Don't do binaural beats anymore! Go see a healer, like someone who can take your pulse and bring it back into balance. If you don't have that, then just breathe fresh air for a practice and go for walks. Or keep asking questions to the forum about what legitimate practices you're looking into, and see if people think they'll be good for you. Don't do illegitimate practices, like binaural beats!

I totally agree. Do not do anything that claims MAY bring you back. They MAY also push you further away. If you lose the will to come online for help, you are totally lost. You are now dancing on a fine line here.

You need your life back, you just have go to where there is abundant life, which is people. Get involved, even you feel numb, just do it. Walking and talking to people is safe. At least it will not push you further down. Watch even play with kids will help more. Time will cure everything. You have unfortunately severed some connections in your brain through your ignorance. Don't repeat that error again! Take this time, learn science and logic, build the structure of sound logic in your brain so that you can better chose what is right and wrong yourself. Without logic, you are literally at the mercy at the unknown.

Don't miss sex. I have figured out sex for common people is mostly the pleasure of dumping frustration in life in addition to pumping some energy up to brain while losing ton of it through ejaculation. I have minimal frustration from life now, I have lost a large part of sex drive which is basically venting of frustration. I am so happy to reach this stage. Remember, sex is bad for men because you lose your precious Jing.

Edited by nononothing
  • Like 1

You have unfortunately severed some connections in your brain through your ignorance. Don't repeat that error again!

Wait. Do you think that the Binaural Beat could have caused damage to my brain?... I hope that's not the case. That's the last thing I want on my mind.

Edited by Under

Wait. Do you think that the Binaural Beat could have caused damage to my brain?... I hope that's not the case. That's the last thing I want on my mind.

No. It probably did nothing itself.

If you can't sleep then just do more training. Meditation, tai chi, whatever. Anything is a better use of your time then just sitting around tensing up your mind worrying about it.

Let go of everything and your body will in time balance out. Not because of some crazy theory, but because it HAS to. It's just the way things work.

• Like 2

The brain is dynamic. The disconnection is not physical or permanent. Through practice, you can sever or connect connections. People like me have gained emotionless state by consciously disconnect some connections. Binaural Beat tricked your brain to disconnect in a way that you have not learn how to control. Your job now is to find a way through your practice to re-connect them. This is not the end of world. Even if someone drive a nail into your head and physically severed something, your brain can find a way around it.

When working with brain, the trick is to just know that you want something back, then move your mental focus away from it. You will get it when time is right. This is an entry level trick in Taoist meditation probably you have never paid attention to.

Now you should take time to learn what you have missed in the first place so that you won't fall into the same pit again. Just start live your life now, stop worrying about emotions. It will come when time is right.

Ramana Marhashi said, what will come will come, what will not come will not come. Your worry will not help. It only slows down the process.

Edited by nononothing
  • Like 1

Nope.

The only thing that damages tbe brain are the things on your mind. So ignore them!

• Like 3

I totally agree. Do not do anything that claims MAY bring you back. They MAY also push you further away. If you lose the will to come online for help, you are totally lost. You are now dancing on a fine line here.

You need your life back, you just have go to where there is abundant life, which is people. Get involved, even you feel numb, just do it. Walking and talking to people is safe. At least it will not push you further down. Watch even play with kids will help more. Time will cure everything. You have unfortunately severed some connections in your brain through your ignorance. Don't repeat that error again! Take this time, learn science and logic, build the structure of sound logic in your brain so that you can better chose what is right and wrong yourself. Without logic, you are literally at the mercy at the unknown.

Don't miss sex. I have figured out sex for common people is mostly the pleasure of dumping frustration in life in addition to pumping some energy up to brain while losing ton of it through ejaculation. I have minimal frustration from life now, I have lost a large part of sex drive which is basically venting of frustration. I am so happy to reach this stage. Remember, sex is bad for men because you lose your precious Jing.

I agree with most of this. Other than the sex part. It's important if Under wants a family one day. Sure, don't miss the lust, but the ability and interest to have sex is perfectly fine. Edited by Rara
  • Like 3

Easy to say " Don't worry" but if you are worried then that's what you are.

Thing is though you are taking steps to find out which cultivations work for you and that's good.

If something doesn't work then you can try something else.

If you are physically out of sorts then a medical professional is your best bet and look upon cultivation as 'complementary to' not 'instead of' qualified medical advice.

Always best to check with your doc too, if you are under one; about any physically or mentally strenuous cultivations to make sure those are OK.

Here's a really simple cultivation that I guarantee will help you to feel better.

http://cdn.franticworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Three-Minute-Breathing-Space-meditation-from-book-Mindfulness-Finding-Peace-in-a-Frantic-World-128k.mp3

It only takes three minutes.

