committee, 1941

"Every circulating Federal Reserve Note represents in actuality a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve system." - Money Facts, House Banking and Currency Committee

"Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its powers, but the truth is that the Federal Reserve System has usurped the government. It controls everything in congress and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will." - Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But he didn't. Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council on Foreign Relations One World Money Group. The United Nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power. The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." - Curtis Dall, Son-in-Law of F.D.R., 1936

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison

"I am afraid that ordinary citizens will not like to be told that the banks can, and do, create and destroy money; and they who control the credit of the nation direct the policy of governments and hold in the hollow of their hands the destiny of the people." - R. McKenna, Chairman, Midland Bank London

"If ever again our nation stumbles upon unfunded paper, it shall surely be like death to our body politic. This country will crash." - George Washington

"If that mischievous financial policy which had its origin in the North American Republic [debt-free money] should become indurated down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off its debts and be without a debt to the International Bankers. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe!" - Times of London newspaper, 1865

"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed." - Mark Twain

"It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Founding Patriot Samuel Adams

"The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts." - Henry Ford

"It may appear that what goes on is happenstance, but the government most surely has planned it." - Franklin Roosevelt

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you."
- Pericles, 430 B.C.)

"Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity." - Marshall McLuhan

"Our goal is gradually to absorb the wealth of the world." - Cecil Rhodes, "The secret banking cabal"

"See if the law takes from some persons what belongs to them; and gives it to persons to whom it does not belong. See if the law benefits one citizen at the expense of another by doing what the citizen cannot do without committing a crime. Then abolish this law without delay, for it is not only an evil in itself, but also is a fertile source for further evils, for it invites reprisals. If such a law is not abolished immediately, it will spread, multiply and develop into a system." - Frederic Bastiat

"The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, so what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. They pull the strings and we dance." - John Swinton, New York Times Chief of Staff

"The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the principles and form of our Constitution. I am an enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but coin. If the American people allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson.

"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." - Thomas Jefferson

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, all under their control. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976

"The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight. We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence…" - John F. Kennedy at Columbia University, 1963

"The increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to 45 billion dollars in 1949 went directly to the private stockholders of the [federal reserve] banks." - Eustace Mullins

"The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the People vs. The Banks." - Lord Acton, Lord Chief Justice of England, 1875

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government, which, like a giant octopus, sprawls its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties." - John F. Hylan, New York City Mayor, 1922.

"The surest way to overthrow an existing social order is to debauch the currency." - Lenin

"The Trilateral Commission is international and is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power: Political, Monetary, Intellectual, and Ecclesiastical." - Barry Goldwater , U.S. Senator

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli, First Prime Minister of Britain

"There is no more direct way to capture control of a nation than through its credit and money system." - Phillip A. Benson, President of American Bankers' Association, 1939

"They must find it difficult… those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."

"The Great Depression was not accidental, it was a carefully contrived occurrence. The international Bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as rulers of us all." - Louis McFadden

"The youth who can solve the money question will do more for the world than all the professional soldiers of history." - Henry Ford Sr.

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller, Trilateral Commission Founder, 1991

"When you control opinion, as corporate America controls opinion in the United States by owning the media, you can make the masses believe almost anything you want, and guide them as you please." - Gore Vidal

"You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out. If the American people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." - Andrew Jackson

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

"I find it hard to understand why those who demand Unitary Education by the State do not also demand a Unitary Press by the State… Either the State is infallible, in which case we could not do better than to submit to it the entire domain of intelligent thought, or it is not, in which case it is no more rational to hand over education to it than the press." - Frederic Bastiat

"The entire banking movement, at all crucial stages, was centralized in the hands of a few men who for years were linked, ideologically and personally, with one another." - Gabriel Kolko

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes the laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the Rothschild international Banking Dynasty, 1790

• Like 1

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes the laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the Rothschild international Banking Dynasty, 1790

Well, we know that, don't we? The laws can be bought.

• Like 1

Well, we know that, don't we? The laws can be bought.

We do

• Like 1

The real problem is not with the Fed. Reserve but with income inequality! You can thank Ronald Reagan for starting this BS!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/21/85-richest-people_n_4641021.html

There Are 85 People Who Are As Wealthy As Half The WORLD, Oxfam Reports

Worldwide economic inequality is looking rather bleak these days, according to a new report by relief organization Oxfam.

