Sign in to follow this  
thamosh

Mozhi Rinpoche (Vajra Tummo Demo)

Check it

Quoted from here

http://xuanfa.net/articles/true-stories-about-the-making-of-daba-buqiong-and-kazhuo-ande-pills-and-about-the-iron-clad-determination-of-a-great-yogi/

"Mozhi Rinpoche had a contest of realization power in tummo concentration with all my fellow brothers who practice tummo concentration. With the exceptions of Kaichu Rinpoche and a rinpoche from the Office of H. H. Dorje Chang Buddha III who has the realization of vajra power at the level of causing great movement of a vajra pill in public, the rest of us, including dharna kings and venerable ones, were no match for him. So, in the end, it was decided to let him be the chief master to produce the heat of tummo. Other rinpoches would be his dharma-protecting assistants. He stated that the purpose of his coming here was not to compare his realization power with others and was not for making Kazhuo Ande pills. It was a coincidence that he met this cause. He regards it as his duty to do something for living beings. His wish was to use the rare merit from this practice to persuade H. H. Dorje Chang Buddha III to conduct an initiation on him for the dharma of Vajra Body Substitution Meditation.

However, H. H. Dorje Chang Buddha III told him, “I am not able to conduct initiation of state practice. I have illnesses all over my body. I don’t have good health. I would like to ask you to give me a treatment with the heat of tummo. I recommend you learn from the master of Kaichu Rinpoche, who is named King Rinpoche. Without using his belly, his fourth-step tummo power can use just one finger to get you burnt and leave a scar on you.”

Thus, Mozhi Rinpoche respectively visited King Rinpoche and stated his request. Upon listening to what he said, King Rinpoche immediately prostrated toward the visage of H. H. Dorje Chang Buddha III and said, “Good heavens! My Buddha Master over-praised me. What kind of being am I? You, as a yogi, do not adhere to continuing your journey of searching for treasure in the vast ocean and now come to a lake to look for a pearl instead. Your boat is going the wrong way. Go quickly to beseech the Buddha! With the small ability you have, how can you contest with others? You should go quickly to repent yourself and beseech the dharma.”

Mozhi Rinpoche said, “Isn’t the Buddha Master ill?”

King Rinpoche laughed heartily and said, “The illness of Holy Venerable Vimalakirti was more serious! I will pray for your receiving the dharma of Vajra Body Substitution Meditation early.”

Mozhi Rinpoche regrettably mentioned that the Buddha Master did not teach him the dharma of Vajra Body Substitution Meditation and he did not know what to do. However, he said, “I have made my iron-clad determination, just like having swallowed a sliding weight of a steelyard. I will not leave until I learn the dharma Vajra Body Substitution Meditation. I will just stay here shamelessly until I learn the dharma. I came here to learn the dharma for the benefit of living beings.”

At the dharma assembly, Mozhi Rinpoche lay on the dharma board and had his head covered up so people would not know who was practicing tummo concentration. This great holy virtuous one with true realization of power and abilities never wanted to boast or praise himself. Everyone attending the dharma assembly was greatly moved and felt ashamed by such holy and pure style of humble self-cultivation.

When the great holy virtuous one was conducting the dharma, a porcelain pot for frying the medicine was laid on his belly. The high-temperature heat of tummo was strong and vicious and directly penetrated the thick porcelain pot. Rinpoches who used a finger to test the temperature were all scalded badly. They had to throw the medicine powder into the pot and get away quickly to protect their fingers from getting injured."

More to come.........

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 5

Awesome story.

Thx man.

I posted this for this reason.

That all one needs is authentic practice and dedication.

An that some sects have amazing power but all they will ever talk about is realization health awakening and bliss. They do this to keep the power hungry away. But if you have a wise eye and a little tact you may be able to see past this and see the power in this sects.

So let me put this out there with enlightenment and realization there comes spiritual power as well they go hand in hand.

So dont get fooled by this.

Just be an honest seeker :) looking for spiritual realization.