All good wishes to you for every success.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

I agree with most of this. Other than the sex part. It's important if Under wants a family one day. Sure, don't miss the lust, but the ability and interest to have sex is perfectly fine.

Exactly, I wasn't very clear in my writing. The lust is not a good thing. It tortures you when you can not have sex. The interest in sex remains. In other words, when sex is not available, you don't miss it, but when it is available right there on spot, you have all you need for sex, and you have great sex!

Without troublesome emotions, you can even choose to withhold your ejaculation and draw up all your energy up to your brain. This way, sex is no longer an exhausting activity, in stead, it empowers you. This is all the sexual dual cultivation is about.

• Like 1

Hey again everyone. I have been looking into other things regarding my problem, and there is this healing practice that I have known about for a while but I abandoned it due to other ideas I have come across that might be the answer. However, I feel like it will be close to hitting the nail on the head so to speak. I am talking about "soul retrieval". Basically, a soul retrieval is when a Shamanic Healer finds and returns your missing soul piece(s). Soul loss can occur when you go through traumatic events such as abuse. And a piece of your soul actually detaches itself in order to avoid the constant pain.

Ok. At first I didn't want to put this in the forum... but I did go through something traumatic. I was verbally and emotionally abused by someone who I thought was my friend. He did it to me for years. He would constantly cyber harass me and manipulate me for no reason. I won't go into detail of the amount of hurtful things he has said to me. But I tried confronting him about it, and he screamed and cursed at me saying "Why are you bringing up old wounds!? If your going to fucking hold grudges than don't fucking talk to me" (he screamed at the top of his lungs like an animal while saying that btw)

This made me have a major anxiety attack. And I have been tremendously emotionally hurt by that piece of filth. I always had flash backs of the amount of things that he has said to me. Of how "My parents don't even love me" and how "my sister is a whore" and he did it to me for no reason.

I think the Binaural Beat coincided with when my soul left me due to the amount of stress that I was in.

http://www.katharinelee.co.za/soul-retrieval.php

"Loss of soul appears in the form of a sudden onset of apathy and listlessness; the joy has gone out of life, initiative is crippled, one feels empty, everything seems pointless”.

I also found this other article that when people with mental disorders take certain drugs medication. There soul actually disconnects from there body as well.

http://www.alchemyre...m/psychosis.htm

"The drugs used to treat psychosis affect the brain in such a way that the astral body and chitta are disconnected. This disconnects the patient from many of their Samskaras and also reduces the vibration of their etheric and physical bodies which slows down mental activity. A disconnection from the lower chakras also occurs, leading to a loss of sex drive and loss of feeling in the genitals. So in effect the drugs reduce all sensations coming from the subtle bodies of the patient."

Edited by Under

It could be right, but the web site did not provide a solution. I guess the solution is still what me and everyone else have been suggesting. In my understanding, the lost of soul is the disconnection between your present self and your original self where you started two years ago.

• Like 1

I was verbally and emotionally abused by someone who I thought was my friend. He did it to me for years. He would constantly cyber harass me and manipulate me for no reason. I won't go into detail of the amount of hurtful things he has said to me. But I tried confronting him about it, and he screamed and cursed at me saying "Why are you bringing up old wounds!? If your going to fucking hold grudges than don't fucking talk to me" (he screamed at the top of his lungs like an animal while saying that btw)

That sounds absolutely awful!

Somewhat odd behaviour by online "friends" can be a source of great conflict and anxiety within a person.

I just try to be as honest as I can with everyone all the time.

My friend the Zen Master corroborated for me something I already knew well enough.

Just treat everyone the same.

He also taught me that the Natural Way iz always Best.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 2

They do this with the help of the spiritual realm. These unseen helpers might be magical beings that care for nature, power animals, the elements, ancestors, gods, goddesses, archangels, saints, ascended masters, or teachers from various religious traditions.

Fascinating...

It all sounds highly unusual.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Hey again everyone. I have been looking into other things regarding my problem, and there is this healing practice that I have known about for a while but I abandoned it due to other ideas I have come across that might be the answer. However, I feel like it will be close to hitting the nail on the head so to speak. I am talking about "soul retrieval". Basically, a soul retrieval is when a Shamanic Healer finds and returns your missing soul piece(s). Soul loss can occur when you go through traumatic events such as abuse. And a piece of your soul actually detaches itself in order to avoid the constant pain.

Ok. At first I didn't want to put this in the forum... but I did go through something traumatic. I was verbally and emotionally abused by someone who I thought was my friend. He did it to me for years. He would constantly cyber harass me and manipulate me for no reason. I won't go into detail of the amount of hurtful things he has said to me. But I tried confronting him about it, and he screamed and cursed at me saying "Why are you bringing up old wounds!? If your going to fucking hold grudges than don't fucking talk to me" (he screamed at the top of his lungs like an animal while saying that btw)

This made me have a major anxiety attack. And I have been tremendously emotionally hurt by that piece of filth. I always had flash backs of the amount of things that he has said to me. Of how "My parents don't even love me" and how "my sister is a whore" and he did it to me for no reason.