Oxfam's "Working For The Few" report looked at Credit Suisse's "Global Wealth Report 2013" and Forbes' list of the world's billionaires from 2013 to conclude that 1 percent of the global population controls half of the world's wealth.

The report also found that the world's 85 richest people own the same amount as the bottom half of the entire global population.

The ramifications of such inequality may be dire, the report suggests:

This massive concentration of economic resources in the hands of fewer people presents a significant threat to inclusive political and economic systems. Instead of moving forward together, people are increasingly separated by economic and political power, inevitably heightening social tensions and increasing the risk of societal breakdown.

Oxfam calls on leaders gathered at the 2014 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, to tackle the growing inequality through multiple pledges, such as insisting on a living wage for companies they control, and by supporting progressive taxation.

Last Thursday, the World Economic Forum stated in a risk assessment that income disparity was one of the "Ten Global Risks of Highest Concern in 2014."

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

Yes, I think low-wage-high-profit corporate greed is a major issue. There are many people making much more than they need, and paying the people who work for them hardly anything. The cost of living is now high enough that people are basically forced into these lines of work (unless they're smart) to survive, and yet even working full time, they barely get by. A person working full time should be able to survive comfortably in the most prosperous nation.

There should be a law that says, a company has to pay at least a certain percentage wage for the lower workers in relation to profits and the income of the higher ups. Enforced reasonable pay. This means that it's still affordable to the company, so there's really no excuse why they couldn't (business owners like to get all freaked out about the 'living wage' idea because they don't think they could afford to pay all of their workers, well this enforced reasonable pay idea solves that)...they just aren't allowed to rip people off, which in other countries is called slavery or sweat shops.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 1

If the marginal tax rate was higher (pre Reagan), then corporations would be forced to reinvest in the company as opposed to taking tax breaks and investing in the market. The financial sector has caused bubble markets which equates to inflated commodity prices. Will write more detail later.

• Like 1

Yes, I think low-wage-high-profit corporate greed is a major issue. There are many people making much more than they need, and paying the people who work for them hardly anything. The cost of living is now high enough that people are basically forced into these lines of work (unless they're smart) to survive, and yet even working full time, they barely get by. A person working full time should be able to survive comfortably in the most prosperous nation.

There should be a law that says, a company has to pay at least a certain percentage wage for the lower workers in relation to profits and the income of the higher ups. Enforced reasonable pay. This means that it's still affordable to the company, so there's really no excuse why they couldn't (business owners like to get all freaked out about the 'living wage' idea because they don't think they could afford to pay all of their workers, well this enforced reasonable pay idea solves that)...they just aren't allowed to rip people off, which in other countries is called slavery or sweat shops.

It'd be in favor of stronger social pressure against huge wage inequality. Laws would be .. stickier. If linked to say corporate profits would salaries double some years and in others the workers would have to pay in order to work because a company lost money (it does happen). It is becoming thee social fight of our times, and thats good.

Real progress could be made if there Democrats had control of both houses. Still its a very difficult subject to legislate. Movements in social pressure and societal norms is better and you're seeing some of it happen now. A number of billionaires have been pledging there fortunes to charity. Excess seems much less a point of pride then the 80's, 90's. I suspect things are converging to move the pendulum of inequality back.

One has to think beyond simple social justice and into unintended consequences. If we're only concerned about workers and not business then the businesses will fold. They'll be legislated out of business or move where there are fewer costs and regulations. There is a balancing act that has to done, and often government regulations are stifling. Unintended consequences you aim at a mega giant like EXXON and you destroy hundred of small and medium size firms. In an age of globalization your profitable against a firm half way around the world or you go under.

Frankly when I was a small business owner, surprisingly the teamsters unionized my firm. In the short term it was more money though I'd offered about the same. After 3 years I felt I lacked control of my firm. To fire a really crappy worker I was told would cost me $13,000. It weighed heavily in my decision to shut it down.

People who provide jobs and take chances are so often portrayed as villains by the left wing. I don't these people have a full picture, they only see one part of the equation and only focus on a single part of that. Seeing all business as fat cats. Most of them have never run a business, they have simply have no idea what its like.

If they had a magic wand, they'd destroy companies, not on purpose, unintended consequences and leave (10's of) millions jobless in the name of there brand of social justice. Leading by example would be great, but they'd probably fail. Its simply easier to sit on the side lines then gets one hands dirty in real life work. Hell, you don't like banks, don't use them. Other then housing, cars, college and business loans what have they ever done for us?