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 2

I started this thread with the story of the tummo demo in the first post was to show that other sects develop some serious power as well.

The Dali Lama is the spiritual head of the Tibetan Vajra Tradition. The 13th Dali Lama to me was something very special and actually looked the part that his title suggested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucq5ERA3wwY&feature=youtu.be

More to come.

I don't know much about Tibetan Buddhism - can someone explain what these 'pills' that they were making are for?

I don't know much about Tibetan Buddhism - can someone explain what these 'pills' that they were making are for?

Quoted from here http://xuanfa.net/articles/report-on-true-holy-vajra-pill/

In Tibetan esoteric dharma, there are lineages of the Great Precious Pill, the Supreme Precious Pill, the Nectar Pill, the Vajra Pill and the Long Life Pill. Rinpoches, in general, have these five precious pills. But most of them are of the ordinary type, not the holy precious type. Holy precious pills and ordinary ones are totally two different concepts. I personally saw holy Nectar Pills bestowed by Buddha. I also personally saw true Vajra Pills. Such pills exist in the ordinary type and holy type. Ordinary precious pills (rinchen rilbu) used in Tibetan medicine undergo complex processing methods and can contain over one hundred ingredients including gold, silver, copper, iron, mercury, coral, pearls, lapis lazuli, sapphire, emerald, turquoise and ruby in their detoxified form as well as special herbs and other ingredients. They depend on the blessing and spiritual powers of the physicians and rinpoches who prepare them. However, they are still of a worldly nature and not the same as holy precious pills.

I follow my Great Dharma King Buddha Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu and am by His Holiness’s side constantly. Therefore, I have experienced many magnificent and real manifestations of Buddha-dharma. Now I am going to tell everyone about the experience of the true Vajra Pill. When the vajra holy mantra and mudra are practiced, the Vajra Pill will jump, even transform into rainbow light and soar into the sky. I vow that the events reported here are true and happened as reported. If not, I am willing to bear the karmic retribution of the hell realms.

All of the this happened in April, 2003.

600_142975172-300x225.jpeg

Giant Buddha Light with sitting figure

I traveled from San Francisco to Los Angeles to see H.H. Great Dharma King Wan Ko Yeshe Norbuu. During the trip I suddenly saw a colorful and large rainbow light appear in the sky. The rainbow completely surrounded the sun. There were also Sanskrit symbols in the sky. Just as the rainbow was fading from sight, I was able to take a picture of the bottom half of this light by focusing the camera below the sun. You can see how large this circular rainbow was from the size of the tiny parking lot light-poles shown in the lower left hand side of the photo. A dignified Buddha–Dorje Chang Buddha–appeared in the middle of the rainbow. Then the Buddha became H.H. Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu, who was wearing a red robe and was sitting in the middle of the rainbow. It was awesome and extremely wonderful.

PillHand-300x192.jpg

Holy Red Vajra Pill held by Zhaxi Zhuoma Rinpoche

I was fortunate to receive a true Vajra Pill from a great holy one. It was in my hand, not in H.H. Great Dharma King Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu’s hand. When His Holiness performed the empowerment initiation, the Vajra Pill jumped in my hand just as if it were alive. It not only jumped but, in sync with the sound of the empowerment mantra recited by H.H. Great Dharma King Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu, it started to circle around and left my hand. It transformed into dazzling bright red lights and soared into the sky. At that time, I saw that H.H. Great Dharma King, who sat far away on the dais, had become a blue Vajradhara. The blue light was shining bright. The scene was very dignified. This is when I first saw the true holy Vajra Pill and the true identity of my Master. At other times and other mandalas, I have been fortunate to see the vajra pill again. One time I heard it dance and another time I heard it chant mantras. Today I tell everyone these personal experience in a concise way. My Dharma King Buddha Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu is the supreme and highest holy being. May all living beings have the good fortune to hear, learn, and practice the true Buddha-dharma and quickly attain enlightenment.

