SonOfTheGods

The Lower Tan Tien Is "Similar" To A Black Hole/SuperNova?

The Lower Tan Tien Is "Similar" To A Black Hole/SuperNova:

Can't "Fill" a Black Hole

It can be "fed" though.

The lower Tan Tien, as a Vacuum, sucking and pulling in through the crown, and 4 limbs/pore breathe, etc.

As it grows and condenses/collapses upon itself- it produces/circulates energy MCO, etc

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 5

Crown/Baihui is yang

Niwan is magnetic, and grounded to Earth

Energy connects ---> qihai // dantian etc

In Kunlun, the energy coming down feels cool and magnetic- even though it would appear to new comers, that the energy should seem to be yang and warm, as it ''Feels'' as though it is coming down from "the sky"

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

huh. I'm wondering what the anti-black hole is in the universe. The universe itself? When I get that figure out, I'll try to ponder your model :D

huh. I'm wondering what the anti-black hole is in the universe. The universe itself? When I get that figure out, I'll try to ponder your model :D

white hole

broken stuff goes in, and comes out whole/fixed :D

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Anyone Agree With The Concept That The Lower Tan Tien Is "Similar" To A Black Hole?

It can be "fed" though.

The lower Tan Tien, as a Vacuum, sucking and pulling in through the crown, and 4 limbs/pore breathe, etc.

As it grows and condenses/collapses upon itself- it produces/circulates energy MCO, etc

Did this occur to you during meditation?

Black holes don't circulate anything, though, do they? They're yin without the spark of yang. When I project the image of a black hole into my belly, it collapses, gets quite intense (doing it now), and it doesn't seem like it'll release anything on its own.

• Like 2

I have no idea but this is an interesting theory. Sounds like it could very well be true.

I have the sneaky suspicion that humans are made in the image of the Universe.

Under a microscope and telescope.

The Sun, is "god's" tan tien :)

• Like 1

Anyone Agree With The Concept That The Lower Tan Tien Is "Similar" To A Black Hole?

It can be "fed" though.

The blackness in our eyes?

Edited by 4bsolute

Did this occur to you during meditation?

Black holes don't circulate anything, though, do they? They're yin without the spark of yang. When I project the image of a black hole into my belly, it collapses, gets quite intense (doing it now), and it doesn't seem like it'll release anything on its own.

Yes it did.

A collapsing star- super nova, bright.

Like that sort of model. Pre- black hole.

Material comes out of a black hole- changed but similar.

maybe "refined"

I just like my analogy of "Feeding" the tan tien, then it "digests" the energy- as "fuel"

• Like 2

I have the sneaky suspicion that humans are made in the image of the Universe.

Under a microscope and telescope.

The Sun, is "god's" tan tien :)

The sun? You mean the black hole at the center of the milky way right? lol

• Like 1

A supernova (abbreviated SN, plural SNe after "supernovae") is a stellar explosion that is more energetic than a nova. It is pronounced /ˌspəˈnvə/ with the plural supernovae /ˌspəˈnv/ or supernovas. Supernovae are extremely luminous and cause a burst of radiation that often briefly outshines an entire galaxy, before fading from view over several weeks or months. During this interval a supernova can radiate as much energy as the Sun is expected to emit over its entire life span.[1] The explosion expels much or all of a star's material[2] at a velocity of up to 30,000 km/s (10% of the speed of light), driving a shock wave[3] into the surrounding interstellar medium. This shock wave sweeps up an expanding shell of gas and dust called a supernova remnant.

Yes it did.

A collapsing star- super nova, bright.

Like that sort of model. Pre- black hole.

Material comes out of a black hole- changed but similar.

maybe "refined"

I just like my analogy of "Feeding" the tan tien, then it "digests" the energy- as "fuel"

It needs work

Thus bringing it to my fellow taobummer's :)

When I project the image of a black hole into my belly, it collapses, gets quite intense (doing it now), and it doesn't seem like it'll release anything on its own.

When the Qi hai is full, like a large sphere, it makes contact with back & front & huiyin on the bottom. It begins the upward circulation from the Wei Lu/tail bone. Like the images I just posted

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

It can be "fed" though.

Yes, I agree .... to all of that.

Mine IS a black hole at the CENTRE of the universe EVERYTHING is being drawn towards it and rotating around it. I do not turn - I remain still and Universe turns around me. One attempts to cut me with the sword - I do not evade, I remain still and turn them and the sword and the universe they are in around my centre.

It is my second principle ; water, absorbing universal Ki.

Where does it go? Back out of course, extending KI (first principle - fire) from the fingers, through the sword, to willed direction, from every pore, out of the eyes especially, the ears when intently listening hearing, the nose when distantly smelling.

It IS a 'visualisation' yet it must be done with 3rd principle - air - 'no mind'; clear blue sky.

Then 4th principle - earth/body can exist in harmony between Earth and Heaven.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

Yes, instead of constant Ki flow it can be built up like a capacitor and then discharged in one pulse.

• Like 2