• Like 3

Frankly when I was a small business owner, surprisingly the teamsters unionized my firm. In the short term it was more money though I'd offered about the same. After 3 years I felt I lacked control of my firm. To fire a really crappy worker I was told would cost me $13,000. It weighed heavily in my decision to shut it down.

People who provide jobs and take chances are so often portrayed as villains by the left wing. I don't these people have a full picture, they only see one part of the equation and only focus on a single part of that. Seeing all business as fat cats. Most of them have never run a business, they have simply have no idea what its like.

What?? You don't think a high school dropout grocery bagger should get paid exactly the same as a brain surgeon?!! :o

You evil, Randy capitalist scum you!!

xcj383.jpg

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

You don't think a high school dropout grocery bagger should get paid exactly the same as a brain surgeon?!!

Is there anyone who thinks that?

Corporations are licensed by the state, have limitations, and a limited lifespan. Furthermore, a corporate license is not a right but a privilege granted by the state and must serve the people of a given state. If a corporation violates its charter, then that corporation should be dissolved by law.

I read this morning that Comcast wants to purchase Time Warner. When will any administration have the guts to enforce the Sherman anti-trust act?

Corporations are benefiting from reduced tariffs, if any, on their imports from China along with tax cuts.

To further my earlier post on tax cuts for the very wealthy. This started back when Reagan was in office by Milton Friedman and the Chicago School of Economics. The theory goes that if the wealthy/corporations have changes in marginal tax rates i.e, lower taxes in this case, tax revenue will increase, demand will increase for goods/services, which translates into a healthier economy, known as trickle down/supply side economics. The problem with that scenario, is that corporate owners took the money from tax breaks and invested in the markets, not in their companies. Thereby, inflating commodity prices i.e, bubble markets. Inflated commodity prices are not equated with wealth. Why? Wealth is created by what is made in terms of goods and services, not by inflated markets on Wall Street where only the few benefit.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

The Fed was recently audited. Get your facts straight!

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/the-fed-audit

Amended above with date.

Ralis defending International Banking Criminals... no surprise.

The Bankers are the ROOT of the problem and have been for ages (literally)

I am not defending them so stop twisting what I write. Income inequality, Reaganomics etc. are the root of the problem at present. See my previous posts. Allowing banks to act like casinos with everyone's money is absolutely wrong!

Separate the investment sections of the banks from commercial banking.

Count Cherep-Spiridovitch, a tsarist general who battled the Bolsheviks in the Russian Revolution, published a book in 1926 entitled The Secret World Government which shows how the Rothschilds plan for world tyranny dominates modern history. He cites an interview with German Chancellor Otto van Bismarck in 1876, in which Bismarck explained that the Rothschilds who already controlled Europe, were afraid, in the middle of the 19th century, that the United States would become independent of them if it remained one nation. The plan, therefore, was to divide the United States between England (controlled by Lionel Rothschild) and France (controlled by James Rothschild). France was to take over the South while British Canada annexed the defeated North. As a preparatory move, in 1863, France and Spaininvaded Mexico with 30,000 troops. Britain, France and other European powers were ready to snuff out the young republic but were deterred by Russia, the only European nation not in the Rothschilds' thrall. Tsar Alexander II sent his fleets to New York and San Francisco and declared that an attack on the United States was an attack on Russia. Meanwhile the U.S. Congress, stimulated by Lincoln, created "greenback" dollars to finance the war and escape indebtedness to the foreign financiers. 'They [the Rothschilds] understood at once that the United States would escape their grip," Bismarck said. "The death of Lincoln was resolved upon. Nothing [was] easier than, to find a fanatic to strike."

http://www.whale.to/c/lina.html

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 3

Count Cherep-Spiridovitch, a tsarist general who battled the Bolsheviks in the Russian Revolution, published a book in 1926 entitled The Secret World Government which shows how the Rothschilds plan for world tyranny dominates modern history. He cites an interview with German Chancellor Otto van Bismarck in 1876, in which Bismarck explained that the Rothschilds who already controlled Europe, were afraid, in the middle of the 19th century, that the United States would become independent of them if it remained one nation. The plan, therefore, was to divide the United States between England (controlled by Lionel Rothschild) and France (controlled by James Rothschild). France was to take over the South while British Canada annexed the defeated North. As a preparatory move, in 1863, France and Spaininvaded Mexico with 30,000 troops. Britain, France and other European powers were ready to snuff out the young republic but were deterred by Russia, the only European nation not in the Rothschilds' thrall. Tsar Alexander II sent his fleets to New York and San Francisco and declared that an attack on the United States was an attack on Russia. Meanwhile the U.S. Congress, stimulated by Lincoln, created "greenback" dollars to finance the war and escape indebtedness to the foreign financiers. 'They [the Rothschilds] understood at once that the United States would escape their grip," Bismarck said. "The death of Lincoln was resolved upon. Nothing [was] easier than, to find a fanatic to strike."