I think the Binaural Beat coincided with when my soul left me due to the amount of stress that I was in.

Now we're getting somewhere :)

As I have said before, your state of mind is your root of the cause. The fact that you still bring this up and refer to it/them as "filth" goes to show that you are controlled by your own judgement of situations. Because you allow yourself to suffer, you suffer.

I am not defending the person by any means. But I am telling you that the world is filled with such characters.

Your choice is to a) Avoid coming in to contact with such people and or b ) Learn to shut that overriding mind up that is telling you to break down.

How you decide to do that is down to you. Breath meditation, or joining a hard martial arts class that go to a bar after training and have a laugh, or joining the army...whatever it is, that's down to you.

But if you keep worrying, you won't help yourself. It's your decision...a bold one at that. I just hope you take my advice because it is clear to me what this "problem" really is.

And stop calling it a problem. The more you say it is, the more it becomes true.

No more spititual mumbo jumbo for you...it's doing you no good.

All the best.

Edited by Rara
  • Like 3

As you would say "+1"

I read this and it gets very good half way through...but even at the beginning, describes his "crash and burn" moment.

Apparently there is a revised version out now though.

@Under ... Another way to help! Read this if you have to read anything.

• Like 1

I'd like to

Offer something

To help you

But in the Zen School

We don't have a single thing!

(Zen Master Ikkyu).

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Congratulations Under, your feeling being abused by someone online is actually your emotion. They are coming back. Because most of human emotions are based on negativity, like hatred, sadness and deprivation, the first to come is always negative. When you have enough negative emotions, happiness will start to grow out of them.

Welcome to this world of emotions you have missed, where negative emotions rules. Happiness is just a temporary escape from negative emotions. We are fighting our way out of this junk yard, and you are diving in. Enjoy it! Just don't be surprised to find yourself overwhelmed by all the dark horror. You need them to appreciate the lack of them, which is happiness. Pathetic as it looks, but this is the reality of human world.

Edited by nononothing

Congratulations Under, your feeling being abused by someone online is actually your emotion. They are coming back. Because most of human emotions are based on negativity, like hatred, sadness and deprivation, the first to come is always negative. When you have enough negative emotions, happiness will start to grow out of them.

Welcome to this world of emotions you have missed, where negative emotions rules. Happiness is just a temporary escape from negative emotions. We are fighting our way out of this junk yard, and you are diving in. Enjoy it! Just don't be surprised to find yourself overwhelmed by all the dark horror. You need them to appreciate the lack of them, which is happiness. Pathetic as it looks, but this is the reality of human world.

Do you get many bookings for those motivational lectures?

:-)

• Like 1

:) He is doing reverse psychology.

There was a Zumba teacher down at our centre like that once.

Used to say to the students...

" You are all useless."

They were, eventually.

She lost all her class one by one and then packed the job in.

Last I heard she was working as a traffic warden.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

:) He is doing reverse psychology.

Motivational lectures and Reverse Psychology use emotions to get results. It will not help to bring back emotions.

I believe his emotions have already come back. It needs to build itself to be a bigger Pain Body, borrowing Echard Tolle's term here. He just needs a little confirmation to push him a bit further, to let go his anxiety, so that he can step further into life to get more pain. Have you guys realized how much your happiness is based on the suffering of the past? If you are not hungry, can you appreciate the happiness of eating?

Under wants his human emotions to come back. All human emotions are based on pain or suffering. This layer of human emotions are what Buddhism is trying to eliminate by giving it all kinds of names. Taoism just says you have look through them.

Edited by nononothing

Not sure about that 'eliminating a layer of human emotions' belief that you seem to have going there.

No way am I implying you are doing this but one danger with positing an 'either/ or' right or wrong type scenario could be dualistic illusion.

It's more this way with Buddhism...

The Four Noble Truths

1. Life is characterized by impermanence and suffering, or Dukkha (insatiable thirst).

2. The Origin of Dukkha (suffering) is attachment to desire.

3. The Cessation of Dukkha is achieved, not by belief, but by the contemplation, understanding, and elimination of desire and attachment.

4. The Noble Eight-fold Path is the way to achieve the cessation of Dukkha.

The Noble Eight-fold Path

Right....

Understanding

Thought

Speech

Action

Livelihood

Effort

Mindfulness

Concentration

With respect, there's quite a bit more 'happening' there than simply 'eliminating a layer of human emotions' .

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1