Sign in to follow this  
ralis

What Does The End Of Net Neutrality Look Like?

This explains it all. Thanks again to corporate greed with backing from the courts!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

It's all about money; greed.

We will soon be paying state sales tax on purchases we don't make within the state (on the internet).

I tell you in mmorpg we had the simulation with money.

Instead of making it reasonable people strive for greatest profit

with even insane amounts.

My friend who also play this game

is one of the main culprit who even burst the maxium amount one

can transfer. I told him to stop doing this things as we all want a enjoyable

game and not spending much time on grinding.

He said "The others do it as well, I would be dumb if I do not do the same,

else I would have a disadvantage against all those cheater and botters.

As well the game is so."

I still can kick his ass for letting me grinding a half year for a piece of armor.

It took him 2 weeks to cause a super inflation.

Which cause new players avoid, and old player quit, sell their account

or goind to hiatus or starting a new mmorpg game.

Still there are people who are willing to pay.

(creating money.... something that also happens in the real,

the gold amounts doesnt fit the real paper money anymore.

Even jewish have a time where they reset this system)

Also people start to go use the money to monopolize

and only buy to cause a new hype. To be modern people

are jumping on the train to be hip.

I think there should be a limit to how much people are allowed to

own and control on usury.

• Like 1

In addition to the cost of using the internet, this will be used to silence the 'popular uprising' that is a result of truth getting out there via free internet.

Truth will be silenced and eventually only our ruler's misinformation will be available. That's the main reason behind this and the Fast Track program will give it more teeth faster.

Looks like it's getting a little late for you guys to start running to the hills.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

Hehehe. I'm not running anywhere. I will make sure I manage, one way or another. If it all come down to bettom line for me I will play their game, just as inhumanely as they are playing it now.

T-Online only suggested that it might consider doing something like this, though not nearly as extreme as in the examples in this video, and they got hit with an uproar of outrage, and were told flat-pout by regulators that there's no chance in hell of their getting away with it in Germany.

Whew.

• Like 2

Define "net neutrality" and describe how it can be enforced without explicit governmental intrusion into content & without opening the door to governmental censorship.

• Like 1

Why is there not a meme with Daffy Duck saying "Consequences schmonsequences, as long as I'm rich."

EDIT: ???????

There really should be. If I can't find one by tonight, I think I'll make one.

Closest I can find:

ConsequencesSchmonsequences.jpg

Edited by Green Tiger
  • Like 1

Define "net neutrality" and describe how it can be enforced without explicit governmental intrusion into content & without opening the door to governmental censorship.

Net neutrality exists at the moment. The net is for everyone to be able to access freely without corporations creating a tiered pay to play system. I am not interested in corporations controlling content, censoring, and charging more fees to access Netflix or whatever. Furthermore, I am not interested in the Libertarian ideology that competition will solve this problem. There is no competition given that only a few companies such as Comcast control the net.

lol...if net neutrality exists at the moment, then of course that means we need laws and bills to say that we need net neutrality. and we'll define those laws to such an extent that the net will no longer be neutral or free, but hey, we've got a law that says it is, so there! :P

is the crux of what "net neutrality" law is/would be. everyone, who was until recently free to do as they wish with their internet connections and services, are now subject to doing it this way or pay penalties enforced by a gun.

and best of all, only the biggest corporations wind up being able to lobby the lawmakers to mold this mythical "net neutrality" to suit their needs - you and I, never you mind, because we dont have enough money to change the inertia of that system.

....so that's really what you want to have happen, ralis? it may not be advertised that way, but you know damn well that's how its going to go down if it happens.

no different than what anyone with half a brain said about Obamacare's unintended consequences and got told by anyone drinking the kool aid that we were crazy :lol: what you can really count on when the government gets involved is that they make it worse for everyone except themselves and their favorite monied interest.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this