http://www.whale.to/c/lina.html

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS

You are citing past events and not discussing what is occurring now. This Rothschild conspiracy is a major distraction for ones who fail to think clearly.

'The World Economic Forum' meets in Davos. I believe day two just ended.

http://www.weforum.org/

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/jan/20/oxfam-85-richest-people-half-of-the-world

The-InterContinental-Davo-011.jpg
The InterContinental Davos luxury hotel in the Swiss mountain resort of Davos. Oxfam report found people in countries around the world believe that the rich have too much influence over the direction their country is heading. Photograph: Arnd Wiegmann/REUTERS

The world's wealthiest people aren't known for travelling by bus, but if they fancied a change of scene then the richest 85 people on the globe – who between them control as much wealth as the poorest half of the global population put together – could squeeze onto a single double-decker.

The extent to which so much global wealth has become corralled by a virtual handful of the so-called 'global elite' is exposed in a new report from Oxfam on Monday. It warned that those richest 85 people across the globe share a combined wealth of £1tn, as much as the poorest 3.5 billion of the world's population.

Working-for-the-Few---Oxf-011.jpgSource: F. Alvaredo, A. B. Atkinson, T. Piketty and E. Saez, (2013) ‘The World Top Incomes Database’, http://topincomes.g-mond.parisschoolofeconomics.eu/ Only includes countries with data in 1980 and later than 2008. Photograph: Oxfam

The wealth of the 1% richest people in the world amounts to $110tn (£60.88tn), or 65 times as much as the poorest half of the world, added the development charity, which fears this concentration of economic resources is threatening political stability and driving up social tensions.

It's a chilling reminder of the depths of wealth inequality as political leaders and top business people head to the snowy peaks of Davos for this week's World Economic Forum. Few, if any, will be arriving on anything as common as a bus, with private jets and helicopters pressed into service as many of the world's most powerful people convene to discuss the state of the global economy over four hectic days of meetings, seminars and parties in the exclusive ski resort.

Winnie Byanyima, the Oxfam executive director who will attend the Davos meetings, said: "It is staggering that in the 21st Century, half of the world's population – that's three and a half billion people – own no more than a tiny elite whose numbers could all fit comfortably on a double-decker bus."

Oxfam also argues that this is no accident either, saying growing inequality has been driven by a "power grab" by wealthy elites, who have co-opted the political process to rig the rules of the economic system in their favour.

In the report, entitled Working For The Few (summary here), Oxfam warned that the fight against poverty cannot be won until wealth inequality has been tackled.

"Widening inequality is creating a vicious circle where wealth and power are increasingly concentrated in the hands of a few, leaving the rest of us to fight over crumbs from the top table," Byanyima said.

Oxfam called on attendees at this week's World Economic Forum to take a personal pledge to tackle the problem by refraining from dodging taxes or using their wealth to seek political favours.

As well as being morally dubious, economic inequality can also exacerbate other social problems such as gender inequality, Oxfam warned. Davos itself is also struggling in this area, with the number of female delegates actually dropping from 17% in 2013 to 15% this year.

How richest use their wealth to capture opportunities

Polling for Oxfam's report found people in countries around the world - including two-thirds of those questioned in Britain - believe that the rich have too much influence over the direction their country is heading.

Byanyima explained:

"In developed and developing countries alike we are increasingly living in a world where the lowest tax rates, the best health and education and the opportunity to influence are being given not just to the rich but also to their children.

"Without a concerted effort to tackle inequality, the cascade of privilege and of disadvantage will continue down the generations. We will soon live in a world where equality of opportunity is just a dream. In too many countries economic growth already amounts to little more than a 'winner takes all' windfall for the richest."

