Sign in to follow this  
Oculus

Hi guys, glad to have found you

Hi all.

Short intro on me:

Living in southern Sweden. Work in the film/television industry, mainy in post production.

Indie Filmmaker. (Just finished my first Short)

Love film, music and airplanes.

Married, have a son and a second child on the way.

Stumbled across the forum when I Googled 'differences between AYP and TM' and came across an interesting thread which I will be visiting as soon as my posting privelegies are 'full'.

I've been a short time on-off AYP practitioner for about 5 years, with a total practice of a few months. After reading the thread I found and checking out some other stuff regarding AYP and TM, I am thinking wether tonight's session was my last AYP session ever.

I will be looking for a descent practice of meditation as I feel that it is something I would benefit from in the end. But I figure that the AYP style may not be the right path.

It shall be interesting to start discussing here!

Regards

Oculus

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums.

There are no shortage of paths leading to the same destination and it is simply a question of finding the one which best suits us.

You will find no shortage of advice here and I wish you well in your search.

Before you make a start with posting please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of as things are pretty easy going here.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this