SonOfTheGods

the yellow bamboo method

This free Bambu Kuning training series came out several years ago. Bambu Kuning (Yellow Bamboo) is an Internal Art originating from Pak Nyoman Serengen of Bali, Indonesia and has numerous followers in Bali and worldwide.

The Internal Arts are systems of personal, intuitive and psychic development. Other examples of Internal Arts are Nei Kung, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and many others- most Asian in origin- and usually involve meditation, visualization and rhythmic breathing. Regularly practicing an Internal Art will cultivate and heighten the body's chi and kundalini energies, burning new energy pathways in the body, and when this is accomplished the intuitive gifts (telepathy, clairvoyance, premonition etc.) naturally develop. An experienced student can cast his mind forward, seeing information or events in advance; he can heal and protect others or himself, and become a light: an individual intent on helping others.

What is possible through meditation and the Internal Arts?
It is only necessary to know this: as one moves up in the levels, all things become possible. The purpose of the practice of Bambu Kuning is to awaken the power within yourself, to be able to accomplish anything you desire.

This video upload comprises Levels 1 & 2 of the Indonesian Internal Art of Bambu Kuning, from initiating yourself, to its daily practice and exercises. If you persevere in practice, this could well turn out to be the most important learning experience of your life.

If you have any questions, please leave them below. :) I will respond to sincere questions and requests for coaching. Be aware that the comments section is set to approval only to exclude those with no intention to help; if you are skeptical that is fine but please leave comments on one of the other Yellow Bamboo youtube videos as this one is for serious students only.

If you wish to go further with Bambu Kuning, all 12 levels can be ordered from the following site: http://www.yellowbamboo.info/DVDS.html

The yellow bamboo method from Bali, which is a few miles east of Java, the place John Chang was from, where the Mo Pai techniques were taught to him. After studying this video and several others on the subject it seems like there are a few similarities between the forms.

I think a lot of it is ritual and cultural detail which is extraneous, honestly I think you can break it down to a few simple steps.

0. prep work, a day of water fasting (maybe with white rice or some juice once during the day), abstaining from sexual release, well rested, physically fit, not sick.

1. focus, you need to clear your mind and turn off all distractions.

2. Breathing, slow rhythmic meditative breathing to fully relax at first, then more forecefull, almost hyperventilating breaths. Quick sharp inhales and slow strong exhales.

3. Isometric exercise, this varies from school to school but is usually a squatting horse stance and pressing the palms together hard, in a prayer position.

4. Visualization, this varies widely but I favor a chakra based system and visualizing the flow of energy and concentrating that energy into your dan-tien region under the navel, near your center of gravity.

5. certain vibrations of sound, The traditional OM, or ANG, there are many to pick from, I'm sure each frequency or note has it's uses, I know Qi Gong has a number of healing sounds specific to different internal organs.

There can be no synthetic materials between you and the earth, that means no yoga mattes or most cushions even you’re under ware might not be 100% cotton and even then, they are often coated with formaldehyde. Think hard about what is under you, it makes all the difference.

Position is somewhat trivial, optimal is thumb to pointer finger touching/half or full lotus but it is possible to advance even if you have no arms or legs, it all makes a small difference at first. With five solid years of practice under your belt it will be a different story and you will know. And the man with no legs or arms will be able to cope as well. It’s all a matter of closing a circuit so there is a vary little loss of energy.

focus

Edited by SonOfTheGods

I'm kind of skeptical of these guys, saw some videos of them trying to knock people back with energy where nothing happened, was kind of embarrassed for them :P

Also fairly sure one of their videos said that each level only takes 2 months... not sure how much you can achieve in that kind of time span.

I'm kind of skeptical of these guys, saw some videos of them trying to knock people back with energy where nothing happened, was kind of embarrassed for them :P

Also fairly sure one of their videos said that each level only takes 2 months... not sure how much you can achieve in that kind of time span.

I have worked as a personal bodyguard and was a bouncer in strip clubs

What strip clubs and qi techniques have in common is this:

Once you seen one (or 2 lol), you've seen them all