Working-for-the-Few---Oxf-009.jpgSource: F. Alvaredo, A. B. Atkinson, T. Piketty and E. Saez, (2013) ‘The World Top Incomes Database’, http://topincomes.g-mond.parisschoolofeconomics.eu/ Only includes countries with data in 1980 and later than 2008. Photograph: Oxfam

The Oxfam report found that over the past few decades, the rich have successfully wielded political influence to skew policies in their favour on issues ranging from financial deregulation, tax havens, anti-competitive business practices to lower tax rates on high incomes and cuts in public services for the majority. Since the late 1970s, tax rates for the richest have fallen in 29 out of 30 countries for which data are available, said the report.

This "capture of opportunities" by the rich at the expense of the poor and middle classes has led to a situation where 70% of the world's population live in countries where inequality has increased since the 1980s and 1% of families own 46% of global wealth - almost £70tn.

Opinion polls in Spain, Brazil, India, South Africa, the US, UK and Netherlands found that a majority in each country believe that wealthy people exert too much influence. Concern was strongest in Spain, followed by Brazil and India and least marked in the Netherlands.

In the UK, some 67% agreed that "the rich have too much influence over where this country is headed" - 37% saying that they agreed "strongly" with the statement - against just 10% who disagreed, 2% of them strongly.

The WEF's own Global Risks report recently identified widening income disparities as one of the biggest threats to the world community.

Oxfam is calling on those gathered at WEF to pledge: to support progressive taxation and not dodge their own taxes; refrain from using their wealth to seek political favours that undermine the democratic will of their fellow citizens; make public all investments in companies and trusts for which they are the ultimate beneficial owners; challenge governments to use tax revenue to provide universal healthcare, education and social protection; demand a living wage in all companies they own or control; and challenge other members of the economic elite to join them in these pledges.

You are citing past events and not discussing what is occurring now. This Rothschild conspiracy is a major distraction for ones who fail to think clearly.

Who controls the past, controls the present, controls the future.

Rothschild, Warburg, Schiff a few important names in understanding International Banking

... Ralis, after defending Criminal International Banking/Usury etc, now condemns the study of history... interesting.

• Like 1

Who controls the past, controls the present, controls the future.

Rothschild, Warburg, Schiff a few important names in understanding International Banking

... Ralis, after defending Criminal International Banking/Usury etc, now condemns the study of history... interesting.

I already stated that I wasn't defending the banking interests! Why not read what I wrote as opposed to twisting what I wrote. What I meant by the Rothschilds is that is a very old conspiracy theory and must be ignored as such.

I'd be with Ralis on this one- we need a tax on trades on Wall Street, a fraction of a cent to discourage automated trading by computers on the floor of the exchange. Trickle down doesn't trickle, that's been established, I believe. The great entrepeneurs of private industry mostly got their start at publicly-funded institutions of higher learning. Studies at UC Berkeley have demonstrated that folks who are rich tend to assume they deserve to be, and they tend to believe they are better than the poor who therefore deserve to be poor- this plays out in the accumulation of wealth and the purchase of power and influence where the law allows.

We need laws that allow for benefit corporations, placing the public welfare on a par with shareholder profit. California just recently enacted such a law. We need to remove corporate personhood, through a constitutional amendment if necessary. Then we can remove the money from politics.

As the bumper sticker says, "I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one of them".

• Like 1

Well, I still don't like the banking and insurance industries in the United States. But my government keeps giving them money.

My liberal friends find me conservative, my latest drinking buddy a hard core Fox loving conservative finds me bafflingly liberal. I consider myself an independent who tries to find a pragmatic middle.

Being pragmatic means finding out what will work and not put putting on convenient blinders. I wonder if the conspiracy people read actual respected biographies and histories or just wallow in conspiracy sites? I think they're wrong and worse I think if you wallow in conspiracy sites you tend to gain a dark depressive nature. Generally being poor predictors of anything in the future well, other then the monthly warning of coming disaster. Its simplistic thinking to name a devil and then blame everything on them.

You see that in Venezuela, Chavez came in, and did some good things. Was for equality and helping the poor. But then you see imbalance, you see paranoia. You end up with repression, light by most communist standards, but closing down papers and stations, smear jobs on anyone who'd challenge his rule. A longing to be president for life and continually resetting the constitution.

He takes a wealthy country and his policies begin hurting it. Because his paradigm is contaminated with conspiracy theory, everything becomes a battle of his good against evil. So he takes control of oil and output is halved because he doesn't know what he's doing. Relying on market forces and experts would have continued the cash cow. His legacy which could have great is marred by black outs, debt, corruption, lack of toilet paper. It didn't have to be that way.

Intelligent pragmatism.