BaguaKicksAss

A note from Tech

Oops, have just changed mine to:

"worstpasswordsof2013"

(Phew)

• Like 1

Huge scandal just got underway in Germany involving 16M passwords being stolen by small-time crooks (everything is small-time compared to the NSA). One of the most significant aspects of the case is that people use the same password for everything - email, amazon, Facebook, Taobums, etc. Bad idea.

Good system - make up a fantasy word or use a household word at least 12 characters long - memorize the word, obviously - and make three or four variations on the spelling that you can remember, using numbers or whatnot.

Another effective approach is to mangle a verse or line of prose which is personally memorable. A passphrase is often longer and therefore less vulnerable to a brute-force crack than is a password.

As an example:

Littlepiglittlepig1etm3comein!

• Like 3

Disclosure: all of my (real) passwords are based around captain beefheart songs and lyrics ;-)

Those little golden birdies look at them

And the mystic Egypt tossle dangling down

Old sleeper-man shish, don't wake him

Up one hand broom star was an obi-man

revered throughout the bone-knob land

His magic black purse slit creeped open,

Let go flocks of them

Shish sookie singabus

Snored like a red merry-go-round horse

And an acid gold bar swirled up and down,

Up and down, in back of the singabus

And the panataloon duck white goose neck quacked

Webcor, Webcor

• Like 4

I have this facebook friend who carves cuneiform into pieces of clay all the time, or paints them on... well about everything in his house. Also has many tattooed onto his body. They are all the various old prayers and honorings to the various Deities of course ;). His photos are pretty awesome to look at.

His project is a little easier than mine, all he has to do is carve them into wet clay... if I want to be traditional, I have to hand carve hieroglyphics into stone walls ;).

Bathroomscale

bAtHr00m5ca1E

Haha!

bathroom scale -& include your current weight = this way it fluctuates periodically ;)

bAtHr00m5ca1E_221.Ll3s

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

I wonder if they can crack Bundjalung . It has 1 mother tongue, 3 main sub-languages, several branch languages, at least 3 types of sign language, including hunting and secret initiates sign language ... and sometimes in a conversation they mix them all up together ... :blink: ... okay guys .... you have your chat .... I'm going for a swim .

Jingiwallawidtha booglebar nungungali ?

• Like 3