• Like 3

Quoted from here http://www.dharmadhatu-center.org/saddharmapundarika_sutra.html

Very high Buddha-dharma from the Mahamudra of Liberation has also been transmitted by H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III—the tummo dharma whereby the disciple can raise his or her body heat to over 160 degrees to self-cure various illnesses and remove his or her own negative karma. He can also remove the negative karma of others. Kaichu Rinpoche demonstrated his level of accomplishment by practicing this dharma in front of a dharma assembly of dharma kings, rinpoches, dharma masters, and lay people. During this time the rinpoche was able to cause his body temperature to rise to 197.4 degrees Fahrenheit. After his body returned to around 100 degrees Fahrenheit, certain holy seed characters appeared on his body. I actually saw this happen along with many other people! A video of this rinpoche practicing this dharma is available that also used modern heat-sensing technology to document this amazing event. This 76 year-old rinpoche said that his doctors could not believe the condition of his body. It had transformed from being disease ridden to being disease free and quite healthy. This is the dharma that Tibetan masters like Milarepa used to keep warm wearing only cotton robes or less while meditating for long periods in the frigid cold of the Himalayas. There are many eyewitness accounts of yogis and yoginis being able to generate sufficient heat to dry wet shawls draped over their bodies while sitting or walking in the freezing cold—even being able to do this multiple times. The Tibetan term for this practice is "tummo," which means inner fire or heat. However, the true tummo dharma that is part of the Mahamudra of Liberation is more amazing than this.

There is a rinpoche with whom I lived for many years, Akoulama Rinpoche, who also practices tummo. She can be considered a high level Tibetan practitioner. The way she practices tummo is different from Kaichu Rinpoche. What Kaichu Rinpoche practices is the “corpse” pose tummo within the fourth level of the Mahamudra of Liberation. It is the “King of Tummos.” This form of practice can cause one to reach the state of having the rainbow body when one leaves this world. The level of accomplishment is similar to that of the Great Perfection-Longchen Nyingthig. What Akoulama Rinpoche practices is the Tibetan Yoga Tummo in the “naro” or sitting pose. During her demonstration of this dharma she was able to raise her temperature to over 140 degrees. I also witnessed this on the spot.

Now in the world there are many people who talk about practicing tummo, but to have the skills to make the temperature increase like this is very rare. Basically, these skills can no longer be seen. This shows that the true Buddha-dharma is disappearing. You should grasp this opportunity to walk on this path by learning the true Buddha-dharma that actually manifests beneficial effects.

• Like 2

Quoted from here http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/english/ebook/ebk00172.htm

Venerable Akou Lamo Rinpoche and H.E. Ciren Gyatso Gar Tongtsen Rinpoche together lifted a 4,260-pound tub filled with water used to bathe a statue of the Buddha. There are other examples that involve Venerable Dharma Teacher Long Hui, who is the chairperson of the International Buddhism Sangha Association, and Venerable Dharma Teacher Yong Ding. They used a dharma within the Vajra Fist Division called the Powerful Thunder True Dharma Palm to shatter an object and break a tree that were far away from them.

• Like 2

This shows that the true Buddha-dharma is disappearing. You should grasp this opportunity to walk on this path by learning the true Buddha-dharma that actually manifests beneficial effects.

Thank you so much thamosh.

The dharma needs all the help it can get in this age.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Quoted from here http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/english/ebook/ebk00172.htm

Venerable Akou Lamo Rinpoche and H.E. Ciren Gyatso Gar Tongtsen Rinpoche together lifted a 4,260-pound tub filled with water used to bathe a statue of the Buddha. There are other examples that involve Venerable Dharma Teacher Long Hui, who is the chairperson of the International Buddhism Sangha Association, and Venerable Dharma Teacher Yong Ding. They used a dharma within the Vajra Fist Division called the Powerful Thunder True Dharma Palm to shatter an object and break a tree that were far away from them.

Hi thamosh,

http://www.highestbuddhistmasters.org/english/ebook/fnt000.htm

Is this man on the cover of the book the headmaster of your lineage at the moment?

Sign in to follow this